Never Part Of The Plan: A Nai...

By neon_mixer123

"Don't reveal your identity and especially no falling in love." She had no plan breaking the rules all until... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Agent A-11
Chapter 2: The Mission
Chapter 3: The Plan Put Into Action
Continuation to Chapter 3: The Plan Put Into Action
Chapter 4: Ally Parker

Continuation to Chapter 2: The Mission

106 5 0
By neon_mixer123

"That's okay. I expected that. Anyway, I expect you to come up with a plan. If you need extra agents, just approach me. Agent D-20, you'll be staying in contact with Agent A-11 through an earplug. You'll be following them behind. Same rules apply, set aside emotions, never let him know your identity, don't die, and especially no falling in love" Alisa said.

I raised an eyebrow.

"You're saying that as if that'd actually happen", I said.

"I'm just reminding you. It's a boy we're talking about here. Okay, you two go get yourselves ready now" Alisa said as she dismissed us.

"So, I'm guessing you already have a plan in mind" Mitchie said as soon as we got out of the office.

"You got that one right" I smirked and proceeded to telling her my plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 338 13
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
553K 16.2K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
21.7K 392 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
189K 5.6K 112
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...