Friend Zoning, Kim Hanbin

Par mamamiabeans

In which a girl rejected a guy she liked because of his career. [START: 09/12/2015. END: 14/05/17] Cover cre... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
#tag: why i love binbinjara
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
attention.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 [end]
TYSM!
(1)
#myprecious

Chapter 14

2.5K 74 23
Par mamamiabeans

Crappy chaps Ahead.

--

A week has passed since Hanbin confessed to me. Things got alittle awkward. We kinda avoiding each other to be really honest.

But still. We still see each other, mainly because the guys call me over often.

The guys must have sense something wrong because we weren't the 'clingy bestfriends' as usual.

If I was at the living room, he would be in his room or at the kitchen pretending to be eating or drinking something. If we were to bump to each other at some point. We would pretend, we didn't see each other.

It's hard. For me really than anything. We were the kinds of friends who are really affectionate to each other so being all coldly cold is tough.

I have to resist the urge to play with his soft hair. The urge to run into his arm for a big hug.

The urge to just laying down next to each other, cracking randoms joke. The urge to just buried my face into his chest when I feel sleepy.

It was really hard but I understand him. If I was in his shoes, I would be like that too.

I want to give him space, I want give him time to get over me.

It's hurt to say that. Very. But I can't be selfish. He deserved someone better than me. If I wasn't going to give him the love he deserved, he have the choices to find someone better than me.

"Two eggs would be enough right?" Yunhyeong Oppa says, snapping me out of my thought.

"I guess." I mumble. He just nodded, cracking 2 eggs into a bowl. Yunhyeong Oppa is currently cooking dinner for all of us.

Though, I didn't know one bits about cooking, I just sat here watching him, because Hanbin is in the living room watching a movies with the boys.

"You know, you can go and watch with them. I'm fine,"

I shake my head a no but he gives me a mini glare threatening me to go so I just end up did.

I flopped on the couch next to Chanwoo. They're watching some animation movie which
totally didn't catch my interest. Getting bored, I fish my phone out, only to find it dead.

Great just great.

I sluggishly rose up from the couch, heading to Bobby's Oppa room. I think I left the charger there last night.

Searching and searching but still couldn't find it anywhere. Aish. Where did I leave that thing?

A squeaky noise sound signaling the door is opened, and I assume it's Bobby Oppa.

"Did you happen to see my charger?" I asked, still rummaging. Tch. This Oppa have too many stuffs. He need to clean more often ,seriously.

"Next to my nightstand, to the left." The person said and I suddenly froze.

I can immediately tell who's the person. It's him. You all know who he is. Before I can say anything else, I can already hear the door shut meaning he's already left.

Well, well, well. This is also his room after all.

**

"Noona. Let me help you." Yugyeom said, taking stacks of books from my hold leaving my arms free. We just finish our lecture. That's why.

Mark Oppa just called earlier, asking if I could come to their dorm tonight. I asked him why but he didn't answer and said it's because they miss me.

The guys and Hanbin are in Japan right now. They are having concerts there. I'm worried for them. It's must be hard for them, traveling from place to place doing concerts. Work is important but so does Health. I really hope they have a proper meal and get enough sleep.

I'm greeting Manager Oppa as I'm hopping into the Van. He greets back with smile as usual. Yugyeom puts his seatbelt on and I did the same then the car engine start.

Manager Oppa and Yugyeom start talking about their schedule so I just put on my earsphones because I don't want them to felt like I'm eavesdropping them.

We arrived smoothly soon after. I made sure to wore mask, although I had already have a beanie and scarf on. (It's Winter, and it's freezing) I don't want anymore rumors or scandals. It is better just to be safe.

"Can you make it up there by yourself? Yugyeom and I have to go somewhere first," Manager Oppa says, sending me an apologetic smile.

O-Okay.

"Sure. go ahead." I smiled, unbuckling my seatbelt. I hop off then rush into the building. I pressed the floor number making the lift smoothly lift up.

I wonder what Hanbin is doing right now. Did he ate yet? Did he get enough sleep? I guess I have to call Jinhwan Oppa to check up on him. If you ask, We are still not okay yet. We're not in a fight. Trust me. We are just giving each other some time for now.

The elevator ring a ding signaling, I have reached the floor. I took off my mask and scarf as I pressed the bell twice.

Thrice. But the door didn't budge. Eh?

The door finally open, But no one was at the door. I peeked inside but it was pitch black.

Fudge.

I enter, slowly taking my steps, afraid that I would trip because I seriously can't see anything here.

"H-Hello? Guys?"

My voice echo thought out their whole dorm. Are they not home? But if not, who open the door for me?

I hold the nearby walls for support, guiding myself to the switch. I'm not afraid of the dark, but I want to cry right now. Like really.

WHEEEEEEEEEP!

I shriek as a loud whistle bloom and the next thing I knew is confetti all over me. A huge cake with lighted candles placed on top is in front of me as they sang the happy birthday song. What?

