Above.

By Bhettiboop

Meet 16 year old Yasmine, or as they call her, Yas. She’s a Caucasian girl with shoulder length black hair wi... More

Chapter 1 - The Gates.
Chapter 2 - "Too Soon."
Chapter 3 - "Justice."
Chapter 4 - "Infancy."
Chapter 5 - "Back Here."
Chapter 6 - "Test it Out."
Chapter 7 - Existance.
Chapter 8 - "Verification."
Chapter 9 - "Isn't the same."
Chapter 10 - Psych.
Chapter 11 - Lust.
Chapter 12 - "Damn..."
Chapter 13 - Think Hard.
Chapter 14 - Serpent.
Chapter 15 - See Me.
Chapter 16 - Runaway.
Chapter 17 - Deep Sleep.
Chapter 18 - "I'll come with you."
Chapter 19 - Women.
Chapter 20 - Wrath.
Chapter 21 - For Weakness.
Chapter 22 - Shallow Grave.
Chapter 23 - "Think Again."
Chapter 24 - Dear Mama...
Chapter 25 - Switched.
Chapter 26 - "Bitch."
Chapter 27 - <3
Chapter 28 - Therapy Session.
Chapter 29 - Fight Club.
Chapter 30 - Ugly Duckling.
Chapter 31 - s p l i t .
Chapter 32 - "Tell Her.."
Chapter 33 - . . .
Chapter 34 - "Blunt."
Chapter 35 - Hallucinations.
Chapter 37 - Four Brothers.
Chapter 38 - Big Brother.
Chapter 39 - "Missing."
Chapter 40 - Forgive.
Chapter 41 - Wendy!
Chapter 42 - "Try it, first."
Chapter 43 - No Strings Attached.
Chapter 44 - Dirty Dogs.
Chapter 45 - Females.
Chapter 46 - Left Behind.
Chapter 47 - Square 1.
Chapter 48 - Devil's Eye.
Chapter 49 - "Dance with my Father." [Part 1.]
Chapter 50 - "Dance with my Father." [Part 2.]
Chapter 51 - Last Warning.
Chapter 52 - Between the Lines. [Part 1.]
Chapter 53 - Between the Lines. [Part 2.]
Chapter 54 - To the Wire.
Chapter 55 - Sacrifice.
Chapter 56 - Deception!
Chapter 57 - "Death Wish."
Chapter 58 - Departure. **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 36 - Devil's Paradise.

6.9K 327 123
By Bhettiboop

When it got to the weekend Mrs. Bakely called Yasmine's phone and waited patiently for her to pick up. Yasmine picked up the phone a few seconds later.

"Hello?"

"Yasmine, I want you and your mother to meet at my home. Now." Mrs. Bakely said in a serious tone. "It's important."

"What happened?" Yasmine asked.

"I will tell you when you get here." Mrs. Bakely said. "Just come over here."

When Yasmine's mother got home from work 3 hours later, she told her what was going on. Yasmine called Mrs. Bakely and asked her for directions before making their way over there. Mrs. Bakely lived on the other side of the town in the suburbs with her husband, who was a successful doctor. They had no children. When they got there, Mrs. Bakely welcomed them into the house and had them sit down on her cream couch with white carpeted living room.

"So, when I took the injections, I did see the gates. Your daughter was right, Mrs. Spencer." Yvonne said to her mother.

"See?" Yasmine said in an excited tone. "I told you, mom!"

"But, they were just hallucinations." Mrs. Bakely said, looking down at the floor.

Yasmine's mouth dropped as she glanced at Mrs. Bakely, shaking her head.

"What?" Yasmine gasped. "No they weren't. They were-"

"Back in 1975, my mother disappeared when I was a little girl." Mrs. Bakely continued, interrupting Yasmine. "When I was put to sleep, I had images of my mother. I had images of her telling me that my father buried her in my fathers backyard. When I called the police to verify and dig up his home for her body, she wasn't there. None of her remains were in the back."

"So what does that mean?" Yasmine snarled.

"That means that the shit that you see when you're injecting yourself with those damn drugs isn't real, Yasmine!" Y'vonne snarled, giving her a serious look. "Listen to what the hell she's saying!"

"Mom, Trayvon told me where George Zimmerman lived and when I checked out the location, he was there!" Yasmine snapped. "I'm not stupid!"

