Yugioh Gx special season 3

Von Lumaking7

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... Mehr

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
Departure and horrified flash from the past
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Dark army and Reunion!!
Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!
Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!
Escaping offer you can't refuse?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 1
A battle of clashing titans part 2.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.
Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.

997 16 5
Von Lumaking7

A,N: Well that was that chapter. Hope you like it. In this there will be a little weird moment for the king. Please tell me if you like it or if he is OOC. Please comment of what you think. Thanks for reading by the way.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara was running and running. Fire was everywhere. A village was burning and the huts and houses was beginning to crumple. She saw fiend soldiers walking through the streets while the fire was burning brightly and in that moments, Tara wondered if they wasn't real demons. She could hear screams. She saw people running for their lives. Only few escaped, the rest of them was captured and forced to duel, then seconds later turned to stardust. Tara looked in horror. She was scared. She wished she could do something, but right now she was occupied with something.

"Look there she is. After her!" yelled a angry mop of humans as well as duel monsters "She is the king's little treasure. She is just as worse as he is". Tara let out a scream and tried to run faster. They began tossing whatever they came across of, but also had weapons ready in their hands. Just in case they came close enough. A stone hit her and a picture appeared in front of her. Picture of her friends. Jim who was turned to stardust. Aster, lying on the ground and was badly injured. Axel, who looked at her with a scared eyes and began running away yelling "Get away from me". Tara let out a cry.

"No, please stop. I am not like him I am not like the king" Tara yelled back. Tears were running down her cheeks. She noticed that the mop still followed her.

"If you are not, then how could you let all this happen" yelled a woman at her "You just let us all die. You did nothing to stop this". Tara let out a cry.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry. I tried, I don't want this" she replied in a scared tone "I didn't want you to get hurt. Please believe me!". However the angry mob didn't stop the attack. Tara ran and ran. At some point she tripped over a stone in the ground. She fell the mob closing in on her..

"Tara" said a voice suddenly. She looked up and saw Zane standing in front of her. He was dressed in his dark clothes and was having his cloak on as well. He wasn't smiling though.

"Zane, you gotta help me the mob they.." she looked back but the mop was gone.

"Tara why are you only running. You got to defend yourself and fight back" Zane then said and snort "Or are you gonna let your brother and the king protect you forever?! If you are then you are nothing but a coward. I don't want to be with someone like that".

"I am not a coward Zane, just don't leave me" she yelled and grabbed his arm. To her surprise, she manage to grab his arm. Zane looked surprised at her.

"Please don't leave me Zane" she begged "I love you". She had just said that when a monster, a fusion monster noticed Tara, grabbed him.

"Stay away from her" yelled a cold voice and Tara saw a person. A person with golden eyes "She stays with me. Turn to stardust". Tara fell to the ground when Zane's body slowly flashed and turned to stardust. She began sobbing while slamming her hands at the ground.

"You don't need him" she could hear Haou say. He was standing beside her now "You only need Jaden and you two doesn't need more than that. Beside me and the power of darkness". Tara shook her head and let out a scream. That was not true! No it wasn't, was it? Tara shook her head again. No you need people in your life. Other people in your life. She let out a cry again, and looked in horror when she saw Haou destroy the restly village...

Haou's p.o.v.

"No, I am not him" Tara screamed. She tossed and turned in the bed and woke up the king who was sleeping beside her. Haou was not considered a light sleeper. Not at all, but compared to Jaden he were. He used the darkness to warn him, if any attempted to attack him in the night. Therefore he could sleep pretty well, when he finally was sleeping. However that scream Tara let out, could properly wake a group of soldiers in here. Haou flew up from the bed and looked a little groggy around. Then he noticed Tara at the other side of the bed and sneered. Why in the world is she in here? Then remembered last day's activities. Tara falling asleep after some hours of them talking. She had actually fallen asleep in the middle of his reply. The king hadn't even been angry with her. He had just shrugged and let her sleep in here. He could of course have brought her or called for a servant to bring her to her room, but Haou didn't bother doing any of that. Secondly after what the vampire tried to pull, Haou was not letting any carry her at all, beside himself. So he had tossed a blanket over her and taken the other side of the bed. They were both fully dressed of course. Beside that Haou was not dressed in armor of course.

"I am so sorry, so sorry" Tara screamed and turned around in bed once again. Haou looked at her. He was a little curious. What in the world is she dreaming about?

