3.9

After crying for hours because I just left my bestfriend. I went upstairs to finish packing and email my host family.

To: Marie Defonse

I will be arriving in Paris tomorrow at around 6pm! see you soon!! :)

After reading it over a million times I sent it and closed my macbook.

I looked over at my phone, it's been turned off for hours because Grayson keeps non stop texting me.

I decided to turn it on so I could check social media and stuff.

Once it went on messages flooded in from Grayson. Most of them were just him begging me to answer but the last one was a big paragraph.

From; Gray💞

Sky, I want to explain the whole situation before I go crazy. I was sitting at the pool waiting for you to come over and my crazy ex just walked into my house and sat on my lap. she wouldn't get up and we were arguing, then I called the cops and they couldn't do anything about it. I never kissed or touched her. I'm sorry. please forgive me, what's the point of living in a world without you.

I don't know how I feel, his words make me melt. I do believe him, the story makes sense because his ex is a crazy bitch but. I still need a break from him and his ex is out to get me.

I'll just leave and we will drift apart and find new people.