His Unmarked Territory

By xxRandomxThoughtsxx

Read the description or watch the trailer :P -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zUt8A-N_Ls Skylar is a orp... More

01 - 'All a werewolf needs'
02 - 'Not so perfect stranger'
03 - 'June and bad chat up lines'
04 - 'Mr Smooth'
5.1 - 'My so-called mate'
5.2 - 'Head over heels and falling... On ice?'
6.1 - 'The un-known visitor'
6.2 - 'The Game'
07 - 'Somewhere in Vegas in bed with a blonde'
08 - 'Alpha, Aggression and Agony'
09 - 'Unwanted confessions'
10 - 'Vicky'
11 - 'Everything's a Game'
12 - 'Greetings little brother'
13 - 'Stupid, Sexy Laugh!'
14 - 'The Lakeland Estate'
15 - 'Gotcha'
16 - 'Moving in- if only for a while'
17 - 'An Awkward Meal'
18 - 'To Lie the Truth'
19 - 'Battle of The Brothers'
20 - 'Under the Dickhead Exterior'
21.1 - 'Messing with the wrong guy's mate'
21.2 - 'Don't Let Me Fall'
22 - 'Love is Love'
23 - 'Shield Me'
24 - 'What. A. Day.'
25 - 'Evie'
26 - 'Bitch Fights and Asking Outs'
27 - 'An Unexpected Kiss'
28 - 'Just Jump'
29 - 'Run With Me'
30.1 - 'Dad?'
30.2 - 'Backup Plan'
31 - 'Morning Angel, Evening Hell'
33 - 'Welcome Home Sweetheart'
34.1 - 'Too Little Too Late'
34.2 - 'Let the Games Begin!'
35 - 'The Swap'
36.1 - 'As The Minutes Tick By'
36.2 - 'Game Over'
37 - 'Welcome to my Hell Game - Pick a Card'
38 - 'So The Lion Fell.... 'Shut up'
39 - 'Why Wait?'
40 - 'Epilogue'
Update - 2018

32 - 'Nothing Left but A Post-it Note'

441K 9.4K 1K
By xxRandomxThoughtsxx

---

Chapter - 32

Wesley's POV.

Looking across at my sad-a*s brother, as we ran back to his pack house was just like looking at a reflection of myself. He looked like sh*t from the outside, and I felt sh*t on the inside. Was this some kind of freaky twin thing – Us both losing our mates at the same time?

I looked down at the chain hanging from my neck and smiled as my heart created just a little more cracks, just to really beat me while I'm down. I thought bitterly to myself.

I looked back over at my poor excuse for an alpha brother. He was still laying across Ethan's back bleeding to death, and I thought that he had the strongest 'f*cking' Alpha in the US, Yeah right.

My head was too much of a mess, so it took me a while to recognize the wolf who was running with us.

When I did though I frowned, what was Quinn doing here?!

***What the hell dude?*** I asked him and when he didn't even look at me. I growled and pestered him more with my thoughts, but a response never came. I ran ahead slightly and hit him with the side of my head, and I laughed as he fell sideways into a bush. He held the most shocked face, and I would have laughed harder if it weren't for the sound of vicious growls coming from behind me. I turned around slowly to come face to snarl with an extremely angry.... Ethan? I frowned confused as my eyes flashing between Him, Quinn and Klaus and then back again.

"For f*cks sake Ethan I'm dying here, and you just chucked me on the damn floor?" Klaus groaned, but Ethan didn't even acknowledge him. He was too busy trying to kill me with his eyes, I guess I should tell him that it wasn't working soon...

"Look can we have this great 'coming out' confession another time, preferably whenI'm not bleeding to death?!" Klaus groaned in frustration and pain. I looked at him confused and then looked back up when Ethan walked past me towards Quinn.

"Quinn's in my pack now little brother" He chuckled even in his state of mind. What?!

I looked back to Quinn confused and then in shock when Ethan's canines wrapped around his neck and pulled him up. My eyes focused on them as Ethan licked him when he was back on his feet. What the actual f*ck?!

