Love Is Strange~(A Gravity Fa...

Par KimAckermann

Gravity Falls is a normal and peaceful place to live but not for Alex,she loves adventuring and exploring new... Plus

Prologue: Lost
Chapter 1 Tourist Trapped
Chapter 3 The Gobblewonker

Chapter 2 Norman The Gnome???

95 3 4
Par KimAckermann

"HALLO!!"

 A sudden voice shouts and Dipper and I scream "What'cha readin' you two, some nerd things?" I nudged Dipper and He hid the journal behind his back. "Uh, uh, it's nothing!"  "Uh, uh, it's nothing!" What? Are you actually not gonna show me?" Mabel imitates Dipper's voice..or tries to." Let's go somewhere private." 

I followed the twins to the living room oh and since Stan said there was no place else for Dipper and Mabel to sleep so they are sharing the room with me.  "It's amazing! Grunkle Stan said I was being paranoid, but according to this book, Gravity Falls has this secret dark side." "I had a feeling that this place was hiding something."

Dipper shows Mabel a random page and she gasps "Whoa! Shut. Up!" She pushed Dipper. 

" And get this! After a certain point, the pages just.. stop, like the guy who was writing it... mysteriously disappeared." Dipper and I say suddenly the door bell rings "Who's that?" Well, time to spill the beans." Mabel knocks over a can of beans on the table "

Whoop. Beans. This girl's got a date! Woot woot!" I raise an eyebrow "Date? Aren't you a bit young to date?" "Believe me I told her the same thing." Dipper sighs. "Let me get this straight: in the half hour I was gone, you already found a boyfriend?"

"What can I say? I guess I'm just IRRESISTIBLLLLE!" The Doorbell rings twice. "Oh. Coming!" Dipper sits down in a chair and reads the book along with me. "What'cha reading there, slicks?" Grunkle Stan comes in." Oh!" Dipper throws the book under the seat cushion and grabs a magazine. "We were was just catching up on, uh...Gold Chains For Old Men Magazine?"

"That's a good issue."

" Hey, family! Say hello to my new boyfriend!" Mabel says and introduces us to..Norman? 

"'Sup?" Why is that guy covering most of his face? Don't tell me he's another Robbie. "Hey..." "How's it hanging?" " We met at the cemetery. He's really deep.  Oh. Little muscle there. That's...what a surprise..." I face palm and examine the guy.

"So, what's your name?"

"Uh. Normal... MAN!" 

" He means Norman."

"Are you bleeding, Norman?"

"Yeah that looks like blood if im right." I adjust my glasses.

"It's jam."

" I love jam! Look. At. This!" Mabel gasps.

"So, you wanna go hold hands or... whatever?" Norman asks he while offering his hand for her to grab.

" Oh, oh, my goodness.Don't wait up!" 

With that she ran outside and Norman following her but runs into the wall several times on his way out.Theres  something about Norman that wasn't right. I decided to consult the journal along with Dipper. "Known for their pale skin and bad attitudes these creatures are often mistaken for... teenagers?! Beware Gravity Falls's nefarious...ZOMBIE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cut to Stan in the bathroom. Somebody say "crombie"? What is that, crombie? That's not even a word. You're losing your mind." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper and I look out the window to see Norman walking towards Mabel with outstretched arms while moaning." I like you." Mabel smiles and Dipper begins to lose it  "Oh, no! Mabel! No, no, Mabel, watch out!" Norman puts his hands around Mabel's neck. 

"AHHHHH!" 

Norman removes his arms, revealing flower necklace " Is my sister really dating a zombie, or am I just going nuts?" No. I bet you're right he really is a zombie i mean come on just look at him!" I point down and see him walking really slow and bumping into a tree while Mabel laughs.

"It's a dilemma, to be sure. I couldn't help but overhear you guys talkin' aloud to yourselves in this empty room." Soos speaks.

" Soos, you've seen Mabel's boyfriend. He's gotta be a zombie, right?" I nod my my head.

" Hmm. How many brains didja see the guy eat?"

"Zero."

" Look, dude, I believe you. I'm always noticing weird stuff in this town. Like the mailman? Pretty sure that dude's a werewolf.But ya gotta have evidence. Otherwise, people are gonna think you're a major league cuckoo clock."

" As always, Soos, you're right."

"My wisdom is both a blessing and a curse." 

" Soos! The portable toilets are clogged again!" Stan yells from downstairs.

" I am needed elsewhere."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mabel. We've gotta talk about Norman!" I say as I open the door. "Isn't he the best? Check out this giant smooch mark he gave me!" She shows us her huge mark "Ew" "Ah!"

