Peter Pan smuts! Requests:Clo...

Από robbiesangsterbutter

Ello everyone, there is not a lot of Peter Pan/Robbie Kay smuts so I decided to write some of my own.requests... Περισσότερα

Requests open!
"You know you want me peter"
Under the covers
Duty calls
When hate turns into love-requested-
Room mates with peter
Pool sex
goodbye❤️
Please read, im back.

Good girls do bad things sometimes

34.5K 266 1.3K
Από robbiesangsterbutter

I'm melody,I have been here in never land for about 4 weeks now, Peter kidnapped me and i don't know why.i hate Peter so much,he treats me like he owns me and he is always a jerk to me.he Doesent like the lost boys talking to me or having anything to do with me,he sometimes acts jealous.But there's one thing I can't help.i like him.

He is so damn attractive and I can't help but like him.yes he's a jerk and yes he's possessive over me but damn that boy can be really hot sometimes.

I'm asleep in my cabin  and it's about 6 am. We usually wake up at about 6:30. so I'm having a dream, a really dirty dream about me and Peter. I'm moaning peters name when all of the sudden he comes into my tent. He looks down on me and I'm sweating and moaning his name in my sleep.his eyes widen and he stands there in shock before letting out a smile.

he sits down on my bed and pokes me.my eyes shoot open and I look around and see him sitting there. "God dammit" I whisper. "So melody. What were you dreaming about" he says smirking standing up walking around my tent."um...I-I-I can't remember.." I say. He is going to kill me.im scared to find out what happends next.

He helps me out of bed and stares at me. he grabs my waist and pulls me into him quickly. god his touch makes me melt.i really want him now,I'm still turned on by that dream.

"melody,sweet sweet melody,If you don't tell me your dream,then I'll just have to find out myself." He says tauntingly into my ear.i don't know how he will find out but he will.if he wants something,he will get it. I stood there nervously."um.." I quietly say."now." He demands.

"I had a dream about..me and..you.." I say nervously blushing looking down embarrassed .he smiles and raises his eyebrows.

"I like the sound of that" he whispers seductivly into my ear with his soft lips touching my ear lobe. God I don't know what has gotten into me I want him so bad i want to scream.i gasp and look into his eyes trying not to show my feelings.he laughs and crosses his arms.i stand there confused. "I know you want to kiss me" he says smirking.

"N-no I don't!" I say loudly and blushing .he walks up to me and is just inches away from my face.he slowly takes both of his hands and slides them down and around my waist and he grabs my butt with both hands and gently squeezes it and pulls me closer.i gasp in pleasure but I try to act like I don't want it.he leans into my ear with his lips touching my ear lobe."your a good girl melody, I wouldn't want to do anything to ...mmm ..change that?" he whispers into my ear. My eyes flutter a little bit with all the butterfly's in my stomach. "g-good girls d-do bad things sometimes."I whisper.he grips my butt tighter and looks at me.he leans in to kiss me slowly.when right before we can a lost boy comes into the cabin. Of course he had to ruin the fucking moment.we were so close.peter quickly turns around and stares at the lost boy angrily."Yes!!?" Peter angrily says."um...sir..its um..almost 7.." The lost boy says.Peter looks at the clock on the wall angrily. "Dammit" he says under his breath.ofcourse im still blushing like a damn retard."i um..have to go" Peter says waiting for the lost boy to leave. Finally the lost boy walks out and it's just me and Peter again."just wait" Peter says into my ear. He walks out of the door and heads towards camp.

-time skip-
Back at camp.

I finally get to camp and I see Peter sitting down talking to some lost boys.i sit on a log when I see him glance over at me.

He looks at me and smiles and then looks away and continues talking.for the rest of the day Peter would glance over at me for a split second.  he acted weird,like he didn't want anyone to know.he was extra jealous today to.

we were at the archery range when a lost boy was showing me how to shoot a left handed bow. He had to put his arms on mine to help me position and that's when it got bad.peter pushed the boy away from me and looked angry at him."I'll do it. Don't touch her"he demanded to him. peter made sure no one was looking then he came up behind me and softly and gently grinded me from behind one time and he wrapped his arms around mine and helped me position.i could feel him getting hard and it turned me on.i look behind me and gasped and smiled . I gently bite my lip and then shoot the arrow and hit a bullseye.i want him so bad it hurts.

Finally after a long day I walk back into my cabin and walk into my room.i take my shoes off,then I take my shorts of and my shirt leaving me in just my pink bra and black lace underwear.i hear my cabin door slam shut and I can hear it being locked. I stand there scared that it might be a lost boy so I quickly cover my self with my hands not being able to find a something to cover myself with.peter walks in my room and his mouth slightly opens and I could see the bulge starting to form in his pants.

I uncover myself looking at Peter blushing ."fuck" he says quietly looking up and down my body.

.he walks close to me.he puts his arms around my cold naked waist and pulls me closer. "I've been wanting to do this all day" he says whispering in my ear.ok this is it I need him now. I gasp and bite my lip,I grab his shirt and pull him onto my lips roughly.I have been wanting to do this for a long time I just haven't wanted to admit it.
his lips are so soft,his touch makes me melt.He pulls away gasping for air and looking at me, "you've been wanting to do that for a while haven't you love" he whispers tauntingly."mmhmm" I quietly moan. He pushes me against the wall making out with me while doing so. I rip his shirt off. he bites his lip which turns me on even more. He pulls me onto the bed kissing me roughly getting on top of me.

he makes a trail from from my lips to my neck sucking and kissing.until finally he finds my sweet spot which makes me moan. I can feel him getting harder against my leg. I slide his pants off leaving him in just his boxers.
He smirks and takes my bra off. "Wow" he says smiling. "Like what you see?"I say blushing. He kisses each of my breast trailing kisses from my breast to the top of my panties .he softly kisses below my belly button and slides my panties off and throws them on the ground."mmm" he says. I gasp and smile. He moves down and starts licking my clit and moving his tongue in circles and lines up and down."P-Peter Sh-shit" I moan. He licks his lips and comes back and begins kissing me again. I take his boxers off revealing his hard dick.i moan quietly.i look into his eyes seductively and lick my lips.i go down and start stroking his hard dick with my hands.i lick his tip and start sucking up and down.he looks down on me with his mouth open.

"fuck"he whispers."you're so big"I say smiling .i move back upwards and he throws me on my back.he positions near my entrance and slowly slides in. "Oh my g-god" I moan. He starts pumping in and out faster. "Your so..t-tight" Peter says between breaths. "P-peter" I moan. He massages one breast while  kissing my neck leaving hickies, and pounding deep inside me. I can feel a tight knot forming in my stomach which means in close."p-Peter I'm c-close"I say moaning in between breaths."I am to" he moans. I can feel his dick twitch inside me which means he is about to come."PETER" I moan loudly. His moves become more sloppy and slow.I come and he comes at the same time leaving my juices covering his tip. "Fuck" he says. He rolls over and plops next to me.i gasp for air and so does he. "Wow"he Says. "Mmhm" I say. "We should totally do that more often" he says winking.i playfully slap his arm.
We pull the blankets over us and get under the covers. "I love you" I say. "I love you to" he kisses my nose and we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Please read!!
_____________•

Hey everyone! This is my first smut so no hate please and also thank you for the votes Already!! Love y'all!❤️❤️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.9M 242K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
257K 22.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1.6M 90.5K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
709K 43K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...