Fluttershy in Wonderland

By ScriptedPages

When Fluttershy was a little girl she had dreams of a place where nothing made sense. Strange creatures in ev... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
1k views!!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
2K!!?!?!?!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 12

480 23 16
By ScriptedPages

As the days went on, for some odd reason Fluttershy's nightmares weren't as common as they usually were. It was oddly strange, and Discord's pains weren't as painful as they used to be. But the two didn't seem to notice, as long as they had each other everything would be alright. People started to get a little concerned for the two and their actions towards each other, but Fluttershy and Discord didn't seem to pay attention. The they didn't pay attention to what they're criticism towards them.

What HAD been going on was the preparations for the gala!! The biggest and most important night in all of Wonderland!! On the night of the gala, Discord and Fluttershy went to Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC's dressmaking shop to get suited for their outfits. When they got there Ana dragged Discord to the dressing room to get his suit fitted and ready. While Pink Diamond and CCC dragged Fluttershy into her dressing room to get ready.

"Close you eyes darling!! The dress is a surprise!!" Said Pink Diamond as she covered Fluttershy's eyes.

"You're gonna love it!!" CCC squealed.

"Girls I'm pretty sure that the dress is going to be beautiful." Said Fluttershy.

"Well yes, but you're the guest of honor!! So we want you to feel extra special tonight!!" Said Pink Diamond.

The three girls walked toward the back of the room to where the dress was on the display in the room. Once they got there Pink Diamomd removed her hands from Fluttershy's eyes and she and CCC both yelled surprised. Fluttershy gasped once she saw the dress.

Fluttershy went up to the dress and lightly touched the top piece and all the way down. Tears started to fill up in her eyes as one hand covered her mouth. Fluttershy always dreamed about wearing a dress like this when she was a little child, and now she gets to wear it at the gala.

"Do you like it?" CCC asked.

"Like it? I love it!!!" Fluttershy exclaimed as she hugged her friends.

"Marvelous darling!! Now we're gonna help you put it in, do your hair, and makeup!! Well, maybe only a little lipstick, I mean from what I here you have a face of an angel." Said Pink Diamond.

She and CCC carefully took the dress off of the manikin and helped Fluttershy put it on. The dress was big and Fluttershy twirled around in it, making the dress spread out and spin. After fixing the dress on her Pink Diamond and CCC started to do Fluttershy's hair, making it curly and sparkling.

"So Fluttershy? How was that session with Rhythm Rose? I'm sure she helped you yes?" Pink diamond asked as she was still fixing Fluttershy's hair.

"Oh, w-well it went well and I learned some things that I didn't know about. Overall she helped me a lot." Fluttershy replied.

"And that feeling toward Discord?" CCC asked.

"Oh....I would say that it's still there but it's not love or anything, just friendship." Fluttershy lied.

"Well I'm glad she helped you so well darling! There you go! Your hair is done!" Said Pink Diamknd as she held a mirror in front her.

"It's beautiful!! Thank you so much!!" Fluttershy said as she hugged Pink Diamond.

"Oh your welcome darling. Now you look like a princess!" Said Pink Diamond.

"WAIT!!!! We need the finishing touch!!!" CCC exclaimed as she ran into another room.

When she came running out she was holding a white box. When CCC caught her breath she opened the box and Fluttershy gasped. Inside the box was a pair of glass slippers that were made in the finest craftsmen ship.

"CCC, there too perfect. No, I can't where this. These are yours." Said Fluttershy.

"Yeah, but they fit too big on me!! And for Ana and Pink Diamond there too small. So I thought that maybe you would fit in them!! So let me out em on for you!!" CCC insisted as she got down in her knees.

With most precaution, she carefully took out the shoes and carefully placed them on Fluttershy's tiny feet. Once she did, it started to shimmer and gleam as if it was made out of a diamond. Fluttershy smiled when she looked down at them and she hugged CCC.

"Thank you CCC." Said Fluttershy.

