Our Total Submission (Vampire...

By ladydianna01

*This is a spin off from Rescue Me.* Ahron and Ayden are Vampire twins. Just adorably little and cute. Their... More

Our Total Submission (Vampire, manxman)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 **Part 1** (The Beast Within)
Chapter 19 **Part 2** (Justice)
Epilogue

Chapter 6

107K 2.8K 275
By ladydianna01

Chapter 6

Stavos’ POV...

(The Water Guns------->)

I sauntered out of the kitchen and onto the back patio straight into the darkness of the night. I left my mates snuggling sweetly in the middle of my bed exactly where they belonged. I needed a  minute to myself. I could feel the pressure of my rage sinking down on me and I wanted to be no where near my loves when my beast is trying to break to the surface of my being. I stood there under the balmy Miami moon in just a pair of pajama bottoms as heat shimmered over my skin and boiled in my chest. I hated it, I hated times like these were my soul remembers the gruesome deaths of my family centuries ago and my beast, that untamed part of me cried out for vengeance.

It’s times like these that Nikolai should be more than happy that  he is on another continent, otherwise I would have drained him dry and burned his remains while happily dancing with his dead heart in my hand that I would have ripped from his chest while he still lived. My dearest cousin, the one who betrayed my father, my family, and me in his thirst for power.

None other than Dimitri and Gustave was ever aware that my own father was at one time the Leader of the Vampire Council, one of the original Elders that carried a great deal of power, and as the oldest son I was next in line to inherit a title I did not want. I hated everything the Council stood for, the policing of others Vampires, their selfish rules, killing innocents for power and fame, or simply because they felt threatened by others abilities. They always find false reasons to condemn and to therefore justify marking those they deemed not suitable to live.  I hated the falseness of it all, the hypocrisy, and before I gained my twenty-first year, I denounced myself of the title to my father utmost disappointment; so the mantle of responsibility then fell to my younger brother, Gregori, who actually coveted the position.

The pain my my chest coalesced almost causing me to bend over and grasp my knees the pain it was so great. I have carried the grief and the rage for so long that it feels like it’s embedded in my soul, and from time to time this dark part of my being rises up and reminds me of those dark days, like a token to never forget no matter how happy I find myself that I have another part that will never rest until I seek justice for my long deceased loved ones.

Slowly I made my way over to pool area and stood there looking at the water as it shimmered that beautiful iridescent indigo blue from the fluorescent light installed along the side and bottom of the pool. In getting to know my mates they had opened up and shared their darkest moments with me of finding their own parents brutally murdered along with all their servants in their very own home.

They explained the Council's interest in them because of the rarity in the Vampire world of being twins, and not only that; Ayden can manipulate air and fire, whereas, Ahron can control water and earth. Element benders, they were called and they are very rare indeed and I could see why Nikolai would want to get his filthy hands on them, never mind that he had an affinity for pretty young men and my babies were actually gorgeous, rare beauties of our kind. Their parents death’s were too eerily similar to my own

not to have Nikolai involved. He had slaughtered his own Uncle and almost his entire family to get the position of Leader of the Council and he has killed numerous times to keep it, he rules through death and fear and I so wanted to put an end to it, but then I would have to take my rightful place as Leader and that is the only thing that has stopped me from murdering that bastard.

My whole body was shaking and my eyes were glowing brilliant red with the ferocity of the anger and helplessness running through my veins, I needed to calm down, to cool off, and with trembling hands I shoved the pajamas bottoms to my feet and stepped out of them. I took the necessary steps towards the glistening water and dived in head first into the deep end, my body barely making a splash as I sliced through the water. I willed my thoughts to calm as I closed my eyes and floated there amongst the velvety caress of the water against my heated skin.

I felt them before they quietly stepped out onto the patio and made their way over to the steps of the pool. I didn’t open my eyes but I felt there gazes devouring the expanse of my body and my dick instantly stood up and took notice. Their delicious scents drifted on the night breeze enticing me to finally open my eyes to take in the beauties that were my mates. Every Time I said or thought those words I laugh to myself thinking about how amandant I was not so long ago in my refusal to even take a mate, then these two naughty little Devil’s came along and blew that notion right out of the water.