"No, Haou please don't do it" she then said. She was tossing and turning once again. The king also noticed that tears was falling down her cheeks. Haou frowned a little. A dream with me in it? She let out a little scream again.

"Please Haou, don't do it. Please don't kill them" she said and let out a cry.

"Ah, she is dreaming about THAT" Haou mumbled and snort "She hasn't adapted to it yet". Tara turned around once again. The king looked at her. He was not sure if he should wake her up or not. After all, it was not the king's job to wake up his servants or lieutenants. However in that moment, Tara turned around in bed again. Her face was inches away from Haou's now. He could see the tears running down her cheeks. She was shaking a little too and sweat was shown on her forehead. He sighed a little inside. Maybe he really should wake her up.

"Tara!" Haou said and pushed her a little. It was really an awkward moment for him. He had never tried waking anyone up yet. That was a servant's job after all. Or he wasn't actually sure. He couldn't remember it. The orb was there so he could store his memories from long, long time ago after all. Tara yelled and turned again. He took Haou's hand suddenly and squeezed it. She calmed down in just some seconds, but then began yelling again. Haou pushed her a little more. It felt weird that Tara was holding his arm like this. Tara turned her face towards him again. She had a pained look on her face. Then she lifted her arms, and Haou's as well, like she was grabbing something or someone.

"Please Zane, don't leave me" She said and let go of the king. Haou looked confused at her for a moment. Then he remembered.Zane that's the boy she likes! A few thoughts drifted at Yubel for some seconds. Then he shook that stupid thought out of his head. Love was illogical, he didn't need love! It was some stupid illogical feeling. He didn't need them, which also meant that his two hosts didn't either. Haou sneered a little. He pushed Tara once again.

"Tara stupid girl, wake up!" He said coldly. Tara finally reacted. She woke up. She flew up in a terrified scream. Then she gasped for air in some seconds. The king noticed that she was still having sweat on her forehead. He snort. He was about to say something, when Tara suddenly did something surprising. At least in Haou's eyes. She suddenly hugged him. He had been sitting up in the bed, when she woke up, but now this girl had tossed herself at his chest and hugged him. Haou was really surprised. No one had ever done that. At least not something he could remember. Beside that hug, Yubel gave him last time she was here. Tara was crying once again.

"Jaden! Jaden I had such a terrible dream" She said. Haou frowned. So that's why. She thought he was Jaden. Haou sneered. He hated being resembled with his host. He was not Jaden. He would never be! Tara sniffed a little. She had closed eyes.

"I was Haou's lieutenant and I saw terrible things. People got send to the stars and they burned down the villages. It was so painful to watch" she said and let out a cry "People hated me for that, but I didn't do a thing. I am not like Haou. Not like the king. I can't kill and will never do it". The king looked at her. He wasn't sure if he should pretend to be Jaden. He looked at the crying girl at his chest. Her embrace was so warm. It was so long.. Yubel's hug had been the last, before he.. he shook his head.

"Thats awful" he then said coldly and snort "But hate is people's true nature".

"No that's not true" Tara said slowly and surprised Haou once again "They just don't understand. Like I don't understand. I don't hate the people for hating me. I don't hate Haou either, even though he attacked them. I just can't. When I talked to him, he was sad and lonely, not just evil. I think he has a good reason deep, deep down". The king looked actually really shocked at her. He never ever thought he would hear these words. She doesn't hate me, but why? She should! A normal human should hate me! I did all these things to her. I even possessed her brother, so why does she not hate me! The king shook his head in confusion. Even his own men was scared of him and maybe hated him. That was normal, but apparently this girl here didn't.

"Why? Why do you not hate the king?" he then asked "He did stuff to you". Haou felt weird saying king, when it was about himself. Tara let out a cry.

"Yeah" Tara said and sniffed "But he has also saved our lives Jaden. No one can be pure evil right? He believes that he protects us I think. Deep deep down I forgive him". These words took Haou completely off guard. Apparently she doesn't hate me, but now she also forgives me! I have never forgiven any! What is wrong with this girl! The king just couldn't believe this. Tara sighed.