"Yasmine, those drugs aren't real." Mrs. Bakely said in a calm tone. "You have to stop injecting yourself with that."

"No. I'm not until you guys believe me!" Yasmine shouted.

"Yasmine, I'll smack your ass if you raise your voice one more time." Y'vonne said through her teeth. "You better calm down."

"Mom, if you let me inject what once then you'll believe me!" Yasmine said. "I swear!"

"Mrs. Spencer, I'm going to have to be honest with something." Mrs. Bakely said. "Yasmine was......she was right. She was injecting herself the whole time while she visited?"

"Oh was she?" Y'vonne said as her eyes widened, giving her a stern look.

"BUT I was convincing her to do it. I was doing it as well, so it isn't all her fault." Mrs. Bakely said. "Just please don't jump on her for it."

Y'vonne kept her calm and took a deep breath, glancing away from Yasmine.

"I just think that Yasmine needs more counseling. She needs more therapy." Mrs. Bakely continued. "And I would love it if you could help me get my job back. Please.."

"And why should I?" Y'vonne snapped. "So that you can convince my daughter to inject some more drugs into her arms?"

"I promise that I'll have a surveillance video to give you at the end of all of our sessions." Mrs. Bakely continued. "I'll also have my boss check me out everyday. I'm begging you, ma'am."

Y'vonne gave her a stern look then looked at Yasmine.

"Come on, Yasmine." Y'vonne said as they started walking out of the home.

"Is that a yes or no, Mrs. Spencer?" Mrs. Bakely asked, standing up.

"You let my daughter put herself danger so I can't give you a straight forward answer right now." Y'vonne said as she walked to her car. "When you put my child in danger, that angers me. I'll contact you later."

Meanwhile, the boys were still split up in heaven. While split up, Trayvon was at his home, relaxing. He sat back and prepared to spend another day in his home, watching tv, Jesus appeared in front of his home and gave him a disappointed look.

"Oh man!" Trayvon sighed. "What'd I do, now?"

"Come." Jesus said as he held him up and started flying him to his kingdom.

After Jesus spent 3 minutes flying him to his kingdom, he landed him in front of his seat and seen all of his boys. Wendell, Oscar, Victor, and Benji.

"What the hell is going o-"

"Silence." Jesus said as he sat down. "Do you know why you all are here?"

Oscar thought of him teaching the girls how to "twerk". He looked down as everyone appeared dumbfounded.

"No?" Victor said.

"What is the one sin that we all told you to report?" Jesus asked.

Everyone appeared silent again. Everyone, accept for Benji.

"Suicide, sir." Benji nodded.

"My father has told me that Yasmine has been risking suicide just to get up here." Jesus said in a serious tone. "Did all 5 of you know this?"

Now they knew that they were in deep trouble. All 5 of them bowed their heads, looking down.

"Yes..." All 5 of them sighed.

Jesus was enraged. He turned his head and looked down at the ground, shaking his head.

"Usually I'd turn you guys into ghosts and hope that you 5 will change, but I'm wrong." Jesus mumbled. "I just keep on letting you guys slide."

"J, we promise that we won't sin again." Benji said in a serious tone. "Please don't send us to hell. Please."

"You men repeat that same sentence and you lie to me every single time." Jesus sighed. "I can't let that happen again. Sorry."

Jesus snapped his fingers and watched all 5 of them fall into a deep pit of hell, being swallowed by a deep pit of fire. As the clouds closed, he covered his face and started bawling his eyes on.

One thing he hated doing, was giving up on his kind.

All 5 of them fell through the high clouds of the atmosphere, screaming and shutting their eyes closed. As they got closer to some buildings, they fell through that as well and continued to fall through the ground. When they fell far enough, they fell into a large pit of fire. When all 5 of them splashed into it, they all shouted as they floated to the top of the fire pool. Inside, were burning pictures of their loved ones. A large picture of Sybrina floated by as Trayvon and the rest of the boys looked around.

The fire was hot, but they were still alive. Sweating and already dead, they couldn't die from the heat.

"Where are we?" Trayvon shouted as he looked around the caved area.

"He sent us here. He really sent us here." Benji said as swear built up on his face. "Boys, we're in hell."