I looked between them as they seemed to have their own internal conversation and then looked back at my brother.

"We need to get back" Klaus growled. I took one last look at Quinn and Ethan, but Ethan was too busy 'nursing' Quinn back to health. I didn't know whether to freak or laugh. Quinn? I shook my head, somewhere within the last second it all clicked, but that didn't mean I wasn't freaked out about it. Quinn was actually... Gay?

I shook my head completely freaked out and then turned to my brother shaking my head at his miserable state. If this were any other time, I would have laughed at him... maybe even have kicked him (literally) while he was down, but I couldn't find it in me to be mad at him anymore. It was as if meeting Evie, made me realize that the past shouldn't matter anymore. After all, we were young, we made mistakes, and for Evie, I needed to grow up, become a man that she deserved and forgive him for what he did. As she says, it takes a real man to forgive and forget.

- Flashback –

I woke up once again to the sour taste of drain water; the putrid smell of damp and worst of all, I woke up with my mate, not in my arms.

Today was the 'day,' the day I would get out of this hellhole. The day we would put our plan into action. The day Sky was going to replace me, and more importantly; the day I'd have to say goodbye to Evie. I groaned. I would rather stay in a cellar with Evie than be free without her, but we had no choice. It was times like this when you come up with some major action-packed plan, which in my mind involved a black ninja costume and Jackie Chan moves. I would karate chop their heads off in turn, with some 'superhuman' power, which had been building within me since the day I popped out of my mums fa-jay-jay. And I'd save the day with time to have a heated make-out session with my girl as I flew through the air on my way to kick that big beefy one in the face...which would knock him dead. But I had to remind myself that I didn't live in an action movie, and this slow/kinda sad plan was the only reasonable plan there was, and hopefully, it would work. - Just not in a super-cool way.

My eyes were trained on the cellar entrance as soon as I heard her heartbeat coming closer before I heard her footfalls on the concrete steps.

She looked as beautiful as ever. She was a girl who was able to take your breath away with just one turn of the head. She wasn't everyone's idea of the 'perfect girl' You wouldn't see her on the cover of a lads magazine. Yet to me she was the most beautiful girl in the whole world, and I knew that opinion would never change. I knew that when we grew up to be old and grey together. I would look at her no different to the way I was looking at her at this exact moment in time.

I pulled myself off the floor and walked towards the bars of the cell.

"Good morning" I smiled at her as I reached for her through the bars. She just stepped back causing my smile to turn into a frown.

"Your still not mad at me, are you?" I sighed, I didn't know why I asked. I knew she was.

"I'm not in a mood with you. I'm just slightly annoyed." She answered curtly.

"About what?"

"Its just my luck to find a mate who is in love with someone else" She frowned, as she began to scribble onto a piece of paper.

I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"Look I told you, I'm not in love with her. Yeah, I love her, but as a friend." I told her again.

"Yeah, well in a few hours time you won't have to worry about it, because we'll never see each other again and we can forget we ever met" She shrugged, still not looking at me. Urg, she's so annoying!

"Don't think, I won't come after you after all this," I whispered as I sat cross-legged on the floor.

"Yeah well don't bother coming, until you're over her" She looked at the paper hard, with a face of concentration.

"Don't frown, baby, your get frown lines," I whispered, a slight smile playing at the corners of my lips. That made her look at me, though only to glare before she turned her attention back to the paper.

"A$shole" She muttered.

"You love it."

"Yeah sure I do, I'll cry myself to sleep tonight at the thought of not hearing your annoying voice again" She muttered sarcastically.

"You will be crying tonight though" I whispered and then wondered if it was the wrong thing to point out. She looked up at me with an unreadable expression but didn't say anything.

"Here" She spoke after what felt like forever. It was nice to just hear her voice again. She handed me the sheet.

"Thanks" I muttered, not bothered about opening it, I knew what was on it already. It was part of the plan.

"Give it to your brother" She reminded me, and I groaned at the thought of him.

"You don't like him?" She asked as curiosity took over her expression.

"No he's an arrogant b*stard" I growled.

