In This World Or Another (The...

By Abby_6602

The 100 Clarke and Bellamy Cover Made By: XxFanficWritexX More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (happy birthday clarke)
Chapter 10
The couples thoughts
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14 And part 2
Chapter 15 Saying goodbye

Chapter 13

622 19 0
By Abby_6602

Prom is today and I'm freaking out. Bellamy hasn't asked me and he was saying he had a big surprise for me that he would give me Tuesday. He was sick on Tuesday. I didn't go to school today and nether did he now I'm sitting on my bed looking at my beautiful strapless black dress. I can't wait for Bellamy any longer. * Tap Tap Tap* I look over at my balcony door. It's Bellamy! I open the door and let him in. He is wearing a black tux and gets down on one knee...
To be continued...

Hey guys sorry for the small chapter! The next chapter is part 2!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
603K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...