"Of course I wish he never would have killed any or taken me with him" she said and let out a little cry "So many people running for their lives and turned to stardust. The fire and stuff. It is just too much for me Jaden. Please just keep me in your arms". Haou looked at her and sighed inside. How in the world did I get into this mess? Why am I now having a sobbing girl at my chest, and she doesn't stop crying! Even one who forgives and doesn't hate me! What to do? The king sighed. It was not like he felt guilty over everything he had done. No that was not it. He had no regrets whatsoever. He just couldn't figure out why Tara was reacting in this way. Secondly he was also not used to cheer someone up or try to make them stop crying and relax. This was a whole new concept for him. He looked down at Tara once again. Jaden what would you have done?! Suddenly a memory appeared inside his head and it was followed by Jaden's voice, who weakly said Tara's name. The king frowned. He saw the memory for his inner eye. In it Tara had a nightmare as well. He saw what Jaden would have done. Haou sighed deeply. He couldn't believe that he had to use his host's memory, just to make his sister stop crying. He sighed again and placed arms around her. Tara slowly relaxed a little by that. She was still crying, but she wasn't shaking that much now.

"Relax Tara" Haou said. It actually felt nice saying that "If these bad dreams haunts you again. I will be there. I will protect you". He also petted her hair a little. He didn't fully say the same thing Jaden said. He would have said something about that he would kick the bad dreams into the next dimension or something like that, which sounded completely stupid. It made no sense at all. He figured he just had to say something similar that actually did make sense. However the king still felt a little awkward saying it, but at the same time didn't mind saying it. Tara slowly stopped crying. Her grip around his waist loosened as well.

"Yeah" she mumbled "You would protect me". She yawned a little. Soon after she fell into sleep again. Haou looked at the sleeping girl, now lying on his lap. Now that she had calmed down, the king began thinking. Why didn't I just wake her up completely at the start of it? Then make her leave the room. Why did I let her hug me? Haou sighed. He was the king, so he could do whatever he wanted, but instead he had calmed her down and pretended to be her brother. Even though he hated being referred as Jaden. As his host. He was Haou! Not Jaden! The words "I forgive him" and "I don't hate him" was echoing in his mind now. He sneered. What was wrong with this girl? Maybe deep down he was a little, but only a little, happy. No one had ever, in some way, said that to him. The king sighed again, and let his fingers roam through a lock of Tara's hair.

"You are a stupid girl" He said and snort "A really strange stupid girl Tara". Tara just mumbled something weird sleeping words in reply. Haou made sure she was sleeping tightly, before he placed her over at the other side of the bed again. Then he tossed the blanket over her, then layed down on his side of the bed. He had turned his back against her, but 5 seconds later, he turned around and was looking at her. What was wrong with him? He didn't care for the girl now, did he?! Haou sighed. This was going to be a long night. He just knew it.

Tara's p.o.v.

"My lady, my lady wake up!" yelled a voice near Tara's ear and made the girl groan. She instinctively just pushed whatever was talking to her, away from her and tipped over on her other side. She groaned a little, but then slowly began falling asleep again.

"Just 5 more minutes mom, Jaden had kept me up all night" she mumbled "I need my beauty sleep". The voice beside her sighed.

"My lady, your highness want you up and wishes to see you, you know" a male voice said "Please get up, or do you really want us both punished". Tara groaned again and yawned a little. Then she remembered what the voice just had said and gasped. She flew up from the bed. That's right I fell asleep after talking to Haou! I am at the castle in the other dimension. Tara rubbed her eyes and noticed the vampire Baou beside her at the side of the bed. He was squatting. He sighed relieved.

"What are you doing here? Where am I?" Tara asked puzzled. The vampire got up and bowed to her. Tara noticed he had gotten clean clothes (looks like the clothes he normally wears), his hands were still blue, but his cheek was not that swollen. His eye were blue though. He had some bandages at his chest still too.

"You are in his majesties room, my lady" he replied quickly "The king.. my master summoned me. He told me that you were here for the night. He said I should wake you up". Tara looked surprised at him. She had figured Haou had got a servant to get her out of the room or something. Not let her sleep in here. She looked slowly around. She couldn't see anyone in here, beside the vampire. She sighed.

"Um where is the king Baou? You said he wanted to see me" Tara questioned.

"My master is at the balcony" he said slowly and pointed at the fluttering black curtains in here. That was where the balcony was. Tara gulped. Haou was that close.

"Baou" Haou yelled suddenly and made the vampire freeze "Bring us breakfast NOW!". The vampire bowed, but his eyes showed a bit confusion.

"As you wish, is that um served in here?" he slowly asked. Tara could hear the king sneer a little, and it in some way said "Yes your idiot". At least that was what Tara figured it meant. Apparently Baou came to the same conclusion.

