FALCON UNIVERSITY (Book 1) "H...

By walangmagawa1210

More

FALCON UNIVERSITY (Book 1)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1
Chapter 15 Part 2
Chapter 15 part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 20 a
Chapter 20b
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 FINAL!!!

Chapter 19 part 2

87.6K 1.4K 145
By walangmagawa1210

Chapter 19 part 2

Dyllan

“Hey man, where are you going?” nagtatakang tanong ni Charles  habang nagbibihis ako ng pang-alis…

“Something’s off man, “ I said while trying to trace Chloe’s phone using the GPS… “Those girls,,, you leave them for a while and they go crazy! Immature is an understatement! I can strangle them for the rest of their lives!” I’m so pissed off,  simply because they can’t seem to follow simple rules…. Tito Zack and Tito Andrew had made them promise not to go out. Haven’t they realize that rules are implemented for their own good! THOSE GIRLS!

“what are you saying? You’re talking in riddles…. Mind if you enlighten me?” Charles said sitting up in the bed.

Charles and I were longing in our hotel room  after we’ve made a thorough inspection of  the building… I was tired after the inspection whose in dire need of renovation… but all of it are now gone after that crazy call…

They went out… “ I said

Charles chuckled...” you mean the girls? “ he said with a little bit of amusement in his tone…

What’s wrong with him? Is he not bothered or something? I thought in disbelief.

Bumalik ulit sa pagkakahiga si Charles… “ I already expected that… It wouldn’t be them if they didn’t bend some rules, especially with Alex and Sky? Parang hindi mo naman kilala yung mga yon. And by the way, how you know”

“I called Chloe,, or rather,,, Alex called me.” I said..

Napahinto si Charles at napatitig sya sa kin ng masama.

“ Alex called you?” Nagtatakang Tanong ni Charles…

I smirked… I know what’s going on in his mind “ Don’t get paranoid, man… Alex called me thru Chloe’s phone thinking that I’m the man of steel… “

A smile broke in his face. “that’ll be interesting…”

“And she already knows who I am… “ nagulat si Charles….

“I thought you’re not going to reveal yourself until the start of the semester? “ Natawa si Charles… “ I guess she caught you, well, I wouldn’t expect anything less… “

Naalala ko yung phone call and it sent chills to by body… “ That’s not what I’m bothered about…. “

As if Charles sensed my worries. I can now see the concern in his face…

“When I talked to Alex, they’re in some sort of an Amusement Park, and I think that they are riding one of the rides there, for Chloe is screaming at the top of her lungs… “ I chuckled at the thought, knowing Chloe. She’s such a scaredy cat. But actually, that’s one of the things I like about her… It just shows that she needs someone like me to take care of her. “But what’s bothering me is the second call, It’s as if someone grabbed the phone then the line went blank and I can no longer reach them. Good thing, I tracked down the location before it went unregistered… “

Napatayo si Charles… “ We should really look into it… “

Nagpalit lang sya ng t-shirt and he grabbed his keys….

“ I still don’t want to alert your parents about this… this can just be paranoia… It can be something… or it can also be nothing…. “ Sabi ko habang lumalabas kami sa kwarto…

“ Let’s just cross our fingers, and wish that all this is nothing… “ pero nakakunot na ang noo ni Charles.

“Hope you’re right… “ I thought… but I have a very bad feeling about this….

Sky

She’s such a terrible liar…. I smirked at the thought of Chloe…

Cotton Candy my ASS!

Can’t she even think of a better excuse?

Ewan ko din ba dito kay Alex…. She always gives in to the angelic pleas of that girl…. Nasisira ang pagkamatalino nya….

But…. I gotta give it to Chloe…. A for effort… hahahahahaha!

Josh and I are still going round and round the ferries wheel.

Looking at him… nakasandal lang sya with his hands behind his neck. His eyes are closed and he has this stupid smile on his face… It as if he’s really enjoying the moment…

Hmmmm… magaya nga….

I leaned back, I put my hands behind my neck and closed my eyes….

Hmmmm…. I feel so relaxed….

