The Girl in White

By UrsSoniya

COMPLETED #4 in Parts as of 03-11-2018!! Grey Moon pack is one of the powerful packs in the world. It's Alpha... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Taming Mr. King
Sorry for staying AWOL

Chapter 23

2.2K 89 2
By UrsSoniya

We entered a huge territory with vast forests and tall trees around.. I was having  cold feet, as we were approaching the council house for our meeting, every second is making me more nervous. Bryan was driving on the neat and clean roads, despite of him telling me several times that it wasn't necessary to worry, i was feeling uneasy. Bryan kept his hand on my thigh and squeezed lightly.

"You will be fine. Don't worry. We will reach in five minutes." he said assuring. I nodded and looked forward. I saw a big house..no actually...it was a castle much more bigger than even Bryan's house. It had a big lawn and a large territory surrounding it. I saw some wolfs at a small building on the right gathered together. We drove through the road and stopped in front of the door. I saw there were guards on it. I am feeling like i am visiting a President. I smiled inwardly as i was babbling inside anything to ease my nerves.

"Are you ready?" Bryan asked me. I nodded and he got out of the car and opened my passenger door. I stepped out taking his hand and we approached the door. The guards looked at me and some sort of amusement was visible in their eyes. They nodded at us and opened the door. A women in her mid forties approached us. She was elegantly dressed in a black skater dress but looked sharp and i could smell her. She was a wolf definitely.

"Bryan...so nice to meet you. We were expecting you and...ohh,.." she looked at me and her smile dissapeared. She looked at me from head to toe and then held Bryan's eyes. Even he wasn't moving his gaze. What the hell are they doing? I looked at them confused.

She cleared her throat and nodded to Bryan.

"Pleased to finally meet you Elena. " she shaked my hand.

"Same here Miss?"

"Diana.." she answered me and smiled.

"Miss. Diana .." i said and smiled.

"I must say you are beautiful and a lot like your mother." she said warmly. I looked at her amused.

"You knew her?" i asked hoping to get to know this side of my mother which i didn't know.

"Yes..In fact she was my cousin and a very good friend of mine."

"Is it? I didn't know. Mom and Dad never mentioned about their families." i said sadly.

"It's okay, now that you are here. You will know dear." she smiled and gave me hug. I never expected i have a family more than my mom and dad. It was really good to know.

"Okay..I am willing to know more." i said her smiling and holding back my tears.

"We must go to the meeting room, the council members are waiting for you." Diana spoke and lead us upstairs. Now i observed the surroundings. It was a huge living room where we were standing, it has grand staircase in the middle of the hall which led to the two storeys. I saw arround on the ceiling was a huge chandelier. There were seating arrangements in the hall. As I ascended the stairs and reached first floor, we saw there were several rooms on both the side with galleries facing the main hall. She took us across a path way behind the front rooms. I saw there were number of rooms in the back too, facing the ground and frontyards of the house. We stopped in front of a big door. Bryan took my hand and gave it a squeeze, assuring me that he is there with me. I took a deep breathe and Diana opened the door for us.

We entered the room and i saw it was a big room with five big chairs in front where three people male wolves were seating in authority, The main seat in between was empty though. I looked at the three people who i noticed gasped when they saw me. I felt Bryan's hold tightened around me as he was now holding me close to him. I looked at him confused.

"Welcome to the Palazio de Lupo." The man seating next to the big chair greeted us.

"Good Morning Marcus, Gallos and Tinan." Bryan nodded acknowledging them.

"Where is Arnold?" Diana asked them.

"Right here." an authoritive voice announced from our back. I turned to look at him and saw an old man standing near the door. Though old maybe in his mid sixties, he was strong and stubborn. I could look the way his body screamed authority. He looked around and moved his gaze to me which i noticed did a double take. He looked at me his eyebrows scrunching together as if he was thinking something.

"Arnold.." Diana interfered making him look at her. She gave a small nod which only i noticed and Arnold moved towards the big chair in the center and got seated.

"Proceed." he announced.

"Master and Council Members, may i introduce Ms. Elena Shaw." Diana said getting me forward towards them.

I noticed Bryan stood exactly behind me. I can sense the tension he is feeling right now. Even i am not sure about what is going to happen.

"Elena, let me introduce you, this is Master Arnold, Arnold Shaw.."
she stressed the surname and i looked at her surprised. Does this mean he is related to me? I looked at him raising my eyebrows surprised and gave him a tight smile and nod.

He was quiet and looked at me intently. I felt my breathing getting heavy. Why am i feeling that i know this man? I clutched Bryan's hand with one of mine and he immediately holded it. I looked at Arnold who was now looking at our entwined hands. I removed it quickly and looked at my feet. I was feeling like i have been accused of something.

Diana cleared her throat, "Elena, these are the other council members. Marcus on the first left, Gellos next to him and Tinan on the right, and i am one of them as well." she announced smiling warmly at me. I nooded and looked at all.

"Hello everyone." i spoke confidently.

They nodded and gave me a smile except for Arnold who was still looking at me deeply. What is it with this man?

