The Other Side Of The Door (T...

By evil_girl18

~When she was going to her favorite book store, Madilyn decides to get an interesting old book, but she will... More

~The Prologue~
Chapter 1- Angel of darkness
Chapter 2- When hell breaks loose
Chapter 3- Christian
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~

~Chapter Five~

418 24 19
By evil_girl18

"Underneath my skin lie the demons within. They're dark and whisper death into my ears, call depression upon my mind, and spread loneliness into my soul. I rip my skin open hoping to set them free, too bad they've made a permanent home inside of me."

~Unknown author~

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~

~chapter Five~

Another nightmare started as I opened my eyes and found myself in a room. Suddenly, a dull light illuminated the room, the details starting to show up more clearly. It was completely dark with an enormous white wooden desk at the front. It had a desk which had a caved drawing of the Scales of Justice on the middle of it. I noticed that there were people sitting at the two tables directly in front of the huge, black walls. It brought to mind some kind of courtroom. There were men and women standing everywhere like statues wearing black, long, hooded cloaks. Their stares from under the cloaks' shadows were freaking me out. It felt like they were cutting deep down into my soul. Most of them looked the dead with the grayish skin and the foggy, white eyes; the rest were unnaturally beautiful exactly like Wind. There was one that scared me the most; he kept growling, pulling at his white long hair as his white eyes glow with something screaming danger. His clothes were stained red as he was holding a bloody axe. When he noticed my frightened stares, he grinned malignantly.

I turned my head away, quickly feeling the disgust from his sight. I could feel his stare making holes at the side of my face making me shiver uncontrollably.I focused my gaze towards the back of the courtroom as I saw a massive old rusted cage that looked like a box-type enclosure with wires and gray iron-steel bars. Then it hit me hard on the face, I was inside it. What the hell? Was it a new trick? I moved my head again as I heard the sound of a mallet hit the desk.

"Silence! Order in the court," one of the three hooded judges said. Her voice was strong and confident and at the same time sharp and heartless. All I could see from her cloak was her sanguine red lips and inhumanly white skin. The rest of her face was covered with the cloak.

"It is a shame for a soul to commit heinous and devious criminal acts. I will now pass judgment according to the Netherworld laws." Her voice boomed through the room as everyone kept silent.

What was she talking about? Netherworld laws? Did I hit my head during my sleep?

"We, the Magical Court of the Netherworld, are here to pronounce that Selena Moore, a pure blooded witch, has a felony on her criminal record! Send her to the Torturing Magical Chamber, to get her punishment!"

Then, she hit the mallet against the desk again saying, "Guilty."

Doesn't everyone have the right to defend themselves in front of the court?

"One last word, the possessors of felonies are the demon's war models. The ultimate sinners! Good luck. This case is closed!" she said as the people cheered loudly.

Selena didn't even defend herself or say anything; she just bowed her head looking at the floor. She didn't even have a lawyer? How can that be fair? What is happening? What was her horrible crime? I wish I knew.
When the judges left the courtroom, one of the two rugged guards opened the cage door, making a horrible squeaking sound. Then, one of them caught her forearm hard, like he wanted to rip it apart from her shoulder, but she didn't show any signs of pain; that was strangely odd. He pulled her again as her body hit the ground hard. It was made of big gray stones, like the ones they used to build old castles.

"Bitch," one of them snapped, slapping her. When the other one continued to pull her until I saw a trail of blood running down her nose; He was hitting her body hard with every move as if he was playing with a ball not a human being. I followed them because maybe I could find some more useful information about Wind or Selena.

When they stopped moving, we faced a giant iron door. Maybe it was the magical chamber that the judge was talking about. The door was locked with chains and huge locks as if it had monsters inside that they didn't want free.One of the guards opened the locks as the other held Selena. The room was a complete darkness.

"Go to hell, you bitch!" the guard yelled, pushing her into the room. I followed her. Maybe I could talk like I had with Christian.

When we entered the room, all I could see was darkness, which intensified as they locked the door behind us. I tried to find Selena but nothing was there. How? I didn't know. I saw her not less than two seconds ago and she was standing in front of me. Where had she gone to? I tried to find the door, but it disappeared, as if I was inside a massive black hole.

I started to walk, hoping that I'd find the door, until I felt something pulling my limbs down into the darkness of the floor. I screamed but no one came to help me. I began to hit the object that was pulling my hands and legs; and, to my complete and utter surprise, it let my limbs free.