Para ngang nakakawala ng problema….

A smile formed in my lips….

I wish it can always be like this….

Relaxed…. Carefree….

Especially with Josh beside me….

Just thinking about Josh right beside me brings warmth to my heart….

My feelings for Josh…. It wasn’t always like this….

The first time I saw him,,, I thought he was just a good for nothing geek who likes to hang out with us because we scare the hell out of the girls who wants to have a piece of him … 

At first, hindi ko nga maintindihan kung bakit ang daming nakakandarapa sa attention ng lampang iyon… but as I get to know him… hmmmm gwapo din pala, I mean.. GWAPO PALA!

But there’s more to him than big brains and good looks…. He cares…. Kahit na tinatawag naming manhid, we all know that he cares for us… look what he’d done to Chloe… He spent all day and all night perfecting that pendant! Minsan nga nahuli ko na 48 hours na hindi natutulog para lang maayos yung invention nya, because he’s so worried about her! Especially during the time that Dr. Jin said that Chloe needs to have another transplant and Chloe refused… He went out of his was to find a cure to her without another transplant… that’s how he is and that’s how he’ll always be…. And that’s what I love about him…

Love?

Napadilat akong bigla at napatingin sa kanya!

Love him?

Nooo way!!!!!!

I’m Attracted to him… no more no less…. IYON LANG….. wag nyo ng ipilit!

Oh gosh! Who am I kidding!

Unti-unti ng huminto yung Ferris Wheel at isa-isa ng nagbababa na ng mga tao…

Well, I guess this ride never last… hindi ko pa man din nakakausap ng masinsinan tong geek na to.

“HOY! Gising na! nagbababa na sila!”

“I’m awake… “ He said without opening his eyes…

“Umayos ka dyan! Anong feeling mo, bahay mo to? “ sabi ko at siniko ko sya sa tagiliran….

Natawa lang sya….

“Uh c’mon Sky… let’s just enjoy this, it’s not everyday that we’re this close…. “

Ano daw?

Namula na lang ako…. Pero sumandal na ulit ako…. Baka dumilat pa to at makitang namumula ako… kapag nag-comment yan, at pinagtawanan ako… IHUHULOG KO SYA!. Mataas-taas din ito at suguradong may paglalagyan sya.. hahahahahaha!

We we’re now at the top of the Ferris wheel when it stopped to unload the person at the other side of the wheel….

“You know what? “ Josh said “ I can never seem to grasp the beauty of the Sky…. “

Huh? Ano daw?

He looked at me and he smiled then he turned his head back to the sky…

“ It never fails to amaze me…. Powerful at day, mysterious at night,,,, though it’s dark and eerie, sparks of light shines thru the night… you may think that you know it all, but beyond what you see, is a depth that cannot be fathomed…. “ Then he looks at me with that intense gaze of him….  “ I thought I figured it out, but the more I learn, the more I’m intrigued… there’s more than meets the eye… and I’m beginning to be interested…. So interested…. “

Huh? Ano daw!!!!

HINDI KO SYA MAINTINDIHAN! LANGIT BA TALAGA ANG TINUTUKOY NITONG UNGGOY NA TO!

I can feel the heat in my face kaya umiwas ako ng tinging…

“Ano bang pinagsasasabi mo dyan! Alam mo… alam ko na matalino ka ha! Pero TIGILAN MO KO SA MGA PINAGSASASABI MO! Anong bang problema mo at masyado ka bang senti ngayon!”

Natawa sya… “ Wala lang…. this is the first time kasi na sinamahan mo ko sa mga rides…. Wala lang talaga…. I’m just enjoying myself…. Maybe we can do this again on a better carnival or something…. “

Huh? Ano daw!!!!

Is he asking me on a date or something!

WWEEEEHHHH@@@@!!!!!! Hindi rin!!!!

SI JOSH!!!!! WEEEHHHHH!!!!!

Epekto ba ito ng perya? Nababaliw na rin ata ito….

Before we know it, we are already at the bottom of the wheel and we are already discharging it….

