The Twin Princes' Mate

By princessalphafemale

All the Alphas are invited to a grand ball for the welcoming home of the princes from their trip in Paris. El... More

The Twin Princes' Mate
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 6

65K 1.5K 121
By princessalphafemale

Chapter six - Danger

          "Catch me if you can" Zack song running deeper into the forest. I could hear the happiness in his voice. He would giggle every few seconds bringing a huge smile on my face. His happiness meant everything to me.

          " I'm gonna catch you and when I do I'm gonna eat you" I song. He gave me a fit of giggles as his response. I was laughing so hard my belly was hurting me like crazy. If anyone saw me they would probably think that I was high.I ran behind him as slow as possible to make him think he was faster. Trees after trees and he still wasn't tired,he wasn't even breathing hard.

         "Gotch yah" I said in his ears, grabbing him bye his waist. Anyone could tell I would have caught him but I gave him some time to run and laugh.I bet he thought he would win. I lifted him up off the ground and threw him up in the air.

          "No fair. You cheated" He laughed as I caught him.

         "I did not cheat. I won fair and square" I said sticking out my tongue at him. I could act like a child sometimes but it was quite rare. It only happens when I'm around Zack . He only saw the happy side of me and I was thankful for that.

        "Mom says it's mean to stick out your tongue out  at people" He whinned pouting his lips. He was just absolutely cute. He would always use the mom said card whenever he know he wouldn't win an argument. Well. He is still a child so I guess it was okay. Right.

         "How about I take you to the lake to make you feel better" I told him making him smile. There was this really beautiful lake not too far from our house. Ben use to take me to that same lake when I was smaller and now I do the same with Zack. Ben Use to be the same way with me that I am with Zack .Loving. That was just how our family was.

        "Yeah. Lets go to the lake" He cheered putting his hands in the air dramatically. What am I gonna do with him. He was just  a bundle of joy. Total opposite of me. All of us were really close. With mom and dad being busy we learned to take care of each other until it became a routine.

         I place him firmly on my hip before making my way to the lake. Zack played with my hair the whole way and took in the beautiful scenery that was the woods. There was just something about it that had captured me since I was smaller. Something about the smell and something about the feeling it brought. I felt like home.

         Being a werewolf had its perks. You would always seem to have this unknown attraction to nature. Werewolves who haven't shifted as yet would find it weird but for  those who have shifted already couldn't be happier with the thought.

      After about five more minutes of walking we finally came across the lake. The lake was surrounded by many different flowers and soft green grass. The air stood still and there was absolutely  no sound. Peaceful. Zack jumped out of my arms and ran up to the water not even looking back to see if I was following.

       "Don't get your cloths wet" I told him before he got close to the water. I layed on the grass flat on my back and stared at the clouds. There was so much to think about but so little time. So many things were happening but so little time to react. My mind was exhausted.   

        Prince Aiden's great. He makes me laugh and smile even when I don't want to. Even when I try not to.He some how makes me feel happy but it only lasts for a while. Being happy is something I really don't know anymore since its been so long but somehow Prince Aiden makes me want to try. 

        With him everything seems new and full of life but I know it won't last forever. Nothing does. He will soon lose interest like the rest did and if not I will lose him like I lost before.

       Prince Asher is a whole other story. I really don't know what to think about him. He is so possessive but then again that should mean that he cares. right? He gets angry at the littlest things and can be way too controlling. If you ask me, I'm not really liking him so far.

           It has been so long since I've drawn anything. Drawing is my everything. My dad use to tell me how when I was smaller I would always use my crayons and markers and draw all over the walls. Of course that's normal for any child but with me it was different.

           My drawings were perfect for my age. When I got colouring homework I would never go out the lines. My teachers thought that it was really weird because when I was drawing and colouring really well the other werewolves weren't. My parents were extremely proud of me and of course got bragging rights.

             When I got to about the age of twelve my dad got me my own art studio located in the house. It was mine and only mine. No one was allow in there and It was always locked. Every single art piece I've ever drawn is in there. Well, not all of them anyways. Some of them are in my room of course and in the cave but most are in the studio. The drawings in the cave are special.

       I made my way over to the closest tree. I pulled out my sketch book from the hollow of the tree and then covered it with some leaves. I sometime come to the lake to draw when the house isn't quiet. and I would like for someone to know where I am. If I don't,I go to the cave.I went back to the same spot from before and began my drawing.

      Zack was playing with the some of the toys that I had brought here for him to play with. He looked like he didn't have a care in the world and that is exactly what I want. I don't want him to worry. I want him to be care free and content with the present.       

      I never really gave much thought as to what would happen when I find my mate. I guess I was just too busy to ever have any time to think about that. The years have past by so fast for me to even notice. My drawing was now complete and it was definitely not what I thought it would be.

My mates.

       They were smiling and their eyes shined with nothing but love and admiration.The look they cave me the first time they saw me. The look that made me melt on the spot.

I skipped to a new page and  began a whole new drawing.With a whole new frame of mine.

          "That looks really pretty Ella" Zack said looking at my now complete drawing. It was a full white pup with black on the tip of it's right ear and at the tip of its tail.The pup looked unique and nothing like I've ever seen.

         "Thank you Zack" I told him honestly. It always felt good to have someone comment on my work. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

"Your welcome Ella' He replied cheerfully.

        "Ella.Ella.Ella can you draw me now" He song bouncing up on down. I guess someones excited. A lot. I giggled at the sight.

         "Okay. Okay. I'll draw you. Now stop bouncing so much" I said making him stop. He had a huge grin on his face.Like the Joker from Batman. Weird.

          My Iphone beeped signaling me that I had a text message. I unlocked my phone and send my brother a quick reply saying  that I was a the lake with Zack . I checked the time on my phone to see that It was now thirty-seven minutes past six. Time goes by really fast.

