Ice Fever [Leonard Snart/OC]

Oleh gIitchingstar

"It's a pity these police officers are deciding your life span. To die so young as well." Snart said loudly... Lebih Banyak

A Typical, Ordinary, Not Life Threatening Day
Great, Now I'm A Hostage.
How In The World Did I Get Into, STAR Labs?
Who Gave The Guy With Anger Issues A Gun?
Kidnapping 101
The Texas Stand Off (+Me)
Stupidest Person In The World Trophy
Why Get A Job, When You Have Pizza?
Would you stop, ALREADY!!
A Cliff Hanger, LITERALLY.
Rest In Peace, Alexa Lynx.
And Then There Were Three....
1 Truth And 100 Lies
Everything Is Not Fine
*Insert Angry Emoji Here*
Angels Don't Come From Heaven
Flash Day
Tip #1: Use Anything ,But A Branch.
Um...No
I Miss You Mommy & Daddy
A Memory
Can't Help Falling In Love
Oh The Weather Outside Is...Sunny?
Bitter Cold
Star City Just Got Brighter...
Let Me Think About It. No
Prison Break
When You Hit Someone With A Broom... :3
This Is Totally Not A Chapter...
No...Just No. *LALALALALA*
AlexaIsNotOnFire (Lol)
Can I Borrow Your Fire Extinguisher?
Introducing The New And Improved ME!
Ray Of Sunshine
Snart Of Coal
Back To The Future
The FWOOOOSHHHH
Buying Nuclear Weapons Is Fun
Stars Wars 2.0
AmazingLynx
In Comes The Bad, Out Goes The New
Leo
WHERE YOU PUT DA GUAC?
All About That Guac bout dat Guac, No Taco.
Where Da Peeps At?
The Bachelorette
Cupid's Stupid
Night At The Opera
SuperNotSoMuch (Get it, like Supernatural...)
Bad Girl
Evil Comes Everywhere
With War There's Blood
The Price She Paid
Wizard of OZ
569 Ways To Piss Off A Mass Murderer
ABC, It's Easy As 123
Canary vs Lynx
Bit Behind Schedule
Angel With A Katana
Thor Came In Like A WRECKING BALL
Warning: Extreme Awesomeness Ahead
Don't Press The Red Button
Unicorns Poop Rainbows
Mick Goes BOOM
OMG IT'S AN UPDATE. JK IT'S NOT....
A Whole New World
Colors Of The Wind
Under The Sea
Book Two!!
Beauty and The Beast
How To Hold A Body For Ransom
I'M NOT DEAD.
THE SPLURGING
Stupidest Plan In The World.
End Of The Line
This Chapter Is Untitled...
Long Time No See
What Would Have Happened

Time Pirates Of The Caribbean

2.4K 117 77
Oleh gIitchingstar

REFERENCE FROM THE BEGINNING.  Agh! All right, GOTTA GO FASTTTTTTTTTT. I'm summing up this whole episode (which was sort of boring imo) into ONE CHAPTER (ISH)

"Look, you're going to send the youngest person, the oldest person and the pyromaniac to go with you onto a so called abandoned ship?" I asked.

"Well technically Ms. Savage, you are the oldest while your sister is the youngest--" I looked at him with my eyebrow up. "Youngest looking." He corrected himself.

"You have got to explain why she looks so young, doesn't she age?" Mick asked.

"Actually, yes." I said.

"Really?" Dr. Stein asked.

"Jess had a mortal mother, so she will still grow until she is 25, then she will stop, growing and look 25 forever." I chuckled awkwardly.

"So she just grows up like a normal human being?" Snart asked.

"No to that too." I said.

"What?" Mick asked.

"Well, every time she dies she starts off as a baby..." I said my voice trailing off at the end.

"What?!" Dr. Stein asked, looking at Jess with a confused face.

"She is immortal but dying affects her differently, she happens to turn into a baby and grow up really fast." I said.

"Grow up really fast?" Mick asked.

"Three weeks." I coughed quietly.

"What does that mean?" Kendra asked.

"In three weeks she will be 25." I mumbled. Ray heard me and repeated it loudly.

"IN THREE WEEKS SHE WILL BE 25?!" Ray shouted.

"Yep." I grumbled.

