The Wolf and the Princess.

By sunflowerkybear

You never know who or what you'll meet while you are exploring. PLEASE NEVER READ THIS STORY UNLESS YOU WANT... More

The Wolf and the Princess.
Hello
"Who's There?"
This Is Awkward
My Wolf Life
sorry guys
Oh poop.

The adventure!

22 1 1
By sunflowerkybear

Nakataria's P.O.V.

"so do you wanna ride on my back?" saphirra asked.

"Sure." I said. 

"What about me?" the horse asked. 

"OH, you can ride behind me and eat the poop I drop if you get hungry." Saphirra said.

"Ok!" the horse said and they were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greg (the horse) P.O.V.

"Saphirra, stop pooping!! I'm way too full!!!" I whined.

"OK!" Saphirra said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saphirra's P.O.V. 

Wow. Nakataria just killed a monster. Wow.

She was like, slash stab!! Pow pow pow!!! and the she started chanting and it died. then she passed out. me and Bob the horse are on our way back to my cave. at least I think thats his name....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!!!! So how did you like this unnecassary chapter written without kylie knowing by her evil twin Missi~Mixi? MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So.....heehee!!! this is our little secret!! remember that!!! 

-Missi~Mixi Jones ;-) (Follow me/Read my bookzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! my user name is @AmbieKat9!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.5K 26
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
417K 17.4K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
1.9M 96.6K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...