"Why? Did you two have a fight?"

"Yeah years ago. He slept with my girlfriend" I frowned feeling the same rush of anger run through me like it always did when I thought of him.

"You should forgive him and move on" She rolled her eyes, and I locked mine with hers annoyed.

"Why on earth would I want to do that?!" I spat.

"You're older now, you should know better" She shrugged "Plus he's going to need your support when he loses Sky, you need to be there for him. You're brothers after all." She sighed.

"He doesn't need me. He's never needed me. Neither has my father. I'm the weird freak who shouldn't have been born in the first place," I whispered dropping my gaze as I ran my hand through my messy hair.

"I... I need you" She whispered, and when I didn't say anything else, an awkward silence fell over us. I didn't know how to reply, and the lump in my throat was stopping anything from coming out anyway.

"Well I guess, I'll see you then" She frowned as she pulled herself off from the floor and gently dusted herself off. I growled at her when she turned to leave.

"What?" She sighed.

"Come here" I almost demanded. She stood frozen for a few seconds before she finally turned her head slightly.

"W... What?" Her voice was shaky. Sh*t, maybe that came across more demanding than necessary...

"Come," I told her again, trying to keep my voice under control, which was surprisingly much harder than expected.

My tone of voice did the job though because she slowly made her way towards me.

"Closer" I instructed when she hesitated a few feet away from the bars.

"What... what do you want?" She stuttered. I didn't reply I just continued to look at her expectantly. After a few more moments of hesitation, she stepped close enough for me to put my arms through the bars and grab hold of her. The breath she had been holding rushed passed her lips when I pulled her into the bars, So now once again both our chests were pressed against each other, with the slight obstruction of the gate.

"You don't think I would let you go without a goodbye kiss" I murmured, bringing my hand up her arm, to cup her neck.

She began to stutter, but as she did, I pressed my lips to hers. She responded almost immediately and even threw herself, I could feel her heart racing with mine as our lips moved in perfect sync.

I didn't want to pull away, but it got to a point I where I was becoming light-headed, so I reluctantly pulled away. When I did, she gasped in air, and I immediately felt guilty for cutting off her oxygen supply. I chuckled slightly as we caught our breaths.

- Flashback over –

I looked down at the only thing I had left of the love of my life. – A post-it note, with her address, scribbled on it in a delicate scrawl.

I looked to the floor at my brother again. His eyes were closed, and I could see the slight traces of tears on the forest floor. I made a face at him. Sure I hated being away from Evie, and she was my mate meaning that right now; when I was away from her, there was this constant pain in my chest. But I'd only known the girl for a couple of days.

Klaus, on the other hand, looked like he had it a million times worse than me. Hell, it had to be bad. Never in my life had I seen him like this. He's always been as strong as a rock and as emotionless as a well a... a rock too I guess...

But that was the brother I was used to. This guy wasn't him. It was like looking into the teary eyes of a broken man.

I took a deep breath, knowing this should have happened ages ago, but I was always too stubborn to do it. Looking over at Quinn and Ethan I tilted my head in the direction of the pack house. They stood where they were unsure. It was in their instinct to protect their alpha, which in their terms meant keeping his enemy's (me) at bay, especially when he was vulnerable and right now he was extremely vulnerable.

I growled in annoyance and shifted into my human form.

"Go I got this," I told them trying to calm my annoyance.

"We got to get him back to the house" Ethan responded after shifting back himself.

"Look for fuck's sake I can get my own god damned brother back on my own!" I growled I didn't trust myself in my human form. I was shaking violently. I was pi$sed off because Quinn had left my pack, I was annoyed that they wouldn't just f*ck off and leave me with my own brother and I was feeling sick with worry by not having Evie by my side. Not knowing what that bunch of idiots was doing with my girl was killing my insides slowly but thoroughly.

Ethan was stood in a protective stance in front of him now, which only made me want to hit something.

"Go. Away" I ordered squaring up to him. He tilted his head forward, darkening his eyes as he growled out an aggressive 'no.'

