He saved me

Bruno's point of view

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I mean I know I just met her but I couldn't get her off my mind.

Her smile, her scent, her body. Everything. It's like she had this spell put on me that no had done before.

When I reached the second red light j noticed she had left her Gucci purse in the passenger seat.

Immediately I turned around back to her complex so I could return it.

* Giselle's point of view *

I felt my goosebumps run up and down my arm. "Wha-what are you doing here Derek?"

He got up from the love seat and stumbled over to me Clearly indicating that he's been drinking.

He pinned me up against the door and tried so hard to kiss me until I turned my head and he ended up kissing my cheek.

"Stop it Derek!" I yelled trying to make him back up. "Cmon baby don't be like that... You know you want me."

This time I didn't move my head so when he kissed me I could taste his alcohol drenched tongue.

"Are you crazy!" I yelled trying to get out of his grasp "get the fuck off of me Derek."

The more I struggled the tighter he grasped. "Shut the fuck up .. You know I care about you girl why do you keep trying to leave me."

Out of desperation I spit in his face which caused him to get even more upset.

"Oh so we're going to play dirty huh?... Ok if it's dirty you want then that's what you'll get."

* Derek's point of view*

I threw her over my shoulder and carries her into our room  lot Caron about all the kicking and screaming she was doing

I threw her over my shoulder and carries her into our room lot Caron about all the kicking and screaming she was doing.