        "Come on Zack,it's time for us to head back home" I closed my sketch book and stuck my pencil in. I think I'm gonna take this sketch book home and finish up my drawings. Which reminds me, I need to go to my studio tomorrow.

      I picked up Zack and placed him firmly on my hip. I began to swiftly make my way through the woods. A few weeks ago dad had called me into his office to talk to me about some important stuff. After what seemed like forever my dad finally told me that I shouldn't go for any runs after sun down. Matter a fact he said not to be outside the house after sun down.

       Usually I never listen to him though. I mean I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself but since I have Zack, I need to hurry. The sun went down a long time ago and my dad is gonna be pissed but mostly worried. After all I am his little girl. His one and only. Daughter that is.

           We were only a few feet away from the house and I was glad. I had gotten Zack home safe and sound. I made my way through the back door and towards the kitchen.I grabbed a water with my free hand and closed back the fridge.

        I made my way upstairs to my  brother's room. I barged in the room without knocking and sat down on his bed.

        "I'm back" I told him. He was in the bathroom, I think or in the closet. I placed a now sleeping Zack in my lap and rested his head on my chest. He must definitely be tired from the day we had today.

      "Thank goddess. Be happy dad didn't realize or he would probably have a search party out looking for you" He was definitely right. My dad can go a bit overboard sometimes but I know it's only because he loves me.

        "I know. thanks for the reminder. What  would I do without you" I quickly gave my brother a kiss on the forehead and made my way to my bedroom. I placed  Zack on my bed and placed the comforter up to his neck. I neatly tucked him in and made my way to my closet.

         Beep Beep Beep

          The alarm on my phone went off. I quickly turned it off not wanting to wake Zack. I unlocked my screen and search for what the alarm meant.My eyes went wide at the words that were written in bold on my screen.

         I went back to my closet and picked out black skinny jeans,a red tank top and a black leather jacket. I quickly got dressed and picked up my black ankle boots off the floor and made my way to the balcony.

          I jumped off of the balcony and landed flat on my feet with ease. I stripped out of my clothes once hidden into the thick trees of the forest and shifted into my snow white wolf. I picked up my clothes into my mouth and ran off into the woods towards the cave.

             It felt good to finally go for a run. My wolf has been complaining amount letting her out for days. So that's what I did. I gave her full control and let her run at full speed.My paws dug into the ground and my fur blew back as I ran.I felt free.

          I hid behind a huge tree as I shifted back and put on my clothes. They weren't here yet and I was extremely thankful. I made sure the entrance to the cave was safely hidden and that everything was in the same place I left it. I listened to the now silent woods and knew they were close. I opened my case and took out my cross bow and arrows .

          After my first shift my dad told me about them. What they did. How they worked. They showed no mercy and had no shame in what they did. They killed. They were what many fear and hid from but not me. I will never hide from them and I will most definitely not fear them. Not anymore. They will pay for  what they did to me. How they scarred me for life.

"Don't hesitate to kill them cause they won't hesitate to kill you" He whispered to me.

I put my bow up and aimed at my target.

They were here and I was ready.

 Prince Aiden

        I furiously typed away on my laptop as I answer some business letters and such. Being a prince was hard work despite what people say. There orders to be given, finances to be sorted out and a whole lot more. Even though the king usually does this,our father has been giving us some of the work as in preparation for the real thing.

           My brother and I could not have been happier with this. We were ready to show our father that we will be great kings.Even though I think he knows that already. I mean he did teach us everything we know today. Unfortunately we can't  fully take over being kings until we find our mate.

            Being kings we need our mate by our side before ruling because it will make work easier at least that's what our father said. He says she will be a huge stress reliever and will also do a tremendous job at keep us calm and level headed.

         I"ve been waiting so long for her. To have her in my arms. To spoil her rotten, giving her everything she wants and so much more. The world if  I could but most importantly to love her. When My father told me and my brother that we would have to share her I was quite angry but after a while I had learnt to accept it. I had thought of it this way. She would have twice as much love and that would make her twice as much happy and all I want is for her to be happy.

           "Ash when did dad say the meeting with the elder would be held" I called out to my brother. He was also answering emails and sending out orders. This was one of the bright side about being twins and both sharing the title as kings. We would have to share the work making it easier on each other. 

           "Next week Thursday, I think. He said if it wasn't a good time we could always postpone it and have it at a later date" He answered without sparing me a glance. He was drowning his self in his work because he's upset about what happen with Elisia. I tried talking to him about it but he refuses to her me out. He'll come around.

          "But didn't he say it was really important that we sort it out early" I asked.The day of the ball our father had called us in to a meeting. He was explaining that there was to be a meeting with the elders about some incident that was happening to different packs.

" I really don't know" he simply replied.

        "What did he say it was about again" I asked confused. Ash has always been the more focused one. He didn't space out and never missed a word. I could be like that too but not all the time. Ash could which I thought was amazing. I guess that's why we're different.

      "Something about killings of pack wolves and the numbers of packs in the south." he replied emotionless.

      " They're  breaking down the system and that can't work.They are vicious and cold hearted, not even the pack warriors could take them all out.They will stop at no cost to take out their target" He continued.

      "And their target is us " I stated more than asked. We definitely have our hands full. This task was most definitely not going to be easy.

A big thank you to  xwalkietalkiex and Warriorwitchusachan. 

Lots of love to my readers.

XXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 7.1K 45
Shade Shadows is what the pack calls a Keffer, a cursed name for a being without a wolf and therefore denied the moon goddesses' greatest gift, a mat...
36.9M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
1.2M 30.2K 33
On the run from her abusive pack. Ava and her best friend Val need an escape. However in so trying they come across two wolves. An Alpha and a Beta...
22.8M 547K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...