Her Husband's Betrayal |

By Charming_Writer

The betrayal started eight years after marriage . Sara insecurity began when Nate lied to her about going on... More

A u t h o r 's N o t e
Chapter 1 | In The Beginning |
Chapter 2 | Revenge |
Chapter 4 | All About Trust |
Chapter 5 | A New Begining ... |

Chapter 3 | His Vengeance |

31K 517 88
By Charming_Writer

His Vengeance

Nate's P.o.v

-Six weeks later -

On being discharged from the hospital today, I called Sara's cell over and over but no reply . I waited on her for hours to see if she'd show up , but strangely there was no Sara .

I called my good friend , Lucas , to pick me up .On my arrival home , I told Lucas 'thanks ' , and entered my house, only to my notice , everything was gone , not even a furniture in sight . I called Sara numerous times , finally she answered .

" Honey, the entire house is empty, where's the furniture? ", I exaggerated.

" I don't wanna speak to you , I no longer want you to call my phone , the divorce paper's are taped to the bedroom door , our marriage is over ", she voiced as she immediately hung up the phone .

I became furious , My marriage is over ? How could this happen to me ? , Does she know about my affair ? ...,What about my kids ? Is she involve with someone else ?

I made my way towards the bedroom door where the divorce papers where taped . Ragingly , I ripped the paper into a million pieces . All that was running through my mind was "No way was I gonna let this woman take me down ."

Later that day , Nate contacted a certified hitman , Liam agreeing to pay the price once he eliminate is dear wife , Sara , knowing that was the only way he would gain back his wealth . Meanwhile , Sara was living the life she dreamed of .

One months later , Liam was able to notified where Sara lived , Las Lomas. He packed his bag with everything he needed , and left for the final part of his job , knowing that he needed the money .

-Liam P.o.v -

"knock . knock ", was the sound of my hand beating the door , slowly the door opened .

There I saw an attractive woman looking at me , beautiful brown hair with soft pink lips .

" Umm...hello " , Sara voiced as I jump out of a trance . "u-uh hello ,I muttered ,Are you Sara ?".

"Yes "

From that very moment I wondered to my self myself 'why does her own husband want to kill her ?'

"I'm Liam , can I ask you a few questions inside "

"Umm...okay come in "

I walked in knowing that this was my only chance , but I couldn't ....

I was puzzled...

" why does your husband want to kill you " , I asked Requestingly .

"What ! ", she stood up in shocked , "How do you know that? " .

She then started to read between the lines ..."You! , you're here to kill me , get out of my house ", she declared , I could hear a sudden fear in her
voice .

She began stepping back slowly while grabbing a knife .

"Wait , let me explain " , I stated Calmly .

"If I wanted to hurt you , I would of done that a while ago , I'm a certified hitman that Nate hired to get rid of his wife , but when I arrived here you seemed so innocuous ; so why does he wanna kill you ? "

" He was cheating on me so I decided to play his game just with alittle more revenge ", she noted.

" Listen , Nate is after you , and he will stop at nothing , until you're dead , i'll help you but you're gonna have to trust me "

After everything Sara been through , would she possibly be able to trust Liam or would she face Nate all alone ...

.
.
.
.
.
.

{ Pic of Liam above }

Thankz for reading !
Till then luvs :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.4K 33
a husband and wife married for six years, but the husband has been unfaithful to her throughout their relationship. The couple has become estranged b...
18.2K 2.2K 25
Lily Autumns has watched Allie Winters blow up her boss's, life three times. Once when Allie destroyed his company, and bought it for scraps, once wh...
209K 4.2K 21
The pain of his wife's death weighed down on him and broke him to the point of no return. He winced when he thought about all of the things he did an...
334K 11.8K 26
You have been a member of Sabertooth for years and you are a part of the Dragon Slayer Trio along with Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney. You and Sting...