"I am sorry Master, I will be quick" he said and rushed out of the door, before Tara could count to three. She sighed a little and got out of bed. Then she walked out of the balcony. Haou was standing there in full armor, just like the vampire said. She figured he was looking up at the comet. The king suddenly snort.

"You slept tightly Tara" he said in his monotone voice "And talks in your sleep". That made Tara blush. She always found it embarrassing. Jaden sometimes for fun teased her with it the next day when they were younger.

"Um yeah I am sorry Haou. I am sorry if I woke you up" she said in a low voice and bowed "But why didn't you make me leave?". The king when silent for some time. Tara however could feel his cold eyes stare at her. He then shrugged.

"Didn't feel like it" he replied and waved her over to his side "I see you don't remember". Tara was a little confused. Then her eyes widened.

"Did I say something this night? Something important? If I were disrespectful I am truly sorry" she said and looked down at the floor. Haou snort.

"No, said nothing important" he replied. He lifted his visor up and Tara could now see his face. He was really looking up at the comet. She decided to look at her feets instead. Standing beside Haou and seeing the comet, just reminded her Jim died. She slowly placed a hand over her pocket in his jacket. She could feel the warm from the eye. Even through Jim's spirit was in there, it was not the same as the real Jim. The real Jim and Shirley.

"Tara" Haou suddenly said. He was not looking at her "You, Jaden and I, we have much to archive together". She looked puzzled at him. Archive what? She felt Haou pat her head once. His eyes glared at her.

"You are both not ready yet for that reply" He said coldly. Tara's eyes widened. It took her a little time to figure out, the king had read her mind again. He continued "I have a question for you". She looked puzzled at him.

"Yes, your highness?" she questioned. The king looked at her. Then inside.

"Ma..ster..?" said a voice. Baou's voice "I brought you what you requested". The king snort a little and walked inside. Tara followed after him. She found the vampire in the middle of the room, kneeling. A scent of food filled her nostrils and on the desk she saw a giant tray, filled with two plates, a pitcher filled with water and a giant plate filled with pancakes. Tara was almost drooling. It was a long time since she have had pancakes. Haou growled a little. Baou looked slowly up.

"Dismissed" The king then said "Chaos needs help. Obey him". The vampire looked stunned up. Tara sighed. She knew how Chaos and Baou disliked each other. She didn't question that Chaos was gonna use this opportunity, and use Baou to almost any dirty job he could find. Baou bit his lip.

"As you wish master" He got up and left the room, but Tara could feel the anger from him. Haou ignored it and sat down at the chair and handed Tara a plate. She quickly grabbed a stack of pancakes. She sat down on the floor and began eating. The king took some as well and began eating too.

For a little while there were silence between them. Tara had still terrible table manners like always. It was first when Tara was finished with her second portion (she loves pancakes), that she was looking over at the king. He had already done eating. Apparently he didn't have as big an appetite as the twins. Either that or eating was not what an evil spirit king did the most.

"Um you had a question to ask me Haou, before the vampire interrupted" Tara asked slowly "Um what is it?". Haou looked at her and snort.

"Hmm yes I did" the king said coldly and glared at her "I am giving you a choice".

"A choice?" she questioned confused. She was not sure what Haou meant by that.

"Yes" he said and grabbed her chin. She looked up in his cold golden amber eyes "The last human fortress. I am attacking it tomorrow Tara". Tara froze by that. She wished she could look away from the king, but Haou wouldn't let her head turn away. She felt his eyes actually burned through her soul or something like that. It made her shiver a lot. The king snort a little.

"You are afraid. You don't want me to attack them" the king concluded and let go of her. Tara slowly nodded. She couldn't lie about that. Haou snort.

"I will kill them Tara" Haou said coldly "You can't change that". She sighed.

"I.. I know" she whispered and looked at the floor. She could hear Haou snort.

"I give you a choice" He said in his monotone voice "Come with me to the fortress and duel there, or stay here, and duel the prisoners, when I come back". Tara looked stunned at him. He is given me a choice? Why? She was really confused. She could see the king glare at her, and was waiting for her reply. Tara would have chosen to stay here, but then again, whoever prisoner he brought back, she had to duel then. Tara didn't feel so good. What if that was Zane, or Aster? What if that was her friends? Or innocent victims? But then again she also didn't want to go to the fortress and see another place in flames and fire. Just like her nightmares. She clenched her fist a little. She looked up at the king.