“I am not good company right now.” I gently told them as they continued to stare at me, their gazes hungry and I was beginning to scent the shift in the scents as they became aroused.

This is not a good idea, if I took them in this frame of mind I was going to be too rough, I needed to burn off these feelings and I couldn’t with them, they would definitely get hurt in the process. The mere idea of it immediately ceased the crawling fingers of anger in my chest and replaced it trepidation.

I felt a whisper of warm water swirl over my chest and I looked down shocked to see a miniature vortex of swirling pool water glowing faintly orange red as it danced over my skin. I hissed as it heated even more and danced across my left nipple lingering there until the nub pebbled and became even more sensitive. Another vortex formed, but this time it swirled across my hip bone and it danced right next to the head of my leaking pulsing dick.

I gasped and looked up into the mischievous eyes of my little mates, their eyes were glowing, Ahron’s were a shimmering blue green and Ayden’s a bold blazing orange red. They had little smirks on their faces letting me know exactly what they were up to. I felt my melancholy ease away as they used their powers to tease and tickle my body. My cock stood straight up in the air like it was begging for attention, and when Ahron engulfed it on a swirling tube of water while Ayden heated the water to almost unbearably hot, a moan escaped my throat and I dropped my feet to the floor of the pool dematerializing to pop up  right in front of them surprising them by hauling them into the water.

I laughed as the surfaced sputtering indignantly as they stood up and glared at me. I raised an eyebrow in challenge and they circled around me, I closed my thoughts off to them when I felt them tickling on the outskirts of my thoughts. “That’s cheating.” I jokingly admonished and they just chuckled as they continue to circle, trying to figure out the best angle to come at me.

I just waited patiently for them to strike and Ahron was the first to break and lunge at me. I easily froze him where he stood, taking complete control over his limbs as he floated there frozen in the water, both his eyes and Ayden’s went wide. It was very rare moments that I use the full extent of  my gifts because they would be a dead giveaway as to who I really am. The true heir to the Vampire Council.  Dimitri was the only one stronger than I was because of the line of Vampires he hailed from.

“How, that’s not possible..” Ayden choked as I released Ahron from his immobile state.

“There is a lot about me that you can’t even begin to fathom, about Dimitri, and even your Uncle too. We come from a line of very old and very powerful true Vampires. That is why we removed ourselves from Europe. We were always targeted even if we tried our best to keep to ourselves.” I explained as I brought them into the shelter of my body and cuddled them to my chest. They both snuggled their heads under my chin, licking my neck gently asking and I gave in with a slight nod. They were hungry for me, they needed the connection so I just leaned my head back and provided what they needed as I should as their mate.

They both kissed and licked my pulse points before striking in tandem and the remaining anger that lingered in my body drained away with each mesmerizing pull of their soft lips against my throat. I almost came all over myself it felt that good. I let them drink their fill all the while rubbing their backs, soothing them and they lifted their warm mouths from my neck and licked their puncture sites, effectively closing the wounds.

I dragged them over to the steps as the breeze caused the water to cool on our heated flesh.

We all washed the chlorine from our skin at the open shower to the side of the pool. Ahron ran off to fetch some towels from the pool house and came back with the thick white fluffy ones.

I quickly wrapped them up and ushered them back to the house and lo and behold Gustav was sitting at the counter in the middle of the kitchen sipping his tea.

Using my hands at the small of their backs I gave them a gentle nudge sending them off to our room. I watched as they walked away, the sculpted muscles of their slender backs and the rounded bubble of the delectable asses taunting me to chase after them and bury myself to the hilt in first one and then the other.

“Be careful there buddy, you got some drool trickling down your chin.” He chuckled and like an idiot my hand flew to my face before I caught myself and flipped him off. I walked over to the stove and shook the kettle. The still hot water sloshed letting me know that there was more than enough for my own cup of tea, so I made one and carried it over to lean on the counter next to him.

