Japanese Urban Legends

By erikataga017

Enjoy reading :) Just The Facts Japan is a creepy, creepy place... see above. You WILL be punished for your... More

The Snake Woman (Nure-Onna)
Human Pillars (Hitobashira)
Hanako-San of the Toilet
Cow Head (Gozu)
Giant Skeleton (Gashadokuro)
Red Cloak/Red Mantle (Aka Manto)
Teke-Teke
Split Mouth Woman (Kuchisake-Onna)
Fatal Fare
Noh Mask
Hone-onna
The Red Room Curse
Okiku Dolls
Funayurei
Shirokiya Department Store Deaths
Noppera bo
Himuro Mansion
Answer Man
Tomino's Hell
Yuki Onna
Okiku
Jinmenken (Human-Faced Dogs)
Inunaki village
Kune Kune
Kokkuri San

Satoru Kun

86 0 0
By erikataga017

Satoru kun is a Demon - Evil spirit which takes the form of a little boy. He knows absolutely everything and he can answer to any question even questions about your past and your future. To ask him a question you need: -a mobile phone -a payphone -coins First, put the coins in the payphone and dial your mobile phone number. Then while ringing says: "Satoru, Satoru, please come to me. Satoru, Satoru please show yourself. Satoru Satoru, if you are here please answer me" Hang up the payphone and turn off your mobile phone. Satoru kun will call you within 24 hours. First he will tell you where he is. then he will make more calls to tell you where he is and each time he will be closer and closer to where you are. Finally when he says "I am behind you" you can ask him your question. BUT do not call him if you have nothing to ask, do not try to see or watch him. Be sure to ask him your question quickly otherwise he will drag you to Hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9M 654K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
29.3K 525 12
Just some creepy poems for you guys. Enjoy! DON'T YOU DARE STEAL OR I WILL SLAP YOU WITH A FISH!!
974 54 11
Эльза-одинокая королева. Она заботится о своей сестре и о королевстве. Но ей нужен тот, кто позаботится о ней самой.
9.7K 295 22
Dive in and explore the life of two completely different personalities, the rituals of young women in college and immerse yourself into a really pass...