+Tf2 x Reader+

By LipstickJungle222

Hello my lovelies! This is a tf2 one shot book, starring our favorite mercanaries! This book only has fluff... More

Lucky (xSpy)
Lucky2 (xSpy)
Barfight (xCBS)
Barfight2 (xCBS)
Sandvich (xHeavy)
Fountain (xMedic)
Fountain 2 (xMedic)
Unicorn (xPyro)
Vacation (xDemoman)
Tanker (xEngineer)
Photo booth (xScout)
Rose (xSoldier)
Camper (xSniper)
+Requests+ (closed)
Cashier (x2Snipers)
Shopping List (xMedic)
Shopping List2 (xMedic)
Queen (xSniper)
Sentry (xEngineer)
Confess (xHeavy)
Plans (xEngineer)
Hot Chocolate (xHeavy)
Pâtissier (xSpy)
Nessie (xDemoman)
Foolish things (xSpy)
Spellbooks (xTF2)
Spellbooks2 (xTF2)
+Requests2+(closed)
Conga (xMedic)
Worry (xHeavy)
Watch Dog (xMedic)
Fluster (xHeavy)
Lonely Hands (xMedic)
Falcon (xScout)
Mountains (xSpy)
Mountains2 (xSpy)
Secrets (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Secrets2 (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Secrets3 (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Promise (xMedic)
Promise2 (xMedic)
Screen (xEngineer)
Fear (xTF2)
Help (xEngineer)
Distance (xPyro)
Protect (xScout)
Back (xScout)
+Please+
Sore (xTentaspy)
Octopus (xTentaspy)
+Challenge2+
Outshined (xEngineer)
+Contest+
+Winners+
+MarkipliersGF+
+Nacho-Chan+ +DarkMist1967+
Happy (xDemoman)
Party (xTf2)
+Closing+

The Past (xMedic) (xSniper)

7.3K 238 198
By LipstickJungle222

---Author's Note---

Requested by the one and only, fabulous..!! ChikaMC!☆☆☆

It had been 9 months since you've started dating your boyfriend. His 5 'o clock shadow added a rugged look to his features, and his crocodile teeth necklace hinted at his wilder ways. His accent was no smoother than his overall look.

But none of these could hide the loving twinkle he held in his eyes.

He would caress you, gazing into your eyes as he would grasp your hands, leading you on some sort of crazy adventure he would cook up the day before.

Everything he did seemed to wipe your sorrows away. It made everything better, even after what had happened.

"He never seemed to have time for me"

It was the only thing you said before dropping the subject of your ex.

Despite the lack of context, Mick understood and knew that something much more painful than absense caused you to leave your former lover.

And he was determined to fill the lonely gap in your life.

----------------------------------------------------

The long car drive confused you. Mick said that he would take you out to meet his friends. But in the middle of the desert?

'Maybe they're all hunters too"

You merely shrugged the knawing curiousity off. You were about to meet them anyways.

Mick flashed a crocodile grin over at you.

"We're gettin' close luv, won't be long now. Just ovah that cactus ovah there"

You peered over, and saw nothing but canyons and cactus and.. nothing.

"Ok, if this is one of your crazy schemes..."

"No no no..! not this toime luv"

"And you're not going to joke that the cactus over there is your friend?"

Mick laughed.

"Oi promise"

You smiled at each other. Mick stretched his right hand out for you and you held his hand as he drove between the canyons.

"Mick...? What's.. there's nothing here!"

"Well about that.."

He started driving towards a giant wall of stone.

"Remembah how Oi told ya Snipin' was a good job?"

He drove straight through the wall. It happened so fast you didn't even have time to scream.

It turns out it was just a clever disguise, and behind it was a huge fortress, hidden from the outside world, surrounded by stone walls.

Mick saw your awestruck face and held your hand.

"Oi'm a mercenary for RED. An' Oi get to snoipe to moi heart's content"

With a smile, Mick gently lead you out and took you to the fortress.

"Well! This is where we live!"

You took a look around.

High ceilings towered over the base. Lazy fans would hum overhead, and the cracked walls gave a rugged feeling that reminded you of your boyfriend.

There was an old dart board along with a pool table. Several poker chips were scattered across a round table and a few men were playing some poker.

