Japanese Urban Legends

Por erikataga017

Enjoy reading :) Just The Facts Japan is a creepy, creepy place... see above. You WILL be punished for your... Mais

The Snake Woman (Nure-Onna)
Human Pillars (Hitobashira)
Hanako-San of the Toilet
Cow Head (Gozu)
Giant Skeleton (Gashadokuro)
Red Cloak/Red Mantle (Aka Manto)
Teke-Teke
Split Mouth Woman (Kuchisake-Onna)
Fatal Fare
Noh Mask
Hone-onna
The Red Room Curse
Okiku Dolls
Funayurei
Shirokiya Department Store Deaths
Satoru Kun
Noppera bo
Himuro Mansion
Answer Man
Tomino's Hell
Yuki Onna
Okiku
Inunaki village
Kune Kune
Kokkuri San

Jinmenken (Human-Faced Dogs)

118 1 0
Por erikataga017

Have you ever wished your dog could talk to you? Well, why don't you go and get yourself a Jinmenken? They are dogs with the face of a human. They've been reported in Japanese cities, or running alongside highways at supersonic speeds.
Unlike other creepy Japanese creatures, the Jinmenken are harmless enough. If you leave them alone, they'll likely ignore you. If they do speak to you, it will generally be to insult you. But what are they? Scientific experiments gone wrong and escaped from a secret underground lab? Trapped souls of car crash victims?

The least freaky theory is probably the best. According to this theory,Jinmenken are actually Japanese macaques, who have dog-like fur and human-like faces. It isn't hard to imagine that, should someone see a macaque after a heavy night out on the town, they could confuse it with a human-faced dog. ("Pour me another sake, bartender. I'm seeing dogs with human faces!")

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.9K 580 200
Security guard Li Ming is still trying to heal from the disaster that was his love confession for his coworker Su Yan. But that time of heartbreak is...
3.5K 114 9
"What we choose in this life creates 2 worlds where we do opposite things. Opposite choices. And you've created a new timeline." It was a choice of f...
8.7K 165 9
♡A collection of IchiHime and RenRuki one-shots (because, dude, they are very very C-A-N-O-N) ♡
15.8K 327 18
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫!" 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 and y/n. "𝐰𝐡𝐲?" Tara asked as she cried. " 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥...