Secret Love- Auslly Fanfic

By skyofpie

Ally Dawson is head-over-heels in love with Austin Moon. She just doesn't know it yet. But as Austin's music... More

Auslly Begins
Confessions
Something's Up
Don't Leave Me
Those Almost Perfect Moments
WHAT?!
Nothing Can Go Wrong...Right?
Mixed Feelings
What to Do, What to Do?
Finding the Sparkle
Looking Back
Make or Break
Feeling Like the End
Repairs
Distractions
It Was Nice...Until it Wasn't
Broken
From the Heart
Cold
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER
Crumbled to Dust
Fifty Percent Strength
Just Okay
To Be Afraid
Epilogue
SEQUEL!

NOTENOTENOTEYNOTE

1.2K 11 7
By skyofpie

I'm very hyper, in case you couldn't tell! I've been thinking for awhile, and I've decided that I MIT just do a sequel to Secret Love! Yay, right? But if I do a sequel...well,I'm going to need help, because I still have no ideas, at least not enough to start straightaway. If you guys could please please pleasyyy please please help me with ideas, that would be amaaaaaazing! If not, I'll think of something, possibly force Naomi to brainstorm with me, but I think I'd have a lot of fun writing a sequel, so if you have any ideas, tell me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.2K 30
What would you do if out of the blue your father says he's getting married and his fiance and her son are moving in with you? What would you do if yo...
442K 5.1K 51
Austin and Ally are both in love, with music that is. They've become good friends over this bond and it has helped Team Austin as a whole. Their road...
26.2K 983 34
When Ally gets the chance to perform in front of her school for a contest she gets a surprise. After that night she seems to be getting a lucky strea...
28.8K 252 13
********AUSTIN & ALLY FANFICTION******** When Ally Desides To Show Off Her Bad Side, She Meets Austin Moon. Austin Moon Is New To The Drama At MHS An...