"I--" Rip started. Everyone just had their mouths gaping open.

"Haven't you noticed she is getting taller, losing teeth, her hair is turning a little darker? All in a matter of days?" I asked. Jess walked into the room, she was wearing a cute shirt that said "I have the Worlds Best Sister.".

"Hey Sasha." She said, skipping over to Ray and giving him a hug. He patted her on the back before looking at Kendra for help. Kendra rolled her eyes and picked Jess up.

"Why, you have been eating all those Christmas cookies haven't you!" Kendra asked.

"Also her memory will be coming back every day." I said to them.

"So you mean little Jess now is going to be 25 year old Jess in three weeks?" Snart asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Can we forget about that and focus on saving this stranded ship?" Rip asked.

"Right, fine, go, I'll stay here with Jess and everyone." I said sitting in the chair as Jess ran to Snart and jumped on his back. He sighed and played airplanes with her one more time. As that team left on the jump ship, me and Snart were hanging out in the engine room, trying to find out a way to fix the gap, from a previous mission, that was causing some malfunctions. Jess was playing with Kendra who seemed to enjoy her company.

"You need anything, or should I freeze my bones in this place while you slave away?" Snart asked smoothly.

"Oh, go freeze away, love. Your heart is already frozen." I said, giving him a friendly wink. "So, I heard from a little birdie that you liked this Alexa girl." I said casually, hiding my smile by reaching under a pipe and screwing the nail in.

"That fat pyromaniac birdie is wrong." Snart grumbled, tossing me a rag.

"Who said the birdie was a pyromaniac?" I asked.

"Look, I don't know what you've heard, but it's probably wrong." Snart said, giving me a look.

"You "look", you don't seem like the kind of guy who just confesses his feelings, so I'll get this straight. If Alexa is anything like me, she wants straight up honesty, not you being a wimp." I said, tightening the last screw and then throwing him the wrench.

"Wimp is one word I wouldn't use to describe me." Snart commented. I swiveled around and faced him, a little piece of hair in my face which I blew away with an annoyed huff.

"You seem like a wise/smart- ass, so whatever if Alexa digs that, but I think you have one hell of a emotional barrier, like you're waiting for someone to hurt you. I don't know what your family situation is or even your love life, but get over it and admit your feelings, or someone else might swoop right in." I snapped, walking out leaving a surprised Snart. I walked into the main hall where Ray was sitting pretending to be the Captain of the ship.

"Ray, get down from there." I said.

"Hey, he left me in charge." Ray said with a goofy smile. God, his smile was infectious. I walked up and shoved him out of the seat and sat in it.

"You had your hand on the missile launcher, and your foot was near the self destruct button." I commented, steering the ship around before I saw the incoming message from the ship.

"Captain Sa-- Lynx reporting." I said, stopping myself before I said my father's name. Snart, Kendra and Sara rushed in when they heard me talking to the screen. Basically to sum up our conversation, blah blah blah Time Pirates, blah blah blah trap, blah blah blah ship, blah blah blah crap.

"I just wish we could activate protocol 7." Rip said loudly. The Time Pirate leader kicked him in the gut as Gideon announced we were firing missiles at them. Two hit the ship and I immediately screamed at everyone to buckle up. Jess glared at me as Snart helped strap her into the adult seats.

"You're loud." She said. Snart was sitting next to her and he rolled his eyes as she held on tightly to the chair.

"Report, their are three missiles coming toward the Waverider, what should I do?" Gideon asked.

"Try to--" A huge explosion shook the ship.

"Impact critical!" Gideon yelled. I cursed loudly and quickly covered my mouth as Jess's eyes widened.

"Shit." I whispered, not helping the situation at all.

"Me and Snart will check out the damage." I said. "You three make sure that they can't fire any more missiles at us." I ordered, rushing quickly to where the red lights were blaring. It was the original engine room. I rushed in and saw the gaping hole where the missiles had punctured the exterior. Snart used his freeze gun and froze over the hole.

"That ain't gonna hold long." Snart said. I nodded toward the door and both of us attempted to rush out the door. The big iron mechanical doors started to close slowly, and Snart threw me back before I was crushed.

"Thanks." I groaned, standing up and looking up at the ceiling. "What the hell, Gideon?" I yelled.