Within a blink of an eye, the lights were back, and I was met by a female-looking zombie. She stalked toward me and in a moment of terror, I froze. I was unable to peel my eyes away from her ghastly, towering features. Her face was sunken in and her eyes were unfocused. Her hair was long and white with visible knots. Her mouth twitched and drooled as if she was craving for something, anything, like flesh or, to be exact, me. The smell of her rotting flesh made my stomach churn; and it was all I could do not to vomit right then and there. Her long nails were yellow but they were covered in blood. I wasn't sure if it was her own blood or blood of one of her previous victims. I saw her gross, discolored skin as I was close enough to see that it was falling apart. It was tearing away from her muscle and her bones. I saw everything I never wanted to see. In that instant, somehow, I got control back, crawling away from her.

"W-who are you? W-what do you want?" I yelled, trying to hide my emotions; because I, for one, was terrified of her. I've always hated zombies, and to add to my excellent luck, I found one in my nightmare.

"Me? I am Madilyn. You killed me, Selena. You killed Christian too. You...you're an evil monster," the zombie growled at me with her rotten voice, showing me her broken yellow teeth.

What the fuck? What was going on? She said her name was Madilyn. She thought my name was Selena. That thing thought I killed Christian. It just wanted to confuse me; why else would she say that?

"What are you talking about? I am Madilyn, and I didn't kill anyone! Get away from me!" I yelled at the disgusting thing in front of me.

Was it crazy or did I lose my mind? I am talking to a freaking zombie! A zombie for crying out loud! Maybe I have lost it completely; or my mind was playing tricks on me. Or was I hallucinating? I could not distinguish between truth and fiction anymore. I was going crazy. Just by thinking about it made me freak out. Did I really lose it or what?

"You did. You are just like me. You killed that little boy with your bloody hands. You ripped his flesh, slowly, and he was screaming out for help. You broke my heart. You killed him in front of my eyes," it sobbed, and her cries were loud, making chills go down my spine. Who was she?

"You are trying to confuse me, aren't you? Answer me please, who are-" I was cut off by the blackness again. This time, however, was different. I was awakened by a strange feeling, like my energy was drained out of my body. It made me want to close my eyes and die.

Once I mustered enough courage, I opened my eyes so I was met by the sight of Wind lying on my comfort chair. His eyes were closed as his eyelashes contrasting his pale skin; his full cheery lips were slightly parted as if he was deep in sleep. He looked so innocent like a child not like the monster who I knew.

"Boww!" I uttered a yelp as he disappeared then he reappeared behind me. My heart was hammering inside my chest as I thought he was sleeping, such a cunning jerk!

"Get out!" I grow under my breath, feeling a terrible headache creeping inside my head.
"No, no I didn't expect that from you. Didn't you miss me?" he said dramatically, putting his hand over his heart like my words actually hurt him."Won't you give the poor Wind a kiss or even a hug?" he continued, dropping his hand from over his heart, but I manage to see a shadow of a smile playing on the corners of his lips. He was such a puzzle that constantly confused me and that's what angered me the most.

"No! Get out, now!" I commanded him, pointing toward the door as if he would hear my words but covering my face with the sheets hoping he would disappear anyway.

"No and you are such a meanie! Now, I am treating you nicely and that is what I got?"

He's treating me nicely?

"So let's see your secrets so, what does that phone hold?" He got my phone out of his pocket smirking evilly while raising it higher so that I couldn't get it.

"Give it to me!" I tried to take it from his hand, but I was only 5'3 which was so short in comparison to his 6'3.

"Nope, Miss Shortie." He popped the 'P' and when he said 'Shortie' a sly grin was plastered over his lips. I only hoped that the ground would open up and swallow me whole. All the blood in my body rushed to my cheeks, and I knew that if I looked at my reflection in a mirror, I would be as bright red as a tomato.

He walked towards my mirror and started to write on it with his finger, but I couldn't see a thing, as a blindfold covered my eyes.

Once he was finished, the blindfold disappeared into midair. On my mirror, in a bright red ink, were the words 'You're mine' with a drawing of a gravestone with my name on it.

"W-what is this?" I shattered as I looked at what was presumed to be his 'masterpiece'.

"Nothing. That is simply what's going to happen. Soon," he said, appearing in front of me in a blink of an eye then he held me still by my forearms.