"Hey! Who's the chick?"

"That 'chick', happens to be moi girlfriend Scout"

"Hahahaha! So is this the lass ya been blabbin' aboout?"

"Well don't just keep the lady standin'! Git her a chair!"

And with a bustle, the men got up and pushed the poker chips out of the way and made room for you.

A dark man with an eyepatch came back with an armload of liquor.

"I dinn' know what ya might like, so I decided I'd just bring me entire collection!"

And with a roar of laughter the men cheered and set the table with potato chips, nachos and guacamole and of course, the liquor collection.

"So what's your name girlie?"

"It's (Y/n)"

The men gave a hoot and some were giving a playful punch at Mick, telling him how lucky he was.

As the time went by, more men joined in on the small party, and Mick never took his eyes off of you the entire time.

The sun had almost set, and the men had finished introducing themselves.
Scout, Spy, Heavy, Engineer, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman.. and of course, your boyfriend was 'Sniper'.

The men were wondering where their last friend went, and you were pleasantly buzzed by the liquor by that time.

You stood up for some water when Mick's friends laughed.

"Well look who's late to the party!"

"Aw Medic man we were just tellin' this joke-"

"Sniper brooought his ladyfriend!"

The men burst into laughter, and Sniper grinned, draping his arm around you and looking down at you fondly.

The man stepped in, and he walked up to you.

You both stared at each other.

"Doc! This is (y/n)! My girlfriend!

The man looked down at you. His round glasses and neat hair suggested that he was a scholar, and the blood stain clothes he wore suggested he was a scholar of the medical field.

It was obvious.

And it wasn't even the blood stains that gave it away.

The man looked down at you, appalled.

"Jour.. girlfriend"

You nodded.

"Yes, I am his girlfriend"

Sniper laughed and lead you over to the rest of the group.

"Haha, he ain't much of a talker love, you'll have to excuse him"

You smiled weakly and let Sniper lead you back to the group of men.

Medic walked out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------

You excused yourself to the bathroom, and the rest of the mercenaries were pretty drunk.

"Aaayyeeee... ya got yourself a fine lass there Snipes...!"

"Hell yeah! She's freakin' awesome!"

A small thud suddenly interupted the men.

Engineer gave a sigh.

"That bird really needs to settle down"

"Yeah, or Archimedes'll build a nest on your sentries again!"

The men roared in laughter.

-------------------------------------------------

Medic slammed the wall again.

"After all zhese years.. jou finally turn up... as my comrade's girlfriend?!"

You tried to run, but Medic grabbed your wrist harshly, pulling you back.

"Noo!! Please...!!!"

"Do jou have any idea how worried I vas vhen jou disappeared?! How I've searched for jou?!"

You shrunk back with fear.

"Maybe I wanted it that way! Maybe I didn't want to have anything to do with you anymore! You-"

Footsteps echoed in the hallway, and Medic let go of you.

Sniper popped up around the corner.

"(Y/n)? What are ya doin' here?"

You spun around and saw your boyfriend.

"Oh! I.. I got lost and... and..!"

"I vas just showing zhe fräulein how to get back"

You froze, knowing that it was most unwise to argue with Medic, you stayed silent.

You gave a weak smile, and Mick stared between Medic and you.

"Well.. ok, anyways let's hurry back, the guys want to show ya something!"

You walked away with Sniper and Medic merely watched you walk away.

---------------------------------------------------

It was night, and you laid wide awake on your bed. Clutching your pillow tightly, you shook silently with fear as tears rolled down your cheeks.

'He found me..!! What.. what do I do?'

You wept the entire night.

-----------------------------------------------

The med bay was completely trashed. Glass samples were nothing more than shattered pieces, and several papers and books were torn to pieces, and blood was splattered on the walls.

His glasses hanging askew, Medic panted as he tried to catch his breath. He stared blankly at his bloody fists, and realized he had cut them as he threw things around.

'How could she??!'

Archimedes flew down from a shelf and landed on Medic's shoulder.

With a weary glance, Medic turned his head towards the little dove.

"Yes Archimedes.. she's back.. and I von't let her get avay zhis time"

-------------------------------------------------

There were over 12 calls that you've ignored the entire morning.