And realization hit me. It's my birthday today.

I could felt someone place a hat on me. I turn to myside, and it's Jinyoung Oppa. He just smiled.

I clapped along as they start singing louder. These oppas still is a kid, indeed. Jeez. I couldn't help myself but to giggle.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUU!"

"Wish! Noona! Wish!" Bambam squeal. I grinned excitedly, putting my hand together. What did I wish for? I couldn't possibly tell you.

I blew out the candles and the light turn on. And I just realize now that's Mark Oppa is the one who hold the cake. Jackson Oppa is just beside him. Bambam, Youngjae and Jinyoung Oppa is on my right. Yugyeom and JB Oppa is on my left.

"Saeng-il Chukahae~" Mark Oppa says, flashing his signature smile. Omona. His future wife will be so lucky to be able to see that smile everyday.

"Our Baby SooYeon is finally 19!" Jackson Oppa squeal.

Yup. 'Baby SooYeon'. They got that from Joon Oppa. He called me that once infront of the guys and they mick me with that nickname ever since. It's kinda embarrassing at first, but now, I'm used to it.

"Komawo Oppa~ Jinja!!" I exclaimed, as I hug them all one by one. "Glad you like it, Noona!" Yugyeom said.

I punch him jokingly, "You liars!" They all laughs. They then gave me my present which I refuse at first but they insist saying that's they already bought it.

I don't know if they planed it, but the vocals line Oppa all got me some sorts of clothing while Yugyeom bought me a book. And the rap line Oppa all got me shoes.

"I will wear all of it and read well~" I bowed slightly while giggling. Ugh. I think I have to go to mental institute from giggling too much. It's a problem.

"You don't need to go there Noona," Bambam says, laughing alittle.

Fudge. Did I just say that out loud?

"Because that's the reason, Mark hyung fa-"

Bambam didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because Mark Oppa covered his mouth with his hand so the rest of thing he said only come out as a muffle. I give Mark Oppa a questioning look but He just chuckle awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Weird.

We chatted for awhile before Manager Oppa come and inform them that they'll a flight to hongkong in 3hr. So they'll have to get going now.

I'm so grateful and thankful that although they had a very hectic schedule, they still manage to take their free time that they should have use well to nap or to rest but instead they did all this for me. Seriously, they don't have to. But I'm so happy that they did.

"Goodbye, Take care!" Youngjae says in English. He learning English from me these day. He's a fast learner. He still need to fix his pronunciation though, but I think he should stick to that cute pronunciation because His fan love it and even I love it, I found it way too cute. Kekekeke.

"I will make it up, Alright?" Mark Oppa says, ruffling my hair. Aish. I need to fix it again.

"It's fine, Oppa. Have a safe flight." I said and he smiled, "I will text you when I'm there,"

"Eat enough and sleep whenever you guys can. Okay? Health is first."

"Now, you sound like my mom." They all chime which make me laugh. I guess, I have become more and more like a nagging mom now, By hanging around got7 and IKON too much. I always have to inform them about eating and sleeping. It's become a habit now.

I was about to call a cab but Joon Oppa text me just in time, saying that he'll fetch me. Little later, He arrived, I hop in and we drove off.

"Happy birthday, Sweetheart. You're finally nineteen. My little baby is a lady already." He say, smiling like a proud father. He's my Bestfirend growing up. He's the cool brother whom everyone wishes for. I'm really lucky to have a brother like him. He's just like Hanbin. But just alittle bit less protective. Ugh. Why did I think about him out of all the sudden again?

"Aww. Thank you. But please leave out, the lady part. I'm not a lady yet." I cooed, half sneering.

He just laughed, continuing to drive swiftly.

I got bored because of the traffic so I pulled my phone out, only to find it bombard with message. Tons.

Bobby Oppa: Happy birthday to our pretty SOOYEOOON! ;)

Junhoe: Dang. I thought I would be first.

Chanwoo: Happy birthday, Noona!!

Jinan Oppa: Happy birthday to my dongsaeng!!!!!!!!! <3

DongDong: Noona, I hope you have an awesome birthday. ^^

Bobby Oppa: I AM FIRST! YES!!!

Junhoe: Happy birthday to you. Noona :)

Bobby Oppa: YOU COPIED ME!!!!!!!

Jinan Oppa: KimBab, you're noisy.

Yoyo Oppa: Happy birthday!

Chanwoo: Happy birthday to you~

Jinan Oppa: SooYeonie, Stay beautiful alright?

Chanwoo: Happy birthday to you~

Bobby Oppa: Stay awesome as always! Remember your Bobby Oppa will always be here!

Chanwoo: Happy birthday to you~

Yoyo Oppa: I will cook you a lot of healthy food!

Chanwoo: Happy birthday to you~

Junhoe: Someone throw Jung Chanwoo's phone away. Please.