"I said get out of here. I need to talk to my brother. Alone" I spat.

"We can't let you do that, he's not in any shape or form to be in the company of the likes of you" He spat back.

"I'm not going to do anything to him. He's my brother" I snarled.

"That hasn't stopped you before."

"It's a bit different now don't you agree? Now I'm not going to repeat this. Stand. Down." I glared at him my eyes forming slits. I didn't realize until he stepped away, that I had unconsciously let my alpha voice slip into the command even though he wasn't in my pack, for some unknown reason he listened and backed down.

"Its okay, I'll be fine." Klaus coughed out, and with his reassurance, Ethan turned back into his wolf and ran with Quinn in the direction we were heading before we stopped.

I sighed and kneeled beside him.

"You alright bro?"

"Bro?" He whispered and even in pain, he could still pull off his trademark condescending smirk.

"Its that or asshole, take your pick."

He shook his head, his expression turning serious again.

"Take this f*cking thing out of my leg, it hurts like a b*tch" He spat, in obvious pain causing my eyes to look down at his leg wound.

"Count to ten" I muttered, repeating the words mom would say when we were younger.

He didn't say anything for a couple of seconds, probably in shock.

"Yeah, whatever just hurry up" He finally muttered, and with that, it literally had to dig to get the bullet out of his leg, all the while he cussed like no tomorrow.

"Out" I reassured once I'd found it and taken it out.

"Thanks" He mumbled before silence fell over us. I didn't know where to start.

"I'm not mad at you anymore" I frowned.

"About time" He muttered.

"For goodness sake Klaus, could you stop being a freaking a$s for one damn second?!" He muttered an apology after a couple of seconds.

"Do you love her?" I asked him knowing he would understand what I meant.

"What do you think dumb a$s?" He growled but it wasn't aggressively, it was almost playfully.

"Yeah, it is a pretty big give away when you're lying half beat on the ground. Your falling apart man" I stated.

He chose to ignore what I'd just said and rolled over onto his back.

"Yeah, I love her." He closed his eyes "and... And I seriously don't know what to do Wes, I just... I feel like half of myself left with her a...andI don't think I can even function without her, man."

"Yeah it looks like it, and dude I'd advise never to say such a f*ckinghilarious cliche line again" I laughed, and then realized that maybe I shouldn't have said that when I felt a fist hit my stomach.

"Shut up" He growled.

"We'll find them, we have to" I sighed.

"Them?" He questioned.

"I found my mate" I grinned at the thought of her, I missed her so badly, but I knew I would see her again. I had to there was no 'maybes' about it.

"Is she hot?" He asked innocently.

A possessive growl erupted in my chest before I had time to stop it.

"If you even f*cking touch her, I will personally cut off your balls and feed them to your pack of mutts" I growled, and he just laughed.

"Man, trust me I can't even think of girls like that anymore..." He trailed off as a haunted look spread across his face.

"You playing for the other team now?" I tried to lighten the mood, but he just sent a death glare my way.

"I can't even think of anyone but..." He gulped before he could utter out a 'her.'

I sighed and lay on my back beside him and handed over the note Evie had given me.

"That's where they're going to take her" I sighed.

"England" He groaned.

"Yeah"

"Let's go then" He hauled himself up, and I rolled my eyes as I put my arm around him to support his weight as we made our way to the pack house.

Sky's POV O_O

I was crying, and I couldn't stop. I wanted to jump out of the freaking helicopter. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to see my father anymore. I didn't even want to see Evie; my best friend from back home, who was now seated with her legs crossed in front of me.

"Sky?" I heard her trying to reason with me, but I couldn't even look at her. I was horrified – mortified even. I can't believe Evie would be involved in this. She used to be my best friend. I left for a few months, and now she's involved in planning my kidnap? I wanted to hit her. How can someone do that to their best friend, urg what a bitch.

"Don't speak to me!" I spat.

"Darling?" I heard my father speak for the first time in months, never once would I have thought a bitter chuckle would escape my lips at the sound of it. But things change and... sh*t happens - as they say. If I was mad at Evie, I was Furious at my father.