“So tell me how is mated life going for you so far, because let me tell you that Dimitri is currently in quite a strop, I pray that Caleb hurries up and make his decision to either send him to heaven by becoming one of us or to hell if he doesn’t. For the man is useless right now to anybody.” He chirped and blew on the hot liquid in his cup.

“I heard that.” Dimitri said as he came sauntering into the kitchen wearing only a loose pair of red striped boxers, his hair a ruffled mess.

“Ahh, the King of the castle graces us lowly servants with his divine presence.” Gustav eloquently stated with his hand held dramatically over his heart and a wicked twinkle in his eye.

Dimitri opened the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of blood, popping the cap he muttered. “If beheadings were legal you would be my first candidate buddy.” He pointed the rim of the bottle at Gustav before raising it to his lips and took a long pull and swallowed sighing in satisfaction as if he been craving it. “So tell me what has you up and about instead of snuggled in warm bed with your  prospective mates.” He asked as he took a seat at the counter.

I looked away and ran a hand over my face and sighed. “Demons of the past.” I said and went back to my tea.

“Providing a service as a sounding board should either of you need my wisdom.” Gustav teased to lighten the mood.

Dimitri chuckled while giving me a knowing glance to let me know that he knew what was on my mind but he was choosing not to press the issue. He had always had issues with me and my past, and me letting it take reign over me from time to time, like it did earlier tonight. I was getting ready to take a sip from my now lukewarm cup of tea when a blast of frigid water slapped me right on the face and in my surprise I dropped the cup and it shattered against the marble countertop spewing the contents all over the place.

“For fucks sakes, what are you, five years old?” I growled at Gustav bouncing frame as he rolled backwards and forwards on the balls of his feet, in  his hands he held a super sized water gun. He leaned over and picked up two more before running past me, bumping my shoulder almost sending me sailing into Dimitri’s laughing frame across the counter.

“Come on, when was the last time we did this?” Dimiri cackled as he dragged me behind him outside into the backyard.

“You need to stop encouraging this behaviour.” I huffed as Dimitri let go of my wrist to catch the super soaker that Gustav and thrown to him, he handed it to me and I reluctantly took it remembering that I was only wearing a towel, but, “what the hell.” I thought as I started to pump the handle up and down to load the shooting chamber with water.

Now, Vampire water gun fights are totally different from the way how humans play the game. For one thing we moved at our true speed, so unless you  are Vampire, we moved at the blink of an eye, blurring past you too quick for the human eye to catch or follow.

So we flitted between Irina’s bushes, the pool house, and the open courtyard of the backyard. We wound up crawling on our stomachs like we were in army trenches. We  managed to spray each other several times and the entire back yard the pool side patio as well. I long since lost my towel somewhere and I didn’t even care as we laughed and flitted around the backyard, we were wet covered in grass and mud, but we didn’t give a shit as we just released and let go of our day to day lives and played like we were kids.

Little did we know that we trampled some flowers, there were deep groves of upturned earth and mud in the middle of the once pristine yard.

I was currently on my stomach lying on the ground peeking out from under Irina’s prized rose bush waiting for Gustav, we had dimmed our sense of sight, smell, and hearing to make the game really worth playing. I knew I left Dimitri somewhere by the pool house so if Gustav went that way Dimitri would chase him back this way and I was waiting, he had started this  whole mess and I was dying to shoot him dead in the face. I just shook my head at the position I was in, naked a covered in mud, grass, and flower petals at midnight in my own backyard, chasing other centuries old Vampires like we didn’t have a care in the world. It amazed me that just a little under two hours ago I was fighting my beast and now between my mates and this foolishness it feels like didn’t even happen. I recalled being pissed as usual but now I felt light and carefree and I just let it wash over me, other than being with my mates I haven’t let myself feel like this in a very long time. I know for sure Dimitri needed it,  with all his worry about his human mate and such.