DongDong: always be healthy, Noona! :)

Chanwoo: Happy birthday to you~

Jinan Oppa: Stop it, Jung Chanwoo.

Bobby Oppa: You all just copied me!!!! BOOOOOOO

Jinan Oppa: shut up, you kimbab

I giggle at their text. They're all dorks seriously. I don't know how Hanbin cope with them all the time really.

Me: THank youuuuu! You guys are the best!! *Thumb up*

It's our group chat in Kakao. We rarely use it since we particularly always next to each other. But I do use it privately with Jinhwan Oppa to ask how's BI doing. Has he eaten, has he slept etc because he wouldn't tell me and always said "He's fine." Although it might not always be the case.

SEEN by 8.

But Nothing. He's not the type to chat in group chat, I know. But a single 'Happy birthday' or a smiley face wouldn't hurt right?

I hope we'll over this soon. It's suffocating me. It's hard for me. I don't think, I can handle this.

DongDong: Noona! we sing you a happy birthday song! Did you see it?

Eh?

Me: Uh. No?

Bobby Oppa: NooOooOoo

Bobby Oppa: You didn't check our updates aren't you? I thought you're our number 1 fan!!!

Junhoe: NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Junhoe: We sING for YOUU!

Huh? I went to my Twitter account then check their Fan-page. Yeah, yeah. I follow them just to see activities of the boys and pictures of cough cough Hanbin cough cough.

I click their Fan-Page acc and this is what I see.

Aww.

They must have sing, 'Happy birthday' on stage for me.  They're so sweet :')

Me: YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! That so sweet of you guys!!!!! <3

Jinan Oppa: We want to say your name but we don't want you to get bash :(

Me: It's okayyyyyyyyyy!

I'm just so thankful for their existence. I don't know where all their energy come from. They just had concert, and they should have rest by now. But no, they're fooling around like there's no tomorrow.

I wonder what Hanbin is doing right now. Is he asleep? Did he take his vitamins?

I giggle again when another goofy text came. It also attach it picture, It's a picture of Junhoe sleeping. Puhahah! He'll kill them if he see this!

"Hanbin?" Joon Oppa asked, and I shake my head as no. But I remember his eyes is focusing on the road so I drawl a no instead.

"I thought it was him," He chuckle, "He seem to really like you."

And there, I choked. yeah. He like me and I just hurt him.

"Do you like him?" I love him.

"I don't know," I said in a low voice, and I just found him smiling,

"Love is about taking risks. Don't be scared. It might hurt you but if it really for you. It will worth it in the end."

--

"I will go buy popcorn. Do you want anything?" Joon Oppa asked.

We're at the Cinema now. I didn't know he would bring me here until I saw him turn to the different road which is not the road to our house. He told me, it's my birthday gift.

I asked him why can't we just watch it tomorrow because it's almost midnight right now. But he just shrugged and said, "Because it's your birthday today not tomorrow."

Who am I to argue with him? I am still his 'little baby' in his eyes though Chloe is the youngest. -.-

I think this is the last film the cinema would rolls today. Joon Oppa choose the movie, so I don't know what the name of it. I just know it's a Rom-com movie.

After he got our popcorn, we went inside. And as expected it was dead silent. I was expecting at least a few other person but no. It's just the both of us here.

I don't know what is it but I just found Joon Oppa grinning nonstop. Eh?

I poked his shoulder, "Why are you so excited?"

He shake his head, "Nothing." He chuckles, "I'm just happy for my sister."

Did he have a surprise for me? Uh. No. He's not the type of person who would do that, I'm sure of.

The screen start with sign saying we should mute our phone etc and You know those annoying commercial that you always get before a movie start.

Don't tell me, I'm the only one who hate that.

I could heard Oppa snicker. Geez. What's with him?

I turn to him and gave him the 'Are you okay' look. And he just grinned harder before hushing me to look back at the screen.

He's weird.

Then there's goes Trailers of movie that are supposed to screen next month.

Ugh.

That's why I prefer staying home and watch movies on Tv. It's much more comfy that way. And plus you can cudd-

O-okay. I'm disgusting. I know, I should stop.

The trailers end and I was excited to finally see the movie but little did I know that what I saw next make my heart beats faster.

It's him.

My bestfriend whom I had feeling for.

Someone I have been waiting to hear from all day.

On the screen, waving his hand with a huge smile on his face,

"Annyeong, SooYeon."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

24.5K 527 51
Given a choice to pursue their relationship or careers, Kim Jongkook and Song Jihyo chooses the latter. Though, their strong feelings paves the way t...
6.2K 190 25
seeing her like this pains him so he continuously checked up on her every now and then. "thank you so much for everything you've done." 《START: OCTOB...
47.5K 1.5K 31
"leave or stay?" ©anonnoying 2018 #5 - june [COMPLETED]
146 12 4
iKON's Song Yunhyeong and Jung Chanwoo are in love with each other but they have kept their relationship secret from the other members. What would ha...