Stalker Styles (Harry Styles...

Av brynbarb

{C O M P L E T E D} "I like the curly haired one. Harry." Presley Davis had no idea that sentence would chang... Mer

Prologue*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Authors Note - I M P O R T A N T

Chapter 43

77.2K 1.7K 352
Av brynbarb

"So did you actually want to become an actress? Or was that just kind of a 'spur of the moment' kind of job?" Harry asked. My head was laying on his chest as we both stared up at the stars. I couldn't remember what time we got here at, but it had to be almost morning. We had watched a few movies, but eventually got bored and were now asking each other random questions.

"Hm, that's a hard one. No actually, I did not want to become an actress at all. I really want to be a school counselor, as weird as it sounds." I said, kind of laughing at myself. Being a school counselor really wasn't the ideal job, but it was something I always wanted to do.

"I did not have you pinned as someone who would want that occupation." He said, chuckling a bit. "Is there a reason behind that?" He asked.

"Yes, actually." I said, my mind reeling back to the quiet girl in my Spanish class. "There was this girl in one of my classes, who was super quiet and nobody really bothered to talk to her. All I knew about her was that her brother was in jail and her parents were getting a divorce, not to mention that her little brother had some mental illnesses. One day, she just stopped showing up to school. Everyone was afraid that she had committed suicide. Our school counselor told everybody that she was fine, but just needed to stay home for a little while. Alana and I decide that we should go over to he house and talk to her." I explained to Harry, who was intently listening. "When we got there, she let us in. Her parents weren't there and she was home alone. We asked her if she was okay and if she needed anything. She told us that she was okay and she just wanted us to listen. She explained that due to her circumstances at home, she had considered committing suicide. She went to talk to the school counselor, to tell her that she didn't want her to tell anybody that she had committed suicide, and that she just died in her sleep. She said that the counselor started crying and told her not to do it. She gave her a list of reasons why she should be alive. My school counselor literally saved her life, and I really hope I can save someone's life like she did." I finished my long story. Harry was speechless.

"Wow." He whispered.

"Yeah." We were both quiet, listening to the sounds if crickets and other bugs making their usual sounds.

"So," Harry started. "I'm guessing you saw those articles, about you and those dudes." Harry said, making my heart drop.

"Um yeah, I did." I said.

"So do you want to talk about it?" Harry asked. I sat up off of him. He sat up too so we were now both face to face.

"What's there to talk about? There's nothing going on." I said, sounding a bit harsh and defensive.

"Yes there is. I know there's nothing going on I just want to make sure you're okay." He said.

"Of course I'm okay." I said.

"Okay, but if there was anything anything going on, you would tell me, right?" He asked. A lump rose in throat.

"Are you suggesting that something might be going on?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"I don't know. Those pictures looked like there could be something going on."

"What are you talking about? Those pictures didn't mean anything. You just don't want me to end up like. . ." I trailed off.

"I don't want you to end up like me? Is that what you were going to say?" Harry was saying, his voice getting louder with every word. He rose to his feet as I did the same. "No Presley, I don't want you to end up like me, although I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to have a little fun, going off with other guys when we were in different countries!" He said, now yelling.

"So you're still suggesting that I did cheat on you? No Harry I didn't, because I'm not like that. I'm not like you." I said, picking up the blankets and starting to head to Harry's car. I heard him behind me, picking up the laptop and popcorn.

"Of course you're not like me!" He shouted from me. "You don't want to be something you regret, huh? You don't want to hate what you see every time you look in the mirror?"

I swiftly turned around. "Did you not see what they wrote about me, Harry? I already hate what I see in the mirror! You have people falling at your feet, girls who would do anything just for a follow in twitter! Most people don't even know my name, but they do now because I'm 'Harry Styles' overweight gifriend'!" I shouted, tears forming in my eyes, threatening to spill over.

"You are not overweight!" Harry shouted, his voice cracking. We were only about two feet away from each other. "You shouldn't have to worry about this kind of crap happening, Presley. I never said I believed what those articles said, I just meant that they have a sick way of making something so innocent look like a crime." He said, his voice getting quieter. I ignored him, putting the blankets in the car before climbing in the front seat. He put his laptop and the empty bowl that used to hold popcorn in the car and climbed in the drivers side. He started the car, mumbling to himself. "This was not supposed to go like that." He mumbled, but I ignored him, leaning my head on the window and closing my eyes.

****

Harry

I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel, stealing a quick glance at Presley. He head was against the window, he hand curled under it like a pillow. Her eyelashes fluttered as she was suddenly awake. She looked around, her eyes meeting mine. My heart dropped at the sadness in her eyes. I had really hurt her, I know. We kind of mutually hurt each other. She reached for the door handle, pulling it, only to find that it was locked. She tried to manually switch the lock but I just kept locking it.

