The Photographer's Daughter {...

By TheRumIsDyedBlue

They knew she was off limits. After all, she was the daughter of their photographer. But how could they resis... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
A/N: Which Layout?
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chirstmas Contest!!
Chapter Fourteen (the final chapter)
A/N: Sequel

Chapter Four

3K 82 104
By TheRumIsDyedBlue

Ross' POV:

"Ross, could you please slow down?" Emmalee asks right as we get outside.

I don't respond to her, I just keep walking. I can hear her shoes scuffing behind me, so I know that she is still following me. I speed up a little more. I needed to be ready if I was going to do what I really wanted to do.

"Ross! Will you slow down?" Emmalee  asks a bit louder.

Again, I don't respond to her. She sighs, as I climb into the tour bus. I lean against the counter, rethinking what I was about to do. If she didn't kiss back, would that just be a waste of a kiss? Maybe it's her first kiss. What if I steal her first kiss? I would look like a bad guy when she would tell her kids how she had her first kiss. 

"Ross, why didn't you-" Emmalee starts. 

I grab her cheeks and I pull her lips to mine. She stops midway through her sentence, her eyes a bit widened. It takes her a few moments, but she melts into the kiss and kisses me back. I feel that little spark of chemistry between our lips. I pull back, looking into her eyes. I try and search for an answer on what just happened and weather or not she liked it. 

"I-I'm sorry. . ." I apologize after I can't find any emotions in her eyes.   

"Ross, it's okay." She pauses for a moment. "I really liked it. . " 

"Wait, you did?" I ask as a small blush appears on my cheeks. 

She nods softly. I go in for another kiss, when someone clears their throat. Emmalee and I quickly jump apart. She looks over at the door, letting out a breath of relief. My mom is standing there, a small smile playing at her lips. I laugh as I take my sigh of relief. 

"Uh. . . Sorry about that mom," I say as she walks all the way on the tour bus. 

"It's okay. Will sent me out here to get you two. It's a good thing I did, or he would have not been happy. He would have scolded both of you. I will explain to him that Ross is changing, and that Emmalee is in here to talk yo you," My mom says as she smiles.

"Thanks, Mrs. Lynch. It means a lot," Emmalee says.

"Oh honey, you don't have to call me Mrs. Lynch. You can call me Momma Lynch."

----

Emmallee's POV:

"Em! Look at these shoes!" Rydel squeals as she points out a pair of boots in a store window.

Another blast of cold air hits me, "Those are so cute." I say trying to hide my chattering teeth.

Before we got off the subway, Ross took his jacket back. His Ryland had gotten cold, so Ross offered him his jacket, after I had already shrugged it off. Now, I am walking in 30 degree weather, in just a paper thin cardigan. Rocky walks over to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Sorry if she gets annoying. She just has a thing for shoes," Rocky says with a small laugh.

"I-It's okay. I have a thing for them too," I reply cuddling into Rocky's side.

He smiles down at me as he removes his arm. Rocky pulls one arm out, as he grabs my shoulder. He pulls me back into his side, before he wraps the jacket around my shoulder. I smile up at him, as he leans down and presses a kiss in my hair.  My uncle walks next to us, shooting Rocky an unsettling glare. I shoot a glance back at him, telling him not to worry. Rocky was just being kind. My Uncle backs off and goes back to Ryland. After a few more moment of silence, Rydel squeals again.

"Oh my gosh! Ell, look at those tops. Aren't they cute?" Rydel squeals to her boyfriend, who was back with Rocky and I. 

"Rydel, it's just a top. Nothing more, nothing less. Sorry, but I'm freezing and I am not paying attention. Sorry." He apologizes again. 

"Sorry, there is just so many cute things. I am cold too," Rydel says as a shiver hits her body. 

Another person moves to the right of Rocky, his bare arms turning red from the cold. I notice the flash of sliver on one of the fingers, and I know right away that it's Ross. I wiggling out from underneath Rocky's arm, walking over to Ross. He smiles at me, before he holds his jacket out to me. I take it, before I push one of his arms back into the sleeve. He shakes his head 'no', as he tries to fight me to put it back on. After a few good pushes and tugs, he finally gives up as I fully put the jacket back on him. He sighs as I zip it up to his throat. 

"Emmalee, why are you so difficult?" He asks playfulness.  