"Your welcome. Besides, now since you're all prissied up looking like a princess and all. Me, Pink Diamond, and Ana still need to get ready!!!" Said CCC.

"Oh yes!! We still need a lot of time!! Hurry before the carriages come!!" Pink Diamond squealed as she ran out of the door and CCC followed her.

"Oh ok then. Should I wait out in front of the dressing room?" Fluttershy shouted.

"No way!! You need to make a grand entrance for Discord. And it's bad luck to see a woman in her gala dress before the carriage arrives!!!" Ana shouted.

As Fluttershy heard the girls talking and squealing, she went over to the mirror and took another look at herself. She twirled around in her big dress and imagined what Discord was wearing. Wait! What is he wearing? He must look so handsome tonight. At the gala the two would be locked together in a trance of dancing under the moonlight.

"Feel like a princess don't ya?"

Fluttershy turned around to see Rhythm Rose sitting on the windowsill munching on a zap apple. She had her hair tied back and wearing a short blue dress with black lacing around the middle and at the bottom.

"Rhythm Rose??! H-How?" Fluttershy asked.

"If there's one thing you need to know about me, it's that I work in mysterious ways." Rhythm Rose said as she hopped off the window sill.

"So I understand that you didn't take my advice...and instead you went in the opposite direction, am I correct?" Rhythm Rose asked as she walked to the mirror.

"Well, I-I...uh, you see-" Fluttershy began to say but Rhythm Rose cut her off.

"Nope. Don't say anything. Your nightmares have already started to fade away, and Discord's pains have started to fade as well. It's only a matter of time till it happens!!" Rhythm Rose said as she was fixing her hair.

"T-Till what happens?" Fluttershy asked in a nervous voice.

"Well...I won't spoil too much, but let's just say but things are coming this way. And you have the choice to move forward with it and prevent it from happening, which I doubt because you know, I can see the future. Or you can ignore what I said before and face the consequences that will happen later." Rhythm Rose said with a wink.

Fluttershy looked down as her mind was spinning around in confusion. What did she mean by big things? Fluttershy turned around to ask her what did she mean by all of that, but when she did Rhythm Rose was gone! Ever since Fluttershy and Discord only saw each other and be with each other, they be ignored all of the warnings and signs. Fluttershy couldn't take it anymore, she loved him!!! She loves Discord, and there's no doubt about that.
(A/N SONG TIME!!!)

"Closed off from love
I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough

And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're frozen

But something happened
For the very first time with you
My heart melted to the ground

Found something true
And everyone's looking round
Thinking I'm going crazy

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth

My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears

Try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that their goal
Is to keep me from falling

But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth

My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

And it's draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars
For everyone to see

I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth

My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding

I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love"

Fluttershy finished singing and at the same time, CCC came in with her dress on and told Fluttershy that the carriage was here!! Then she zoomed o of the room. Fluttershy took a deep breath and walked out of the room.

'Big things will come this way? What does she mean by that?' Fluttershy thought.

(Hey guys!!!! And wow....this song.....it brings me back so many memories!!!!! And hopefully feels from you guys. So yeah that's what happened. Also I'm working in the first chapters for 'a love between two sides' AND 'the pony and dragon' so hopefully I can get those done while I still write this. So I hoped you all liked this chapter!!! Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see all you ponies in the next chapter!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 287 18
"If your name is Boomer, then why does everyone call you Mad Hatter?" She asked as he sighed and looked towards her. "Bubbles my dear, this is wonder...
896 6 31
After 15 years of waiting, Alice Wonders from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland finally returns to the whimsical world of Wonderland. Matthew Hatter...
40.9K 1.2K 19
By: DisneyFantic2364 I own nothing more then the wish to share this fanficion with others. All rights belong to the proper owners
211 0 31
20 years ago Alice crossed the portal tree into Wonderland. She had tea with Hatter and the March Hare. Or was it all a hallucination from when she f...