".. and you all know Bryan Grey, Beta of the Grey Moon Pack." Diana introduced Bryan who nodded at them.

"Nice to meet you again Bryan." Arnold finally spoke with a hint of a smile.

"Likewise Master." Bryan replied.

There was a ghost of silence for few minutes.

"Master, i informed the council about the change of daughter of Charlie and Eva, Elena. We received a call that council was willing to meet her." Bryan broke the silence.

"Yes..we indeed wanted to see her." Arnold spoke lookng at me.

"As you know by now, you are not a human anymore... You are a hunter, one of the most powerful species in this different world. You need to know about every regulation laid by the council." Arnold spoke to me in the same voice.

"I agree to it master, and i am training under the guidance of Alpha Demon Grey. I very well know the regulations and i assure they will be bounded with me here onwards." i spoke softly.

"That's good to know. Demon is one of the best wolf's i am sure he has trained you well. "

"Yes master."

"Is there anything else we need to know?" Arnold asked directing the question to Bryan. He came beside me and took my hand in his.

"Yes...Elena and I are MATES. We have marked each other. I am willing to make her part of my pack, if you allow so." he asked looking at everyone.

I saw Arnold's eyes widened in surprise.

"Ohh..That's a great news!! Congratulations." Diana spoke enthusiastically.

"Diana.." Arnold cut her enthusiasm. She scowled at him and stood beside us.

"Very well Bryan. As far as the allignment of pack is concerned that's not an issue but as a heir of Shaw family, she is one of the council member so she is bound to be here. We will make arrangements though according to her wish but before that i would like to have a small chat with you in my study after lunch. I suppose you could stay here till tomorrow? Diana arrange their stay and make sure they are comfortable."

"Yes Master." Diana spoke.

"I am sorry to interrupt but we have to go today. Demon is out to visit another pack and i have to be there untill he comes back."

Arnold nodded.

"That's fine, maybe ...Elena could stay with us." he suggested. I was surprised and looked at him and then Bryan.

"What you think?" he asked me.

"Elena, i think that's a good idea. You will get to know about us and i am sure you might know about yourself a bit more. You could meet your family dear." Diana apprached me and whispered in my ear.

I looked at Bryan. I don't want to stay here alone and that too without him, but i want to stay to know about my so called family. If i got to know my parents more, then i think i should try.

"Okay..I'll stay." i announced.

"That's good. Bryan we hope you will stay here atleast till evening." Diana asked him. Bryan nodded.

"That's all for now then. Dismissed!" Arnold announced. The council members left the room except for Arnold, we were the last to leave. I was trailing towards the door behind Bryan.

"Elena.." i heard Arnold called me. I stopped and turned to look at him.

"Can you wait here. I have to discuss some important matters with you. Alone.." he announced. Bryan who was now beside me looked at me, i assured him.

"I will be waiting outside." he whispered and gave a peck on my cheek while turning towards the door and closing it.

I looked at Arnold and went towards him.

"Yes Master?"

He stayed silent for sometime, then stood from his big chair and came towards me. I kept safe distance from him just in case.

"What i will tell you now will be a surprise for you. But you have to understand why and how..i think this is the right time to tell you about your Family."

I looked at him shocked. He knew? Ofcourse he does..He must be knowing everything.

"F..f..family?" i asked him fumbling. A knot formed in my stomach.

"Yes my dear Grand daughter ...you have a family." he spoke as he kept his hand on my head. I looked at him, what did he just say? Grand daughter? Ohh god...how is this possible?..All this years i was under the impression that i don't have a family , that i am alone...and now...my grand father is in front of me? that too Master of the Council!!

"No....how..am..i..." i was speechless. Tears came rolling down my cheeks.

"Ohh Elena..i knew this would be hard for you.. Yes you have a family. A big family i would say. My son and your father Charlie was the most stubborn child, and of course the best hunter."

"But how?...how is this even possible? So many years i have been alone. No one..not even a single soul...absolutely no one came!!..." i felt bit tempered.

How can they keep me away like this.

He shook his head in defeat.

"That was your father's choice dear."

"What? How can he?" i felt betrayed. Dad?

"No..no Elena..it wasn't his fault. He was trying to protect you."

"Protect me? What on earth does that mean?"

Suddenly i have this urge to know everything.

"I will tell you everything only if you are willing to know...but you have to be strong enough to hear me without making any conclusions about any of your parents. What they did was to protect you."

I nodded.

He led me to a small sitting area with sofa's and some chairs near the only window of that room, i haven't noticed it earlier. We sat across while he started his explanation.

"My son Charlie...

#########
WHOA!!!

Cliffhanger huh?

Awesome part..and more revelations coming soon...

Keep guessing and keep reading.

Any suggestions are always welcome. :)

Love you all..

VOTE! COMMENT!! SHARE!!!

Urs Soniya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
2.8M 76.1K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
600 5 21
Everyone talks about how precious is the mate bond, how it is the most important thing in the life of a werewolf, and how it should lead us, shape...
1.1K 62 19
#2 New Moon Series _An enemy of an enemy is a friend_ I have yearned for a mate ever since I learnt of one. Thoughts about having someone who would l...