"Unlock the door, Harry." She said quietly.

"No." I said back.

She tried again to open the door, coming up with no luck. "Gosh dang it, Harry. Open the door!" She said, much louder than before.

I couldn't bear to look into her sad ridden eyes, so I obliged. She shoved the door open with much force, stepping out into the cool air. She slammed the door and made her way to the front doors of the hotel. She pulled her cardigan tighter as a gust of wind came. I followed a few steps behind her, watching her every move. She ignored me as we both stepped into the elevator.

It was now about ten in the morning, the others were bound to be awake. When the elevator dinged, she quickly rushed to our door, pushing it open. The others were sat around the television, watching a movie. The sound of the door opening and Presley rushing into her room she shared with Alana, scared them.

"Everything okay?" Liam asked, as the sound of Presley's door shutting sounded throughout the entire hotel.

I ran a hand through my hair. "I honestly don't know." I said. Alana stood up.

"Maybe I should go talk to her." She said, but I stopped her.

"No, I will." I said. Before she could protest, I pushed past her, heading towards Presley's room. I sighed as I stood outside the door, lightly knocking.

"Pres," I said. "Open up."

I heard shuffling on the other side. "Please go away, Harry." She said. I shook my head.

"Not happening." I said, pushing the door open, before shutting it behind me and locking it.

She sat in her bed, looking a bit startled that I had just come in. "I said to go away Harry." She said.

I ignored her and made my way to the bed, where I sat at the foot and stared at her.

"Pres," I started. "This is literally the stupidest fight ever. You know I believe that you didn't mess around behind my back. You would never do that. I guess I still can't forgive myself for cheating on you, and maybe I never will, but please, I don't think I can stand you being mad at me anymore." I pleaded to her.

She stared at me before climbing over the covers, into my lap. "Let's never fight again." She said, looking up at me. I smiled, pulling her close. I pressed my lips forcefully to hers, not sure if I could ever pull away.

****

"I love you." Harry said, kissing me again. I kissed back much harder than I had intended, earning a low chuckle from him. We pulled back a little bit, our noses brushing. "I can't believe you're leaving, again." He said, kissing me again.

"I really wish I didn't have to, but I do. Mr. Cook will kill me if I'm not back by tomorrow." I said. Harry frowned, pulling me into a hug. "But on the bright side, you guys will be in America soon!" I said cheerfully, trying to lighten the mood.

"And the first thing in going to do is come see you." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Hey, I think my turn to hug Presley." Zayn said from behind Harry. I smiled and let go of Harry, hugging Zayn.

"Take care of him for me." I said and Zayn smiled.

"I will, I just hope he'll be able to pull himself out of bed these next few days without you." I pulled away from Zayn, hugging the other boys and Eleanor.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to do very much," she said to me. "You need to come back and we will go on a huge shopping trip. I agreed, before mine and Alana's flight was announced.

I gave Harry one last hug. "I love you." I told him, kissing him once more, the kiss lasting longer than the others. When we pulled away, I kissed his cheek before following Alana, away from the boys and closer to America.

****

I tiredly rode the elevator up to my room, lazily pulling out my key, pushing my door open. I turned on the lights, ditching my suitcase at the door to go into the kitchen for a drink of water. In the middle of me downing my third glass, someone knocked on my door. I groaned.

"I swear, if this is you Hunter, I will-" I was cut off, as Stevie stood in the doorway, a ring on her finger and a man by her side.

************************************************************************

Hello. This was a bit rushed because in hurrying to finish this story because I've been getting a lot of hate on it. Idk man.

Please read my story, the Boyfriend Adventure, and follow my instagrams: @brynlihoran @onedirection_howboutno. (:

Also, I wrote a Zayn Malik short story (like 4 pages short.) and I really like it, I just posted it, please read! Keep the nice comments up! (:

Also follow my twitter @brrrynliii_1D! Love you all! (Even the haters!;))

Kik: brynlihoran

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

484K 5.2K 104
despite being a popular singer, ariana has an unhealthy obsession with harry styles. what happens when her ultimate celebrity crush finally notices h...
251K 4.6K 51
Lily Jackson is a 16 year old girl and she gets bullied every day by a 18 year old boy named Harry Styles. He makes her life Horrible, when she was...
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
41.5K 782 25
An abusive, possessive boyfriend keeping Katie Rudd trapped until she meets Harry Styles on a vacation. Harry Styles fan fic