"Mr. Hunter authorized me to shut these doors if there is a breach in this room. The temperature will be slowly dropping." Gideon said in her usual plain voice.

"Oh bloody hell." I grumbled, kicking the door repeatedly. No way in hell I was going to die in a room with a psychopath, NO WAY.

-2 hours later-

'I AM GOING TO DIE IN A ROOM WITH A PSYCHOPATH.' I yelled in my head. I was weakly kicking the door now, screaming multiple curse words at Gideon in different languages.

"Look, you're not getting out of here, so stop kicking the door." Snart said, shivering slightly.

"I CAN TRY!" I yelled, my hands were numb and I was freezing.

"Sasha stop, you haven't even made a dent in the door." Snart commented.

"I'LL MAKE A DENT IN YOUR FACE." I screamed in frustration, sitting on the ground and crossing my arms.

"God, you're just as stubborn as Alexa." He said.

"Shut up." I said, my teeth chattering together. Snart rolled his eyes, sighed and walked over to me,  he draped his jacket over my shoulders, it gave me some warmth.

"Look, if we're going to die, I'd like to die in silence." Snart said, sitting next to me as we pressed together for warmth.

"You know, if we're confessing things, you're not as annoying as a prick then I thought when I looked into the past." I admitted.

"What?" He asked.

"I looked into the past to see who Rip recruited, and I saw you and Mick everyone else, except Alexa." I replied.

"What was your first impression?" He asked.

"To be honest? I thought you were a self centered, money driven dick." I said crudely. Snart looked at me. "Now I know, you're not a dick." I said with a smile. Snart looked at me, rolled his eyes and leaned his head against the wall.

"I really wish you could have met Alexa, then again you two might blow up so maybe not." Snart chuckled. I smiled and breathed out a wisp of smoke coming out as I shivered and pressed closer to Snart. "Whatever you do, don't fall asleep." Snart said.

"Yes Snart, falling asleep is the first thing I had in mind when I am stuck in a below freezing room with the man who loves the cold." I said sarcastically. Suddenly the door opened and standing there was Sara with a large smile on her face.

"How are my two frozen legendicles?" Sara asked.

"BITCH!" I yelled standing up and hugging the warm wall. "I'M ALIVE. I'M ALIVE!"I yelled feeling the warm air surround me.

"Oh look, a smurf!" Jess yelled when she saw me. I laughed and gave her a hug, or tried to. The second I touched her she flinched away and stuck her tongue out. "YOU'RE COLD!" She giggled, running away. Snart slumped out of the room and looked at me oddly.

"What?" I asked.

"You're wearing my jacket." He said. I looked at my arms that were warming up and saw the black leather jacket he had been wearing previously.

"Right." I coughed, slightly embarrassed. I took it off and shoved it in his direction.

"Thanks." He responded quietly. We walked toward the main room and saw Ray and Kendra kissing. Snart had an amused smile on his face, while mine was crinkled in disgust. EW.

"Sorry, are we interrupting something?" I asked, in a joking manner. Ray turned his head around quickly and his cheeks turned a bright red.

"Oh, sorry-- uh-- nothing-m--much..." Kendra gulped, looking at me with a guilty stare.

"Oh, is this because Alexa use to date you and was your friend and I'm a duplicate of her? No no, continue, not awkward at all." I coughed...awkwardly.

"All right, this ain't a zoo show, let's get a move on." Snart said, shoving me gently along.
So, Ray and Kendra were a thing, and we still had a bunch of crew members aboard the Black Pearl of Time Ships. This was going to be a wonderful day, night, morning-- another flash of pain in my head. Snart stopped and looked as me as my vision went black and then an image was projected. It was my identical twin, she was getting chased around by a guy with a hammer, there was also someone with a shield and another person who had a suit like Ray's. They were literally chasing her around since she was floating around on thin air, and she was shooting out little shards of ice at the people chasing her. Suddenly a huge green monster appeared out of nowhere and literally started rampaging through the street. She looked at the monster and seemed to say "oh, shit." before the vision ended. If that was Alexa, she was an idiot. I opened my eyes and Snart was staring at me queerly.

"Wow, that was a whole three minutes you were quiet, that must be a record for your kind." Snart joked, looking at me curiously.

