Rehab *bruno Mars fan fiction*

由 Petersbaby97

Giselle had been drinking for half her life to numb away all the pain she's been through. Bruno had just star... 更多

Group
The break up

He saved me

56 5 2
由 Petersbaby97

Bruno's point of view

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I mean I know I just met her but I couldn't get her off my mind.

Her smile, her scent, her body. Everything. It's like she had this spell put on me that no had done before.

When I reached the second red light j noticed she had left her Gucci purse in the passenger seat.

Immediately I turned around back to her complex so I could return it.

* Giselle's point of view *

I felt my goosebumps run up and down my arm. "Wha-what are you doing here Derek?"

He got up from the love seat and stumbled over to me Clearly indicating that he's been drinking.

He pinned me up against the door and tried so hard to kiss me until I turned my head and he ended up kissing my cheek.

"Stop it Derek!" I yelled trying to make him back up. "Cmon baby don't be like that... You know you want me."

This time I didn't move my head so when he kissed me I could taste his alcohol drenched tongue.

"Are you crazy!" I yelled trying to get out of his grasp "get the fuck off of me Derek."

The more I struggled the tighter he grasped. "Shut the fuck up .. You know I care about you girl why do you keep trying to leave me."

Out of desperation I spit in his face which caused him to get even more upset.

"Oh so we're going to play dirty huh?... Ok if it's dirty you want then that's what you'll get."

* Derek's point of view*

I threw her over my shoulder and carries her into our room lot Caron about all the kicking and screaming she was doing.

I laid her down on the bed and began taking off her high heels and panties.

"Get off me Derek!" she said trying to get up. Out of panic I back handed her hard across her cheek.

"Don't you dare fucking get up!" I screamed as I watched her lay back down gently on the clenching her cheek.

She looked shocked as if she'd never expect me to place my hands upon her. "You try to get up and I will punch you square in your face."

With tears streaming down her face she laid still and didn't move. I liked this feeling because it was like I was in control.

There was nothing she could do or say and I was going to have my way with her. Right before I could start eating her out there was a loud knock at the door.

"Who the fuck is that?!" I asked Giselle in a yelling his per voice. She shrugged and I got up to go and answer the door.

*Bruno's point of view *

when I arrived outside her door all I heard was the sound of things being thrown around.

Immediately I knocked hard in the door and heard "who the hell is that?"

The door flew open and there stood this built man with his shirt off and sweat dripping down his face.

"What do you want ?" He asked in a rude tone. "I'm sorry to bother you it's just Giselle left her bag in my car."

The mans jaw clenched when I said this then snatched the bag out of my hand and and sarcastically said "thank you sir."

Something just wasn't right about this guy. So before he tried to close the door I asked "is everything ok here?

Wheres Giselle ?" He began to get even more angry and let out a deep sigh before saying "she's asleep. Anyway thanks for the purse."

He tried once again to close the door but this time in the background I see an upset Giselle with tears streaming down her face.

I hold out my foot to act as a stop so it wouldn't close. "Giselle are you ok?" I say to her

Then point my attention towards her boyfriend and said "what the hell did you do to her?!"

He looks in Giselle's direction and says "you stupid bitch! What the fuck did I tell you about getting up?!"

He speed walks over to her and back hands her across we face making her fall to the ground.

I don't know what it was but something had come over me. I walked towards them and waited until he looked in my direction.

The minute he half way turned his head I landed a punch across his jaw and watched as he fell.

"Go get in the car Giselle !" I yell trying to get her out of the abusive situation.

She stood there still in shock and covered her mouth as more tears began to fall.

"Get in the car now Giselle!!" I yell watching her run past the both of us and climb in the passenger of my Bentley.

I climbed on top of him and kept grabbing his shirt as I hit him harder and harder across the face.

"So you like hitting girls huh muthafucka?!" He couldn't answer as his mouth began to fill with blood.

I got him one more good time and left him lying there on the floor. "Don't let me ever catch you near her EVER again you hit that?"

He spit out the blood that was in his mouth and smirked while he looked up at me. "Whatever man have her she just another bitch anyway."

I clenched my teeth and walked out before I could do anymore damage. I hopped in the front seat and drove fast down the speedway.

* Giselle's point of view*

All I could do was keep replaying what just happened over and over again in my head.

I looked over at Bruno and watched as his knuckles had gotten white while clenching onto the steering wheel.

Something about him being so worried about me completely turned me on. I couldn't help but get moist in between my legs.

He seemed so over protective. Like he was a protective brother or boyfriend.

When we reached his house once again he got out the car and didn't say a word to me.