My head snapped up when I heard the snap of a twig close by and I jumped up and emptied the entire water gun right into Gustav surprised face, he was laughing and sputtering at the same time, waving his free hand and twisting his head to try to block the spray out of his face. My eyes got wide when the stream of water from my weapon diminished to a slow trickle, damn; I was out of ammo. I swiveled my head from side to side looking for the best escape route before Gustav could have a chance to retaliate.

I flitted off onto the garden heading the long way around the pool house. All of a sudden I felt a blast of water hit me in the middle of my back and I to my utter shame as a Vampire, I slipped and literally skidded across the damp grass sliding on my stomach like I was trying to steal home plate, and for some reason Dimitri came careening around the other side of the garden and I slammed right into him.

 He fell right on top of me with muffled, “omph,” and we continued to laugh holding onto each other as we rolled in even more mud and grass finally coming to a stop at the edge of the patio.

I was laughing so hard I had to wipe tears from my eyes, then it dawned on me that I was the only one chuckling. I swiped at my eyes smearing dirt across my face and looked up right into the annoyed face of Irina.

Gustav was standing there rocking back and forth on his heels whistling some funeral march under his breath while trying to hide he water gun behind his back. The sky seemed to be holding his interest since he was studying it instead of looking at his mate.

“Well Damn.” Dimitri muttered and I couldn’t agree with him more as Irina just stood there in her pretty silk robe, and huddled right behind her was Caleb in what must be one of Dimitri’s t-shirts, it practically engulfed him to his knees. Ayden and Ahron were also standing there in boxers and shirts biting their lips to keep from laughing at the soggy sloppy scene we must have presented laying there in an now uncomfortable puddle of soupy dirt.

Dimitri made to get up but my hand slapped him on the back keeping him firming in place where he had ended up lying across my abdomen, firmly hiding  my nakedness from Irina and Caleb, the twins have seen and felt it all before but I wasn’t so much concerned about them. Now, Irina was another thing as she looked at us like we were wayward children that just recklessly destroyed their parents house after throwing an epic party.

She blew her bangs out of her face and surveyed the destroyed yard and garden. Her smouldering gaze returned us and Gustav was slowly inching towards the back door but he was halted in his tracks when she barked out. “Don’t move another inch!”

We all froze like she was speaking to everyone standing there. “Since you created the mess, you all know what you will be doing when the sun comes up, and trust me when I say you don’t want to have me wake you up in the morning. Now go inside and bathe and do not track any of this into the house. Better yet have your mates hose you off out here before you set foot inside.” She said then abruptly turned on her heel and went back inside slamming the door behind her.

As soon as the echo of the closed door faded all of our mates burst out laughing and pointing at us , the were practically doubled over with tears rolling down their cheeks. Gustav, Dimitri, and I just looked at one another before an evil smirk crossed our faces as we all came up with the same idea at the same time and quick as a flash; Dimitri and I lunged capturing all three wiggling boys in our arms, caging them while Gustav used the last remaining water in his super soaker to drench the still giggling boys from head to foot.

They screeched and wiggled some more but it for a different reasons and seeing I was butt naked there was nothing I could do to hide the now raging hard on I was sporting. So holding Ahron close to my body seeing he was the closest one of the twins next to me at the moment. I brought his back flush against my front. His toned muscular ass cheeks pressing nicely against my throbbing cock didn’t help the situation much but we did manage to shuffle towards the back door.

I saw Ayden head snap up as he picked up on the desire simmering on a low boil through our mated bond. He jogged over to us and nonchalantly and made it look like we were just calling it a night when in reality I was headed straight for the shower with my two naughty babies to make getting clean an experience. A wolfish smile spread across my face once we were inside and I watched my beautiful boys scurry down the hall to the bedroom in doubt in a rush to get naked and into the shower anticipating their turn to have fun for the remainder of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 20.1K 51
Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When Enzo finds his mate, Ivan, he rejects him...
222K 6.4K 39
Ethan went to boarding school every year, he didn't love it but it was better than staying home. Every year it was the same, maybe some new classes b...
3.1M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
504K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...