"I just came here to tell you something about your beloved piece of crap. He won't remember you again, no matter what. That is the meaning of BEING MINE. YOU'RE MINE and only MINE. NO ONE CAN TAKE YOU FROM ME, AND IF THEY TRY, THEY WILL DIE!" He finished, breathing out a dark and humorless laugh.
"Who are you talking about...?"

"That disgusting thing, oh what was his name again? William, Walter or maybe it was Will." My insides were boiling from rage as I saw his smirk getting wider.
"What did you do to him?" I snapped, not controlling my emotions. Why was he doing this to me? I didn't hurt him or his family. Selena did, so it wasn't me. Why was he punishing me for her mistakes?

"I simply erased every one of his memories about you. Hence, he won't remember you, no matter what you do."

I tried to slap him, but he just disappeared into the thin air. Why did my life have to turn into a living hell? I wanted to cry and hug my pillow, but I wasn't going to act like a broken teenage girl because, somewhere deep down, I knew I was strong and I will get over all of that.

'Okay, chill out, girl,' I thought, holding my tears back. Then, a thought came to my mind. If Wind was a ghost or something like that, can't I browse the internet for a spell to make him go away? A spell likes the one Sam and I used to summon him.

I turned my computer on and started to browse the internet.The room was dark with the only light being emitted from the computer monitor. I rushed over to the wall to flick the light switch on when I suddenly noticed that there was something in my room watching me like a shadow. It was lurking somewhere behind me. It was definitely not an illusion; I knew that for sure. I could almost envision it wrapping its arms around me and dragging me into some horrible abyss. I watched the shadows as they appeared from nowhere; it didn't take any definite shape. I just held my breath looking back at the screen. I tried to finish reading the article about summoning demons and Netherworld creatures, but it was impossible in the presence of the shadows.

I turned off the computer and scanned the room. All I could see was emptiness expect for my mirror. My eyes lingered upon it across the wall as I watched how the mirror slowly began to tilt until I could see my reflection. I stood, numbly, at the same spot. My body refused to move. From my shadow, a face started to form in the darkness. It whispered into my reflection's ear as I stared in pure horror at my reflection. It walked towards the bed and picked up a vase that was on my nightstand. I gasped in pain when it's first made a connection with the glass vase. I was shocked when I felt the pain, and even more so when I looked at my hand and it was bleeding with pieces of glass inside of my bleeding hand. What the hell? The thing just picked up a broken piece from the vase and brought it across its wrist. To tell you the truth, it hurt like hell. It wasn't noticeably bleeding, but I could feel myself losing blood quickly. Then, it appeared next to me and whispered into my ear, "Hi, Madilyn. Did you miss your great-grandmother?" whilst chuckling loudly.

"How did you get here? You were dead. How did you come back to life?" I inquired, frowning.

I was so confused. How the hell did she come back to life? I read that all dead Spirits couldn't cross the Netherworld without a connection. So, she needed something to help her come back to life, like a broken soul or a cursed item that has a piece of her soul inside of it. For example, Wind used the damned book as a connection between him and the Netherworld or the Spirits' world. So, how the hell did she come back to life?

"Some things are better to be kept hidden in the darkness," she said with a malicious dry laugh.

I suddenly screamed out in pain as I noticed and felt when the piece of glass in its hand made a connection with its throat. It was ten thousand times worse than the pain from my wrist. It shape turned into that zombie from the nightmare before I passed out.

~~~~~~~

A/N: - look at the banner in the side of the page.

Why is she doing that? And how Selena get back to life? And what was her connection?

What do you think? Is it good enough for your taste?

Don't forget to

Vote,

Comment,

And,

Become a Fan or a Follower,

Please!!

Ciao!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Copyright© 2016 Evil_girl18

All rights reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 2.1K 17
❝𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙨.❞ ━━ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: Complete 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁: 09.17.21. 𝗙𝗶𝗻: 1...
21.6K 2.1K 25
Yasmine wasn't a normal girl. She believed that the supernatural and paranormal exist, and people thought she was crazy, causing her mother to disown...
538 124 35
Witching Souls - Part 1 of 3: Lexi is feared and misunderstood by those close to her. A coven is meant to be family, so why is the leader scared of h...
12.2K 919 17
The sceptical girl, Byeol, gets the taste of being haunted through her foolish decisions. She quickly discovers that mental turmoil isn't the only co...