We entered and he slid my jacket off of my shoulders. "Do you want me to go and sleep in the room with my sister?"

Knowing that she was still here after the party with kam. "Nah you can sleep in the guest room right across the hall from me."

He no longer had this high pitched fun voice. Instead it was this low, serious, sexy, voice that let me know that he was obviously upset.

He led me in the direction of the guest room and helped me get settled in.

It was a nice size room with matching decor. "There's some clothes in the dresser and it may have pjs also there are some size 7 1/2 shoes in the closet."

Damn its like this closet was made special just for me.i rub my hands through my hair and say "thank  you for everything Bruno". He nods his head and then closes my door.

I lie down on the bed and my vision begins to get all blurry. Sudden it feels as if I'm weightless and I travel down the hall to The living room where Bruno was sitting at his piano.

He was playing this beautiful ballad and belting out heartfelt lyrics. I stood behind him and just watched as he put so much emotion into this song he was singing.

He suddenly stopped and without turning around said " is there a problem Giselle?" I was taken back how he didn't even look at me but walked closer.

"Oh no you sound amazing." I say as I walk to the side of the piano so he can see me.

He pats the empty space available to him on the bench and sit down still in my party dress.

"I'm glad you like it I just have to worry about the fans now. It's for my upcoming album."

I pushed my hair behind my ear and said "what's your new album going to be called?"

He stared out into space and said you know I'm not really sure but I want it to do with a personal experience.

He started playing again and I rested my head on his shoulders he smelled so good and he felt so warm.

"Bruno I have to say this again thank you so much for what you di-"

I was cut off by him saying

"Stop thanking me Giselle I was just doing what I felt was right. And I know you're a little shaken up but I promise you he'll never hurt you again."

He planted a kiss on my forehead and that whole night he blessed my ears with beautiful voice.

~the next morning~

*knock knock * I heard at the door waking me up out of my sleep.

When I woke up I was lying in the couch with Giselle laying on my chest. I tried my hardest to get up without waking her then ran quickly to the door.

"Cmon man hurry and open up its chilly out here!" Screamed my friend Ryan.

Really it was 65 degrees but with us being from Hawaii if it's under 85 it's cold.

I opened the door and watched as he came in shivering like the drama queen he was.

"What the hell man what took you so long ?" He said as he walked over near my couch.

"I had to take care of some things stop acting like a Bitch bruh."

He stuck his middle finger up at me then realized Giselle was Laying on my couch.

"Who's the girl?" He says as he looks over her sleeping body. "Her name is Giselle and she's a friend from the support group.

His eyes opened wide as if he'd seen a ghost. Then said "Giselle huh?.... Very interesting."

I let out a slight chuckle then say "what ever man you want something to eat or drink?"

He continues to stare at Giselle on the couch then says "just a water will be fine."

I go into the kitchen to get him the water then think about why he would be staring so intently at Giselle.

Just as I was about to put ice in his glass I heard a loud shriek knowing it was Giselle. I dropped the glass letting it shatter and ran fast into the living room.

*Giselle's point of view*

I slowly start to wake up on what feels like the couch when I see a man extremely close to me just staring between his phone and I.

I let out a loud shriek causing the man to jump and what it sounded like glass to break.

"Who are you?" I scream trying to get some assistance. Bruno burst through the living room entrance and says "what the hell is going on?"

I run behind him and hold his body close to me. "I don't who this man is he was staring at me while I slept."

Bruno gave the man a disappointed look and said "damnit Ryan are you trying to give the girl a heart attack?"

He took my hand then said "Giselle please don't mind him this is my assistant and best friend Ryan he comes by to help me out."

Ryan held out his hand and I embraced it in mine. "I'm sorry to have scared you I was just starting because I thought I knew you?"

He said with a shh smile. "Well that's all right I'm sorry for screaming" I said while laughing.

The three of us had talked for a while when Ryan got a call and left the living room.

"Guys please excuse me its an important call I need to make." He said as he got up from the couch.

"Take your time pimmp!" Bruno said with this funny Brooklyn accent. We watched as he walked out and closed the door.

*Ryan's point of view*

I stepped out side and took the phone call from the man who had hired me.

"Hello?" I said in a serious tone knowing this man was nothing to mess with.

"Yeah Ryan is she there?" He said obviously angered by something.

"Yeah boss she's here and well."

"Perfect then I guess our plan will be taking affect soon,"he said smiling over the phone then I knew the plan was in motion.

I then hung up the phone and joined Bruno and Giselle in the living room once more.

Thank you so much for reading like and comment.💕💕

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

497K 31K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
980K 53.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
276K 9.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 45K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC