imessage ; grayson dolan

By -drizzydolan

unknown: babygirl I miss you sky: you got the wrong number in which a famous youtuber accidentally imessage... More

;
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
Epoligue

1.3

45.2K 881 407
By -drizzydolan

I decided not to text Grayson back after the last text, if that's even his real name?

bff calling...

I picked it up fast, hopefully we're hanging out I'm hella bored.

"Hello?" I say

"Come over I got boys here, they want that pusssaaaaggggghjsjdn" she says

"Are you drunk?" I ask

"Maybeeeeee" she screams

"I'm coming save some for me!" I scream and hang up.

I pack a overnight bag, even though I don't have to because I keep clothes at her house.

I slide open my window and jumped out. I took my bike, and started peddling down the block. Gabb only lives 5 minutes from me.

I throw my bike on the curb and run into her house.

I open the door and everyone is drinking. There is Gabb and her man and one other boy for me!!

____

I found out his name is Nick and he pulls me into a spare room.

He pulls me into a kiss which turns into a make out session.

Then my phone beeps.

We both look over at my phone.

Grayson; Babygirl wyd

"Do you have a boyfriend??" Nick asks and then gets up and leaves

Great.

Sky; Thanks you ruined my make out session

Grayson; the only person you need to make out with is me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 41.7K 9
Belle has not had the best life. Most of it she spent taking care of her sick father while her mother ran off to sleep with other men. So you can ima...
339K 1.1K 7
hey guys you may recognize these fics from my tumblr @vinylhazza where you will also be able to find all of the fics (refer to my master list) i wil...
418K 7K 49
what happens when starlette carter, a popular actress and model who gets casted on a new netflix series, and her love interest just so happens to be...
618K 13.8K 40
avani thornton was the typical kook. she was left in her brothers shadow all her life. what happens when she falls for a guy from the other side of t...