You forgot that you had promised Mick that you would meet up with him. You were still shaking in fear, huddled in your blankets.

Meanwhile, Medic was driving towards your house. Not knowing that Sniper was doing the same.

------------------------------------------------

The sound of a car pulling up your driveway ripped fear into your heart. You sobbed uncontrolably into your blanket, almost mad with fear. You tried to reassure yourself.

'It..it's just a random car passing.. no need t-'

You froze at the sound of footsteps climbing your stairs.

You closed your eyes and wrapped the blanket around you harder, huddled in a corner.

"..(Y/n)...?"

You opened your eyes and remembered the familar voice. You looked up to see Mick frightened and worried about your current state.

He quickly kneeled down and held you tightly.

"(Y/n)?! Is something wrong?! Why haven't you been answering my phonecalls?!!"

You choked for some air, barely able to breathe from fear.

Sniper noticed this and rubbed your back in circles, helping you relax.

"Take it easy luv.. there we go.. deep breaths.."

You did as you were told, and you soon regained enough control of your breathing.

You instantly began to sob in Mick's arms, wetting his chest with your tears. Mick rubbed your back.

"Mick.. he.. my ex..."

Mick looked down at you in surprise.

"Your ex?! Did he come here?! Did he hurt you!!?"

You sobbed even harder and Mick turned white. He was worried sick now.

"He... he's your Medic Mick..!! And he'll be back for me..!!"

Mick froze.

Medic?

Mick spoke in a low voice.

"Did he do something to you luv? Something.. something bad..?"

You shook your head.

"Mick.. he was always so possessive of me..!! The look in his eyes.. he always wanted me to stay inside. A-and everytime I would try to leave.. he would.. he would...stop me.. and keep me inside..!"

Mick couldn't believe his ears.

"He was always so frightening whenever.. I tried to do anything at all..!! But he never ever had time for me.. if only he would listen.. if only he would just even pay attention...!! He's going to take me back!! He's not going to let me leave!! Mick, I'm terrified!"

You continued to sob into Mick's arms.

Neither of you noticed the tall figure standing outside the hallway, leaning against the wall as he recalled the words you said with mortification.

'I.. I scare her..???'

--------------------------------------------------

Footsteps echoed the hall. Mick had sent you over to your friend's house for safety, while he drove back to the base.

He walked down the long hallway towards the medbay. He was going to settle this.

But he did not expect to find what he saw beyond the doors. He stood in the middle of the room and saw that the entire place had been trashed. And a being that looked even more miserable than the room was none other than the Medic himself.

Medic looked hollow and blank. Even Mick couldn't bring himself to shout or even say anything to the man. Medic was utterly defeated, pathetic even.

Mick just stood before him, trying to find the right words. Licking his lips and clearing his throat.

"Why'd you do it?"

Medic didn't answer.

"Didn' ya love her? Why would you.. why..."

Medic gave a dark chuckle.

"It vas because I loved her.. zhat I couldn't let her go.. I vas afraid to lose her..."

Mick stayed silent.

"...I scared zhe one woman I sought to protect.."

Mick saw the sorrow and remorse glistening in Medic's eyes. He saw a man, a man who truly regretted, a man who truly grieved losing a lover to his own faults.

Silence fell in the room.

"..Herr Sniper.. zhere is one vish I ask of jou.."

Mick looked at Medic.

"Wot's that?"

Medic gave a sigh.

"Please.. please take care of (y/n). Tell her I von't ever show myself before her. Just please..."

Medic shook with grief.

"Make her happy..."

Mick looked down at Medic with pity, and with a nod, he walked out of the medbay, leaving Medic to sit in his chair as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.7K 14
Living with only your mother and cat, your life is as normal as normal can get, and it's quite bland. Fortunately, that all changes when your small f...
20.3K 380 15
Rottmnt X Y/N (( OneShots )) In this story, I aim to create lighthearted and fluffy stories. I hope you enjoy it. Sorry if I stopped posting chapter...
159K 3K 23
Imagines/scenarios/headcanons of the mercenaries in the first person shooter Team Fortress 2!
2.8K 65 6
[This story is romantic after a while] Luz and Her 12 year old sister, Y/N, both travel to the boiling isles. Back in the human realm, they were both...