With You?

By Tofu_lover

Began like this.....then it goes to that? Will it go back to this? Or will it stay as that? Going through ups... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
Chapter 31

Chapter 14

48 3 1
By Tofu_lover

I woke up and checked if Jungmi was up. She wasn't so I left her a note.

Hope you slept well. No more drinking and eat. Don't come to school, I've got your back.

-Hyejin

I changed into my uniform and grabbed my bag. I walked out and locked the door. I walked to school. The moment I saw Jinwoo, my face fell into a cold stare.

"Morning, Hyejin." He chirped happily.

How can he be so happy when my friend was drunk because of him?

I ignored him and walked past him. I saw him frown.

What can I do? I mean my friend was drunk! On beer! She is only 16 or is it 17? I don't know and I don't care! She is still too young!

"Hyejin! What's wrong?" Jinwoo chased after me. I walked into the classroom still ignoring him.

"Where's Jungmi?" He asked curiously.

"What do you mean, 'Where's Jungmi'?" He cocked his head in confusion.

"She got drunk because of you last night." I added.

"What? Why?"

"She said...Why should I tell you?" I snapped.

"What did she say?" He rose his voice. I never heard him talk like this.

"She said you only wanted to be friends with her." I raised my voice.

"Aish..." He ran a hand through his hair.

"What I meant was for now. We should decide on being together later. It's too early." He huffed and sighed.

"This girl..." He mumbled.

"Well, you shouldn't tell me. You should tell her yourself. I'm sorry..." I apologized quietly.

"It's okay. I know you didn't mean it. You only meant to help Jungmi." He patted my head.

"You should never raise your voice ever again. It's scary.." I muttered.

"I know. That's why I rarely do it." He smiled.

"So how is she?"

"She is probably sleeping or just woke up." I answered. He nodded slowly. I could see his eyes clouded with concern.

"I'm pretty sure she would be okay. She isn't one of those kind of people." He relaxed slightly but not as much.

"Why aren't you and Taehyun together?" I shot my head up at him from my book.

"What do you mean?" I answered cautiously.

"I mean he likes you and it seems you too. So why not hit it off?"

"It's not what it seems-"

"You don't like him?"

"It's not that it-"

"If you don't, then why not?"

"It's just...we can't."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know...I can't decide. I-"

"If you can't decide let fate and your heart do the deciding."

"It's not that easy." He opened his mouth to speak but students began to file in. Taehyun came in with Seungyoon. I looked at him for a moment but turned away. I looked at Jinwoo's direction. He raised his eyebrows. I shook my head slightly. Nervously. I turned back at the board. Taehyun sat in front of me today. He normally sits behind me.

???

After school, I opened my locker. A note flew down.

Meet me at the park.

??? Who is it from? Why? Should I go?

I don't know...

Well, let's go see who it is.

I placed the books I need for homework and closed it. I went to the park. I sat down on a bench. No one was around. A few minutes later, a human form appeared, walking towards me.

Taehyun?!

"What are you doing?" I asked. He should me a piece of paper. My phone buzzed at the moment.

Jinwoo: Are you at the park?

Me: How do you know? Did you set me up?

Jinwoo: No...Minho joined as well.

Me: Aish..you couldn't have done something else. What are you going to do about Jungmi?

Jinwoo: I'll talk to her when you come back.

Me: I'll come back now.

Jinwoo: Aniya. Later is fine.

I sighed.

"Who you texting?"

"Jinwoo. He and Minho set us up." I mumbled the last part.

"Those rascals. Let's just go home."

"They are watching us. They won't let us go til later." I told him. He raised an eyebrow.

"You're not doing this to keep me beside you. Are you?"

"What? Fuck no. Why would I do that?" He shrugged.

"Wanna get ice cream since you didn't really get to eat yours."

"You pay?" I asked eagerly.

"Yea, I'll pay."

"Yes!" I jumped up. But was brought back down by my bag.

We walked alongside each other to the shop. I ordered my favorite flavor ice cream while Taehyun ordered a milkshake. 

He paid and I ate my ice cream happily. We sat down at a table by the window. We were quiet. I finished my ice cream and the cone. I stared out the window in silence. My phone buzzed. 

Jinwoo: Talk!

Me: Stop spying on us!

Jinwoo: I am not! Minho is. 

I searched the outside, looking for Minho. I saw his head peeking out from behind a tree. I rolled my eyes. 

Aish...Minho. Seriously. 

Me: Tell him to leave!

Jinwoo: Why?

Me: It's weird. 

"Who you texting?" Taehyun asked suddenly. 

"Jinwoo." He nodded and looked away while sipping his drink. 

Jinwoo: Why are you guys so awkward?

Me: You just realized?

Jinwoo: *nods*

I sighed putting my phone away. 

"What do you want to do now?" He asked. I shrugged. 

"Wanna..." I looked over at him, waiting for the answer. 

"Go home?" 

"Minho's watching us. Jinwoo said he won't let us go til sunset." We both sighed heavily. I started laughing. He looked at me confused. 

"We're stuck out here, nothing to do. So it sounds stupid. Doesn't it?" He chuckled lightly. 

We left the shop towards the park. There isn't much people there right now. I took one of the swings. He took the other one. I started swinging. He started swinging. We played like this for a while. I slowed down on the swing, staring at my feet and shadow. 

I looked up at him and said, 

"Taehyun-ah, w-" He placed his lips on my lips. I was in shock. My heart fluttered. The swing moved back at the moment, causing me to almost fall. Luckily, he caught me before my back hit the ground. 

"Uh, thanks." I said, oddly. He nodded shamefully. I placed my hand on his arm, he slightly flinched. 

"Taehy-"

"Let's go home. The sun is setting." He got up from the swing and began walking towards the gates. 

"Taehyun!" I ran after him. 

"What was that all about?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." He replied coldly. 

"What do you m-" 

"I didn't mean anything."

"Then why did you do i-"

"I couldn't stop myself." 

"Let me speak!" He stopped. 

"I know you like me. Stop hiding the fact you do. I-"

"You should do the same!" He exclaimed. I stood there dumbfounded. I opened my mouth but no words came out. I closed it. My eyes slowly traveled to the ground. 

Silence came over us. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to speak, but the words were clogged in my throat. 

"I-"

"Let's just go home." He sighed and walked ahead. 

"Arasseo." I mumbled quietly. I followed his steps home. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote or comment for this story! Thank you! ICs forever! I hope you enjoyed! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 531 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
32K 1K 38
Living life in the idol world can be hard sometimes. Always feeling like you have to be picture perfect and happy no matter what the hell is happenin...
57.8K 1.1K 21
He's an idol I'm a regular girl. Kang Seulhee was always a sweet but quiet girl. One day on a stroll she just so happens to meet Kpop super idol Kim...
175K 8K 30
What's wrong with asking for a little help in the sexual area? And what's wrong with saying yes to help out a friend? It's just to teach him so he ca...