"Haou I.. I don't know" she said in honesty "I don't want to go the fortress, but I also don't want to duel whatever prisoner you bring back". Haou snort a little.

"Think about it" He said coldly "Stay in your room, and think about it. If I don't get a reply from you, I will decide". Tara slowly nodded. She knew without a doubt that he would. As soon as he had assembled the army that is, she knew he would ask for her reply once again. Tara got up from the floor, place the empty plate at the deck, and left towards her room. However she wonder why Haou had given her a choice. After all both outcome was equally terrible.

Axel's p.o.v.

Axel was standing at a side alley down in the fortress's little city. He was dressed in some uniforms, they were gonna infiltrate the castle with. He looked around, then back at something near the wall in here.

"So you know what you three shall do right" He questioned.

"We are on it" the three fairies said in unison "We will ask anyone in the city, if they have seen a boy named Jesse. If we happens to get some news..".

"Then try to get the message to me" Axel interrupted and the fairies nodded "But should the supreme king attack these walls, and you find out some news, then tell him, Jesse is okay". The fairies looked puzzled at him.

"Jesse is okay" the fairies repeated and nodded "Got it. Where will you be then?".

"I can't be sure" Axel said and sighed. He heard footsteps and saw Aster and Zane standing behind him. They were also dressed in a similar uniform. Aster was carrying the shield from that prisoner they had captured. Axel was impressed how Aster had managed to make it help them. He had however also treated the shield quite a deal. After all he didn't want his bearer to go to the stars, but Axel was still impressed how quick Aster had worked. It was like he knew how the prisoner was thinking. Aster had smirked when he had asked about it, and he had replied with that it was an old pro secret. After all as pro you learned to know just what your fans wanted, or in this case what they didn't wanted, without them saying a thing.

"It is time" Zane said and snort. Axel nodded and followed the two males out of the fortress. When they were far enough away, Zane summoned his "Cyber dark dragon" and they flew towards the castle. He just hoped he could stop the king before he attacked this place. He hoped he could beat the king in a duel.

Haou's p.o.v.

Time skip.

Haou was standing in his room at the balcony and was looking down on the assembled troop who was gathered outside. Some flying creatures was even in the sky. He could hear the fiends yell the chant "He is the power, he is the power" over and over. It could be heard all over the courtyard outside. Even though Haou didn't care about the chant, it pleased him quite a bit to see the army almost assembled and ready to leave on his command. The king was always calm and collected, but he was having in a way a little bit of eagerness inside. After all when the last human fortress had fallen, everything was then belonging to him. He heard the door open and felt two people enter the room. He didn't need to see to know who they were. The first one was his lieutenant Chaos sorcerer and behind him was his former lieutenant, now slave, Baou the vampire. They both kneeled down behind him. Chaos showing completely respect and loyalty. Baou, not so much.

"My leach, the preparation for the final attack is almost complete. This is it. The last remaining humans as well as non believers has trapped themselves. They are horded up in that mountain city. There is nowhere for them to run. They won't survive the first assault" Chaos told him. Haou only snort to that reply, but Chaos got up and bowed. He turned around and left the room, while ordering the vampire a little around. In some way given the order Haou just had given the sorcerer.

"Go get the lady's reply, the king want's to know" Chaos said "If she choses to stay here. You are gonna shield and protect her when the army leaves, until the king returns, got it?". Baou quickly nodded and left the room. Chaos bowed to the king once again and began leaving as well. He needed to assemble the restly army so they all could leave. Haou looked up in the sky and up at the comet. It will not be long now. Soon everything will be under my control. Then this land will be mine and then they both will be set free. The king snort. To achieve that goal Haou would do anything. And anything he will.

Normal p.o.v.

Axel and the crew was in the sky over the castle. They had successfully blended in and could therefore easily reach that secret cave the shield had told them about.

"Good idea to use your 'Cyber dark dragon to flew us in" Aster commented Zane when they landed on the ground a little away from the cave entrance.

"I know" Zane replied and smirked "Now to rescue my girlfriend".

"And her brother" added Aster and grinned. Zane snort a little.

"I know. It is not like Tara would forgive me if we didn't save Jaden as well" He replied. They looked around. There were no fiends around here, just like the shield had told them. Axel was the one in possession of the shield right now.