"Yes you are, boys! You're in the puts of hell!" A deep and demonic voice said, echoing off of the walls. "Do you want to know why nobody is floating in the fire pit with you?"

The voice was the devil. The serpent. The root of all evil. The voice was so deep and slow that it scared them to death. They all froze as they floated in the boiling lava and fire, unable to leave.

"Because everyone who comes here burn to a crisp. A molten crisp!" The voice laughed. "Oh hoh hoh and when you rot here, there's no heaven. You're gone for eternity!"

"Hell no, boys! Come on!" Victor said as he swam to one of the burning pictures. "Swim!"

"Every single group of people that comes here always say that. "WE'RE ALL GOING TO SURVIVE!" The devil laughed. "Then, I watch all of them burn to death, one by one. Have fun, boys."

Victor and the boys swam through the blazing heat and hung onto a picture of Trayvon's mother with the rest of the boys. The only thing that was above the boiling water, was their shoulders. They placed their arms on top of the picture and stayed close, looking around.

There was nothing but lava, lava, and more molten lava.

"Fuck..." Benji sighed, unable to speak too much longer. "It's hot as hell..."

"Wait.." Oscar froze, glancing at him.

Everyone sat around the picture, laughing as hard as they could. It wasn't too much longer because their bodies were being boiled to a crisp. Their laughter was drowned by agony as Trayvon readjusted his arms back onto the picture, closing his eyes in pain.

"Look at my face.." Trayvon whispered as sweat dripped from his forehead, keeping his eyes closed. "I ain't sweat this much since I fucked Yasmine..."

"We......we ain't going nowhere!" Victor slurred, burning like everyone else. "We'll hang onto this thing forever if we got to. Don't stop fighting, y'all."

The boys hung onto the picture for 2 hours.

They were sweating so bad that their hair was flattened as if someone had splashed water onto them. None of them could open their eyes all the way because the sweat was getting into their eyes. Victor looked at everyone with his blurred vision and watched as all of the boys shook, clutching onto the picture and squinting their eyes shut in agony. Wendell looked up at the boys and shook his head, barely able to breathe.

"Y'all...." Wendell sighed. "I don't....I don't think..........I can't take this anymore..."

"Wendell, keep.....k-keep on fighting.." Victor said, glancing at his sweaty and agonized face.

"We're......we're going away for..for good any...anyway......" Wendell said, shaking his head. "What's t-the point?"

"Keep on fighting, W-Wendell...." Oscar stuttered, giving him a tired and close to death look in his eyes. "You're.....you're better than that..."

"God wouldn't want....want us going out without a f-fight...." Trayvon stuttered, barely able to talk.

Wendell looked around him. The heat was so great that he could barely think through it. He looked at everyone's faces and could tell that they gotten a little darker from being burned. As the boys shook and hung on in silence and pain, Wendell started to tear up as he loosened up his grip onto the picture.

"I love y'all and.......thanks f-for being my friend.." Wendell cried as his tears blended right into his sweat.

With that being said, Wendell let himself go and sunk into the lava pits, burning away for eternity. All of to boys shouted "Wendell" and looked into the lava, trying to reach out for him. He was gone. Oscar and Trayvon looked at the lava in shock and disbelief as Victor went crazy. He continuously shouted "Wendell" while Benji started bawling his eyes out.

Afterwards, a voice came out of the walls and announced himself. It was the devil.

"One down, 4 more to go." The devil laughed. "I told you you wouldn't be able to make it in here. You're in the lions den now, boys."

Victor glanced angrily up at the boiling walls, then glanced back at the boys. All four of them shook and grabbed each others hands, hanging on tighter to each other.

"We're not.......not giving up.." Victor growled. "Boys, we've gotta....gotta fight.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 868 54
You see, the funny thing about loss is that it is a lot like love. Though the two emotions are polar opposites, they both are forever. Love is a feel...
72.9K 2.6K 40
Aaliyah Taylor has been abused by her father her entire life and doesn't know what it means to love someone. The introverted 23-year-old's life chang...
562K 13K 52
Michael Stevenson and Nicki Minaj love story! After a tragic accident with his previous girlfriend, Michael meets Nicki. Nicki has it all, the looks...
364K 17.3K 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖠𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗃𝗈𝖻 𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾...