Japanese Urban Legends

By erikataga017

Enjoy reading :) Just The Facts Japan is a creepy, creepy place... see above. You WILL be punished for your... More

The Snake Woman (Nure-Onna)
Human Pillars (Hitobashira)
Hanako-San of the Toilet
Cow Head (Gozu)
Giant Skeleton (Gashadokuro)
Red Cloak/Red Mantle (Aka Manto)
Split Mouth Woman (Kuchisake-Onna)
Fatal Fare
Noh Mask
Hone-onna
The Red Room Curse
Okiku Dolls
Funayurei
Shirokiya Department Store Deaths
Satoru Kun
Noppera bo
Himuro Mansion
Answer Man
Tomino's Hell
Yuki Onna
Okiku
Jinmenken (Human-Faced Dogs)
Inunaki village
Kune Kune
Kokkuri San

Teke-Teke

107 3 0
By erikataga017

Japan is to suicide what America is to apple pie. Nowhere is the theme more prevalent, as the locals will check out for any reason: from bad relationships to poor grades. Ghost stories are no different, as the majority of urban legends involving spirits usually stem from the unhappy Casper jumping headlong into the path of an oncoming train or stringing himself up from the closest available chandelier.

The Teke-Teke is said to have been a woman who either jumped or fell in the path of an oncoming subway train and was severed in half. Seeing as being cut in half can sort of ruin your day, her anguish and anger gave rise to the Teke-Teke. Now, she roams throughout Japan in the form of a torso, dragging herself along with her claw-like hands. The sound she makes while moving is described as a "teke-teke-teke" sound as she propels herself using her elbows to frightening speeds (why is there no F1 circuit for this sort of thing?)

Assuming you haven't already left a trail of dust and piss in your wake, the Teke-Teke will launch herself toward you like the world's angriest sideshow attraction, produce a scythe, and cut your slow ass in half. Teke-Teke produce more Teke-Teke this way, as you are doomed to become one yourself if caught.

Told mostly as a cautionary tale to keep children from staying out past dusk, we suggest you listen to your overbearing mothers and not stay out too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2K 20
Rory Prescott has a history of (really) bad relationships and even worse break-ups. The player? The cheater? The one with the weird foot fetish? She'...
209K 3.8K 9
๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
1.9K 82 22
One- shot Request Story SS only!