"Now how do we get to the king's chambers" Axel asked the shield "And don't lie to me or you ad your partner goes to the stars". The shield nodded.

"I.. I will behave" He told them "The cave here leaves us to a passage that takes us to the main hall". The group looked at the shield, but they decided to believe him.. for now. They walked through the passageway and entered the hall, just like it was explained. Axel was pretty glad that they wore disguise. If they should meet some fiend's they could pretend to be them, but right now the hallway were empty. They all guessed it was because the army was assembled outside right now.

"The stairs at the other end of the room, will get us to your destination" the shield told them. Axel nodded. He noticed that Zane and Aster both were looking around. He figured they were looking for Tara. They walked towards the stairs. However at the same time a spellcaster, Axel knew him as 'Chaos sorcerer' and that he was one of Haou's lieutenants. He looked at the others.

"We got company" He said "Everybody be cool". They continued walking, hoping, wishing that the lieutenant just let them pass. However that was sadly not the case.

"Hold up, it is almost time to attack, why aren't you with your battalions?" the sorcerer asked and made them stop up in the middle of the room.

"Take care of this" whispered Axel to the shield.

"Um we eh.. we have a message from skullknight back at the fortress. We are taking it to the king" the shield said slowly. Axel noticed the sorcerer stare at them.

"Alright, as you were" He said and the others slowly sighed relieved. They were about to continue, when Axel instinctively noticed a blade flying towards him. He quickly intercepted with the shield, who caught the blade with it's mouth.

"Thought you could fool me did yer" Chaos said "All messages from skull knight goes through me. You should have known that". Axel and the others pretty quickly moved out of the way, so they were a meter or so away from each other.

"Do something" yelled the shield suddenly "These guys are spies and they are here to challenge the supreme king to a duel". Axel sneered.

"You will pay" he said angry to the shield. Chaos suddenly attacked.

"Yes he will" he said and his blade killed and made the shield turn to stardust. The group slowly tossed of the uniforms. They had been found out and the uniforms were too heavy to have on anyway. Chaos stared in disbelief at them.

"Those uniforms, where did you get them, and what did you do with skullknight? Tell me now!" he asked in a angry tone. Axel snort.

"You will find out, because we are gonna sent you to the same place" he told him.

"Hold on, leave this goon to me" Zane suddenly said.

"You sure?" Axel questioned. Zane smirked a little.

"Ever since I came here, I have been itching to crack my knuckles against a strong duelist and this fiend is the perfect candidate" he told them "Secondly, maybe this guy can give me information of Tara". The others frowned. As well did Chaos.

"Tara?" He questioned, then his eyes widened "You are talking about our lady right. The king's little treasure. Well you will get no such thing out of me". Zane just snort.

"Okay find us when you are done" Aster said and him and Axel left towards the staircase. Zane could hear Chaos sneer.

"Stop no one is allowed to go that way" Chaos yelled and tried running after them.

"Hey now, what do you think the supreme king will do, when he finds out you have been running away from me" Zane said which made the sorcerer stop up.

"Hmf, Run away from you? You don't stand a chance against me" Chaos replied and turned towards him "I will show you what dueling is all about. You will wish you never came here. I will make you regret that day where you challenged me to a duel".

"We will see about that" Zane replied and they both summoned or activated their duel disks. A duel began.

Axel and Aster was running as fast as they could over to the stairway. They no longer cared that they got seen. Axel just wanted to get up to the king's chamber, beat the king in a duel and free Tara. That was not too much to wish for, was it? However that was of course not that easy. They just reached the stairs when two voices called to them. Axel remembered them and was not even surprised when the two lieutenants "skilled magician black" and "Skilled magician white" approached them.

"Hey stop right there" Black yelled and White continued "What do you think you are doing?". Axel sneered. At this rate he would never reach the king.

"Dueling" Aster suddenly yelled "Go 'Destiny hero double dude'". He summoned the monster to the field and two monster's appeared. They both attacked the lieutenants.

"Go on Axel, I got these two" Aster told him and activated his duel disk "Hurry!". Axel nodded and began running up at the staircase.

"Hey wait, stop now" the magician's yelled. Aster smirked back at them.

"Don't worry you two, I got enough hurt here for the both of yer" he said. A duel began here as well.

Axel's p.o.v.

