Don't Be Scared(Short and tru...

By Arpitelnino

I will be posting real life stories of paranormal activites which happend with me and people who i came acros... More

Driving Back Home
Scary Night
Who Knocked The Door ?
Someone Is Following Me
Devil At My Back
Bangkok Holiday
Sound Of Footsteps
11:11
Where they really ghost?

Aisha

1.9K 141 35
By Arpitelnino

I usually go to the library to read or write some of the stories which are baking in my head.

I was siting and reading some magzine and suddenly the prettiest girl I'd ever seen sat with me. We didn't have a eye contact even for a second and suddenly there was a complete blackout with a torrential downpower outside.

She (sighing): "oh no" !
Me(curious) : "Are you afraid of ghost?"

She: "What .....god no ! I just don't belive in this stuff."

Me : "I don't know but in a large place like this the probability of exisisting of ghost is high."

She: "Ya as if you are the ghost right huh?"

Me: "Yes I am! this is my sprit talking to you I was dead years ago" (started laughing like a ghost)

She : "how" ?

Me : "I was killed in an accident."

She : "Seriously will you shut this nonsense."

Me : "Okay as you wish."

She: " I am Aisha"

Me : "hi I am Arpit."

She : "You mean late Mr. Arpit."
(We both laughed)

Me: "You are not afraid are you?"

She : "No! Because you are not the ghost"

Me: "No I am"

She: "So vanish."

Me : "Hey who said ghost can vanish."

She: "Its all in the movies I have seen ghost can vanish"

Me: "No they don't."

(The librarian brought a candle. By the look on her face, she seemed freaked out...........
and as there was some light to see I saw across the table that there was no one. Where she had gone? There was no sound of moving the chair. How could she ?)

Librarian: "Who were you talking to?"

Me (trembling voice and paled face): "I.....I......I....no one."

Librarian: "Are you okay?"

Me:"Yes.... I am...no... I am not." "Would you just sit with me till the light comes I am feeling little scared you know."

Librarian: "Okay"

( Me recalling everything what just happend with me was I dreaming ? I hope I was.)

And after one hour the power was back on.

With all the power I was left with checked all over the library and found a section......

"Dedicated in memory of our loving Aisha a girl who loved  reading"

.......................END.............................

She proved me wrong in one thing damm girl ;)

I hope you all liked it. Do give votes and tell me how you feel after reading this.Thank you for all your love I never thought I would cross 5k mark. Thank you.
8k mark now .....I love you guys ..Thanku for all your views and likes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.1K 72
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
25.3K 147 4
Dee Dee ๐Ÿ‘ แ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฌแ€…แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑ
89K 195 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
He is... By ;)

Short Story

21.8K 1.7K 29
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...