 Ha, ha! Gullible. It was just an accident with the leaf blower!"

"No, Mabel, listen! I'm trying to tell you that Norman is not what he seems!" I try to tell her and show her the journal. "You think he might be a vampire? That would be so awesome!" Dipper face palms and sighs.

"Guess again, sister. SHA-BAM!" Dipper smiles and holds the book open to the Gnomes page "Agh!" I look over "Thats not the one." I tell him.

"Oh, wait. I'm-I'm sorry... Sha-bam!" He flips to the Undead page. "A zombie? That is not funny, Dipper." " I'm not joking! It all adds up: the bleeding, the limp. He never blinks! Have you noticed that?" " Maybe he's blinking when you're blinking." 

"Mabel, remember what the book said about Gravity Falls? Trust no one!" "Yeah."

"Well, what about me, huh? Why can't you trust me?"  "Mabel, He's gonna eat your brain!" "Dipper, listen to me. Norman and I are going on a date at five o'clock, and I'm gonna be ADORABLE, and he's gonna be DREAMY." She pushes Dipper and I out of the room.

" Bu-bu-but"  "And I am not gonna let you ruin it with one of your crazy CONSPIRACIES!" She slammed the door in out faces." What am we gonna do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soos was right. I don't have any real evidence. (Video shows Mabel teaching Norman hopscotch, but he only falls over. I guess I can be kind of paranoid sometimes and-"On the tape, Norman's hand falls off. He glances around, then reattaches it  Wait, WHAT?!. Rewinds the tape and watches it again. He screams and tips the chair backwards "I was right! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Grunkle Stan! Grunkle Stan! Grunkle Stan!" 

I follow behind him and see Stan on a stage in front of a bunch of tourists." And here we have Rock that looks like a face rock: the rock that looks like a face." 

"Does it look like a rock?"

"No, it looks like a face." 

"Is it a face?"

"It's a rock that looks like a face!" 

"Over here! Grunkle Stan!" We both shout.

"For the fifth time! It's-it's not an actual face!"

"He won't listen lets just go." I grab his arm and run once i see Wendy driving a golf cart. "Wendy! Wendy! Wendy! I need to borrow the golf cart so I can save my sister from a zombie!" Dipper shouts. She gives him the keys "Try not to hit any pedestrians.

Dipper gets in too and starts to drive,but Soos stops him." Dude, it's me. This is for the zombies. " He hands Dipper a shovel. "Thanks." Dipper says to him "And this is in case you see a piñata." He hands me a baseball bat. "Uh... Thanks?" I tell him and we drove off to save Mabel!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Don't worry, Mabel! I'll save you from that zombie!" "We're coming!" A held my bat ready for anything.Who wouldve thought that i'd be chasing a zombie?! This is the first time im having fun here!!

"Help!"

"Hold on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the heck is going on here?!" Dipper says looking around and seeing gnomes capturing Mabel and I hid behind him once a gnome hissed us. "Dipper! Norman turned out to be a bunch of gnomes! And they're total jerks!"

"Huh? So Norman was a....Gnome all along?"  

"Gnomes? Huh, I was way off." He took the journal out of his vest and reads the relevant page aloud. "Gnomes: little men of the Gravity Falls Forest. Weaknesses: unknown." When Dipper lowers the book, he sees that the gnomes have managed to tie Mabel to the ground.

"Hey, HEY! Let go of my sister! 

"Let go of her or i'll kick your little gnome butt!" I grit my teeth and start pointing the bat towards him. "Oh! Ha ha, hey, there! Um, you know, this is all really just a big misunderstanding. You see, your sister's not in danger. She's just marrying all one thousand of us and becoming our gnome queen for all eternity! Isn't that right, honey? 

"You guys are butt-faces!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whooo im glad that's over." Dipper sits on his bed while Mabel is jumping up and down on hers while im drawing on my notebook.Today has really been an interesting day but maybe it'll be today and tomorrow will just be like any other day.

"Yeah! It was fun ive never really had that much fun in my entire life!" "Awww! Im happy that you had fun then but don't worry the both of us will have the time of our lives!" Mabel smiles and hugs me "Oh no." Dipper just says.We spoke for a few minutes and we each of us went to bed little did I know that something has been watching me....

A/N: Whoa that was another longgggg chapter :D i really had fun writing this and please remember to comment and vote for more so stay tunes for more Gravity Falls!!!!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

168K 5K 96
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
175K 5.5K 200
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: (Main attack, clean body and mind, no children, cool te...
198K 2.3K 73
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
27.2K 593 42
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.