Axel ran and ran up the staircase. He had only one goal. To find and beat the king. Everything beside that could wait. He knew he would find Tara afterwards, when Jaden was free. After all he knew Tara would not leave without him. Secondly he had promised Jim to continue his work. To free the twins. He also promised Tara that he did come back after her. Axel was always gonna keep his promise. A room was now in sight of him. Axel had been running passed many rooms, but figured that since the king was at the top rank of them all, then he also must have the best room and stuff like that. The king's room had to be at the end of the staircase. So he ran faster and entered the room he just saw on the top of the stairs. He was of course not wrong. When he entered the room the familiar armored figure was standing at the balcony. Axel took a deep breath and yelled.

"Supreme king!". He saw the armored figure turn around and look at him.

"It's you?" he questioned coldly. His golden eyes were glaring at him. "The one who ran away". Axel bit his lips. It was those eyes who haunted him in his nightmares.

"I stopped running. I have returned to face you, and finish off where my friend Jim started to do" He told the king and took some steps into the room "I am here to defeat you supreme king. I am here to free Jaden from your control". Haou snort.

"That is big worlds" He said coldly "From one who ran. You screamed like a child".

"You manage to get under my skin" Axel replied "You scared me and took away all my confidence. I always believed that power was the only thing that mattered. Those with more power crushed those with less. You have a lot more power than I do. You beat my friend. I knew I was next. I was done for". Haou snort coldly.

"You still chose to return?" he said in a monotone voice "You want me to kill you?".

"Actually I'm here to destroy you" Axel replied and snort back "I am not afraid anymore. There is more to dueling that power. I see that now, cause I got something to fight for. People who..".

"You think I don't have something to fight for?" the king suddenly sneered "You are wrong, I do!". Axel looked surprised at him. The king was showing more emotion that Axel ever had seen him do before. After all he almost didn't show any emotions doing the duel with Jim. Axel clenched his fists.

"I don't think you have someone who trusts and believes in you" He concluded and noticed that the king was glaring even colder at him "That trust makes me strong. So this is how it is gonna work your highness. We are gonna duel and after I have finished wiping the floor with your black heart, your reign over the twins are done".

"No!" Haou sneered "You will kneel, beg forgiveness, and have regrets, for even thinking of taking them away. They are mine!". Axel shook his head.

"No the twins have the right to chose and be free" He replied "We'll duel and I'll beat you. I will defeat the darkness, free both of them and rip this world of your terror". Axel could feel a cold wind blowing through the room. Haou sneered again.

"You will pay" He said coldly and glared "Pay for your insults. I wish you die".

"Well that is good" Axel replied and sneered "I am wishing for the same thing". They both glared at each other, the wish treat got attached and the duel began.

Haou: 4000lp.

Axel: 4000lp.

"I will start of" concluded Axel and drew. He placed a facedown and ended his turn.

"A feeble start" Haou said and drew. He started of with the spell "Dark fusion" and with it he fused "Avian" and "Wildheart" into "E. H wild cyclone". He made it attack. A giant cyclone appeared. Axel quickly used his facedown card "Firewall".

"Don't bother" Haou said coldly "Because of Cyclone's eff, when he attacks, you can't use any traps". Axel looked in horror, when the attack hit and he lost 1900 life points. He fell down on his knees. Haou snort a little.

"That is not all" the king stated "When he deals damage, all facedown's are destroyed". Axel looked in horror when his trap got destroyed. The king snort again.

"It is your own fault human" He said coldly "You challenged me. Soon your fate is by the stars!". Axel sneered, but if he didn't step up his game that might well be true.

A,N: Well that was the first part. In the second, the duel continue. I mean everyone's duel. Axel vs Haou. The magician's vs Aster and Zane vs Chaos. Wonder how it ends. Ember and Syrus is also having a part to play. Tara as well. So hope you can wait for the next part. Which I will finish as quick as possible.   

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.4K 30 11
F/n was living a mundane life, simply put ......it sucked . Until one day he was on his way to work and he was hit by a bright light . Waking up he...
2.2K 230 57
-COMPLETE-(BxB GxG) Things had all settled into place for the two couples. They were finally happy. Though that lasted around a day. With the cloud...
7.6K 130 13
Jason a normal human grew up playing yugioh and at the age of 17 barely turning 18 he wakes up to do his last year of school but when he walks on cam...
5.9K 150 8
Jaden had a best friend growing up called Y/n and he helped Jaden not only make more friends but also meet his protect Yubel. now the two entering Du...