"My kind?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've seen so many of Alexa and your clones that you guys are your own breed." Snart said.

"Ha, ha." I said dryly, walking away into the main room. What the hell was Alexa doing?

"There seems to be something on board." Gideon said.

"What?" I asked.

"Mr. Rory." Gideon replied, a bit of static coming. Since when did Gideon have static? And since when was Mick an it... I looked at Snart and grabbed my katana, hopefully I wouldn't need to use it.

"So, I was wondering, if we are ever not in a life of death situation, would you like to get a drink?" Snart asked.

"Shouldn't you be asking my twin that?" I asked.

"You guys are practically the same person, I figured I was technically asking her by asking you." Snart said.

"Over my dead body."  I snorted.

"Was that an offer?" Snart asked, picking up his cold gun. I rolled my eyes and rushed toward the time ship port entrance. I had this gut feeling that something was going to go wrong.

Alexa POV- Marvel Universe

"Oh shit. OHHHH SHITTT." I yelled as a green hulk thingy chased after me. Captain Underpants and Tin Man were already annoying enough, not to mention Jesus was chasing after to me with his annoying Bob the Builder hammer. "Give it a break!"I yelled as a beam of energy missed me by an inch.

"WHEN YOU MAKE MY BUILDING STOP SINGING MILEY CYRUS!" Stark shouted.

"Look, if I turn myself in will Jesus stop throwing his hammer?" I asked.

"Perhaps." Stark asked.

"Oh, well then." I said. Stopping abruptly and causing a tsunami to hit Stark in the face, like a literal tsunami.  Thor aimed his hammer at me and yelled a war scream.

"UNICORNS!"I shouted. Thor stopped in confusion.

"Excuse me?" Thor asked.

"PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"I do not understand this witchcraft!" Thor said.

"Thor, ignore her." Captain Underpants said.

"TOO LATE!" I laughed as a bolt of lightening hit Captain Underpants shield and blasted it out of his hand. Suddenly the green monster thingy charged at me with a permanent scowl on it's face. I dodged Green Godzilla and caused a case of fire to surround it, preventing it from moving. I caused Thor to run into a tree and fall down unconscious. These Avengers were coming apart like cotton candy.

"You are a pain in my ass!" Captain Underpants said.

"Talking about asses,Captain. Yes sir." I winked flirtatiously. Captain America growled and jumped up to attack me.

"Missed." I said, levitating higher so he couldn't reach me each time. I pretended to be tired as I watched him get more frustrated and frustrated. I then caused a case of ice to freeze Captain America's body waist down. Iron Man looked at the Captain and laughed.

"You would not believe how ironic that is." He said aiming a beam of energy at me, and shooting me out of the sky.

"Ouch." I grumbled standing up and facing the Avengers. To be honest, they looked pretty impressive when they were all standing in formation.

"Give up." Stark said, helping Captain America out of the block of ice.

"Now now, I've never been a quitter." I chuckled.

"You are so annoying!" Agent Romanoff grumbled.

"I take pride in that." Thor started swinging his hammer.

"You will die mortal." Thor said.

"Look, seven against one? I hardly think that 's fair. How about I make it fair game?" I asked, using a lot of strength and causing a horde of tree's, yes just like Sasha did, or I did in the past, well future me did in the past which was the present then but-- SHUT UP ME. Bottom line, I had kick ass powers.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed the little glimpse of what was happening in the MU! See you in the next chapter (tomorrow). Also, there will be an explanation of what was happening in MU, but currently it is sort of a cliff hanger.

QOTC: Who would Snart hate the most on the Avengers? (Snart and Stark, kindred spirits)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.9M 290K 87
Power and money didn't really interest Serena, instead she wished for a life of peace and safety. Barely able to afford a bus pass, it was mere chanc...
1M 33.1K 69
Percy Jackson was tired of the hero gig. It was bloody and messy and had only ever left her bodies to count and memories she wished she could forget...
512 6 50
The story revolves around the furry goat holding a toy panda voodoo or big bad fat fairy? Does she come from other fictional planet to Earth like thi...
26.1K 854 14
After the death of his father, Peter Parker also known as Spider-Man, his son (Y/N) has taken upon himself to take the mantle as Spider-Man to honor...