"Are you going to explain why a father could chain up his own daughter? How a father could abandon his only child with no contact, not even a text to say he was alive? Or was that too much of an effort? Did you like the thought of breaking my heart, or did you give it no thought at all? And if that wasn't bad enough, you come searching for me; to kidnap me and attack my new pack. But that wasn't enough, of course not. You had to take me away from..." I gulped away a cry bubbling at my throat before I was able to compose myself. "You took me away from my mate, to take me back to the very person you saved me from last year?!" He looked at me with tears in his eyes. His expression was soul crushing. It looked like his heart was breaking, and of course, I felt a twinge in my gut, informing me that I regretted my rant. But still what I said was true.

"You're taking me back to James aren't you?" I asked no one in particular, but still, no one answered.

"I'm seventeen, do you really think I can stand up against him when he forces himself on me?" I looked up into all of their eyes feeling sick, as they couldn't look at me back. "Because let's face it, we all know that's the reason you all where here to kidnap me, your all sick ba$tards you know that!" I spat.

No one spoke a word after that, confirming my suspicions. I felt ill, I felt like there was something internally wrong with me. Like if the pain in my chest didn't go away and my heart didn't slow down from its racing pass, then I was going to have to be hospitalized.

I didn't know how long the helicopter ride was. In the time though, I had created my own little bubble no matter how many people or how load they where I couldn't hear any of what they were saying. I didn't want to. I sat there staring out the window, yet only seeing repeats of what just happened in my head. Seeing my father... Running while a sense of overwhelming joy swept over my entire body. I had my father back! I remembered what it was like to cuddle up against the man who taught me how to ride a bike, who dropped me off on my first day of school and then struggled to leave me there. I was so happy, but by some twist of fate, my life has a habit of giving me lemons and then taking them away before I get to even squeeze them. The bittersweet memories were now running through me. Pictures of betrayal as I felt him cuff me up so I couldn't escape, how he took advantage of me while my guard was down. I blinked and made myself focus on the other people here, or out the window. Anything, to make the images of Klaus leave my head. His look of complete horror when they held the gun to my head... The look of agony as he ran to me and then the feelings of dread and pain as I heard the deafening sound of the gun pierce through the air and hit me... yes, my Klaus.

I caught a tear as it rolled down my cheek snapping out of my thoughts when someone waved a drink in my face.

"Drink this, looks like you need it" I looked up to see someone I vaguely remembered from my old pack. I think I even went to school with him.

I went to take it from him with no intentions of a thanks. – He didn't deserve it. Only to realize my hands were still cuffed at my back.

"For goodness sake can you unlock me now?" I growled irritated, what did they expect me to do! Jump out of a flying helicopter?

I watched gratefully as someone came up with a key but stopped a few steps away.

"You need to drop your little guard power" The guy spoke, and I sighed dropping my guard, ready to put it straight back up if he tried anything.

Once I was un-cuffed, I took the water from blondy boys hand and chugged it down only to spit it out.

"What the f*ck was that?!" I spat literally.

"Hyssop, it weakens a werewolf." He admitted with a grim expression, as he looked over at the elders. He was obviously put up to this.

"W...What does that mean?" I groaned pulling up my knees and resting my forehead against them.

"It means your barrier won't be a problem for a while little-en," One of the ba$tards told me.

"Great" I mumbled sarcastically I couldn't even stay awake anymore. I was becoming increasingly tired... I think... I might just.... Take... A... sleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 184 21
Josephine is sold for sex trade by her parents who never loved her and regretted having her as their daughter. Her parents main priority is money ,th...
52.1K 1.6K 30
Forget everything they tell you about mates. Forget those girls who fall in love with the bad man in the end. Forget those bad men who change for th...
248K 7.8K 30
Skylar Lawrence has the perfect life, right? Well, you thought wrong. Sure, she has friends, and she is popular, but no one knows about her home issu...
5.1K 189 16
Kimberly has been through hell. She was abused by her family and forced to do their work. Two days before her birthday, she decides she's had enough...