I'm a bit caught off guard by the playfulness, before I reply. "I'm not difficult, Ross. I'm fine. I don't need a jacket." 

The freezing February wind hits my body. A shiver shakes through me, but I try my best to hide it. Ross raises an eyebrow at me as if he was saying, "I told you so". I sigh and start to walk back over to Rocky, as someone grabs my hand. The quick bolt of emotions hits my hand. It was Ross. He pulls me back to him, making me stop walking. He wasn't moving either. The family and my Uncle continue walking, as if we weren't stopped. Ross unzips his jacket, quickly removing it. 

"Emmalee, please put this on. You don't need to freeze. We are heading to go get some food, so it won't be long. I will be fine. Just put this on and promise to keep it on, until we get to the restaurant.  Emmalee, please. For me?" Ross asks as he reveals his bare arms to the nipping cold. 

"Fine, but only because you asked nicely. And you're kind of cute when you demand things." I say as I put the warm jacket onto my shoulders and arms. 

"Kind of cute?" Ross asks. "It should be totally cute. I'm a heartthrob, ya know?"

I giggle as Ross places his arm around me, "Yeah, I figured as much." 

I push his arm off as we near the rest of the group. Stormie is shocked to see Ross without his jacket on, but is pleased when she sees it zipped up and on me, keeping my small little body from freezing. My Uncle smiles at me and then Ross, nodding his head. When my Uncle nods his head, he is silently thanking some one for doing something. In this case, Ross giving me his jacket, so the poor kid could possibly freeze to death. Ryland opens the door to the front of the restaurant to let us in. One by one we all pile inside of the warm, heated restaurant. I go to peel off the jacket, but Ross' hand stops me. His hand is on the small of my back, slightly pushing me. He lets me walk in front of him, which brought many glances his way. I knew they were R5ers, but I honestly didn't care. I was too focused on the fact that I have Ross Lynch next to me, his jacket on my body, and his hand in the small of my back. That was the only thing that had mattered to me at this point. I didn't care about the eyes that were judging me, as the band and I walked by. We get to our booth, Ross' hand still in the small of my back. After a few moments, I hear a huff. 

"Ross, who in the hell is this chick? And why is she wearing your jacket?" A voice snaps behind me. 

Ross removes his hand and turns around. I turn around and see a girl in a tan jacket, a black dress underneath it. Her hands are crossed across her chest, her eyes are narrowed at me. They are roaming up and down my body, making me feel uncomfortable. I quickly take off Ross' leather jacket, and I quickly hand it back to Ross. Riker places a hand on my shoulder. He slightly pulls me back towards his body. I let him because I don't want to be in the middle of this drama. 

"C-Courtney?" Ross stutters.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-_________________

Alright! If you guys haven't noticed, I am not sure who this fanfiction is going to be about. I need your guys' help.  Below I will I list the boys and things about them. . . You guys vote and I will follow that path. 

Riker

Rocky

Ross. 

Ryland- Is currently taken. (Hailey, you know who you are. ;)) HaileyLynchR5

Ellington- Ya'll can back off. Rydel is his girlfriend. Forever and Always. 

You guys can vote for those boys in the comments. The one who has the most votes will be Emmalee's love. I might keep it as Ross, but I am not sure. You guys let me know. Some of the memebers are single, but that will change. So. . ..

Questions:

1. Should I just keep it as Ross?

2. Why do you think Riker pulled Emmalee back?

3. Why do you think Courtney came to the same restaurant as them?

4. How do you think Emmalee feels?

Okay, there is that. I can't breath. I can't handle this hotness. Some one slay me like these boys. Why can't boys at my school look like this???

Anyway, I love you guys! Keep on Rocking Rockers. I love you guys all so much. Sorry it is taking so long for me to update. I am working on it for a while. i will be updating again tonight.

~Rydel's Babe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 912 35
When Elizabeth's cousin invites her and her best friends to spend the summer in California, the three girls jump at the chance to travel to the other...
268K 8.4K 54
Marilyn was an outcast in school for most of her high school life. A former tragedy in her life caused her what was left of her family to move to the...
63.7K 1.9K 16
Five months have passed since the birth of Olivia Riley Lynch. Skylar and Ross are happily engaged and they are loving their life as new parents. Wit...
2.3K 89 20
Tessie's life was tangled in knots. She didn't know where to go. Abandoned by a boyfriend she never truly knew, she finds herself working at a retail...