Naglakad na kami papalayo ng rides and I can believe that I enjoyed it…. Kahit papatayin ko si Chloe sa pag-set up nya sa min… hehehehe… I can say that I enjoyed it…. Kahit na hindi  naman kami nag-usap ni Josh… just his mere presence is enough to last me a Thousand words….

“Hey Josh…. Thanks… “

Nagtaka sya….

“For what? “

“Nothing…. For just being there….. “ and before I know it, lumapit ako sa kanya and gave him a peck on the cheek….

Napatulala sya…. Hindi ko na nga mabilang kung ilang minute sya nakatitig sa kin…. Nabigla sya….

NABIGLA DIN NAMAN AKO! Hindi ko alam kung anong pumasok sa kukote ko at ginawa ko yon!!!!

YEAH! WAY TO GO SKY! PERFECT!  I thought sarcastically…. AAARRRGGG! Sinira mo ang gabi! GALING MO TALAGA SKY! HANGA NA TALAGA AKO SA YO! THE BEST KA TALAGA! ANG TANGA-TANGA MO!!!!

Just to cover up my uneasiness…. I put on my sarcastic mask….

“Hanapin mo na nga lang sila! Doon lang ako sa mga maingay na yon…. “ Tinuro ko yung mga nag-b-bingo…. “ Puntahan nyo na lang ako don…. Sige na alis na! baka kung saan na lumusot yung dalawang yon!”

Hindi ko na sya tinignan at dire-dretso na ko sa may mga nag-b-bingo….

Nung maratin ko yung bingo, umupo ako at imumpg umpog ko ang ulo ko sa lamesa…..

YOU’RE SOOOOOO STUPID SKY! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WILL JEOPARDIZE YOUR FRINDSHIP! Paano kung wala naman syang gusto sa yo… e di awkward moments kapag magkikita kayo!!!! ANG GALING MO TALAGA SKY! ISA KA TALAGANG HENYO!!!! I scolded myself….

“Umm miss… bibili po ba kayo ng cards?’ May nagtanong at napatingin akong bigla sa taong nagsalita….

“Anong pinagsasasabi mo!!!” bulyaw ko don sa lalake at mukhang napaatras.. natakot ata….

“Ummmm aaaa… eee… kung hindi po kayo maglalaro,,, ummmm may mga gusto pong umupo,,,, baka pwede ko kayong tumayo na lang! “

Napatingin ako sa paligid ko… may mga nag-aabang nga sa kinauupuan ko….

“Give me a million…. “ I said….

“Ha! Ano po? “

“Sabi ko biglan mo ko ng 1 milyon! Are you accepting VISA or MASTER CARD? “ I said sarcastically….

Napakamot ng ulo yung lalake…. “Naku ma’am Sorry po…. Wala pong ganyan dito…. “

Napakunot ang noo ko at tinitigan ko sya ng masama…. “You’re not accepting cards? “ Kinuha ko yung wallet ko at naglabas ako ng 5 thousand at nilapag ko sa lamesa…. “just give me whatever’s equivalent to that amount… “

Napangiti yung lalake at kinuha yung pera…. Umalis yung lalake at maya-maya pa ay bumalik dala ang gabundok na cards….

Napanga-nga ako…. “ Ano yan??? “ Tanong ko….

“Ummm ma’am, ito po yung katumbas ng pera na binigay nyo…. “ inilapag nung lalake yung mga cards sa table,,, yung iba nagkatapon tapon na nga….

“Aanuhin ko yan? “ I said rolling my eyes….

“Ummm ma;am.. ilalaro nyo po ng BINGO”

“Anong akala mo sa kin TANGA! pinaglalaruan mo ba ko!”

Natakot na naman yung lalake….. at nagbuntong hininga na lang ako…. “O sige na,,, sige na…. turuan mo na lang ako…. “

The guy looked relieved and he taught me how to play the game, and in no time, I was enjoying myself…. 5 cards lang ang ginamit ko, yung iba pinamigay ko na lang… maduling duling na nga ako sa 5 cards, e yung gabundok pa kaya…..

Sa tinagal tagal kong naglalara… wala man lang tumama kahit na 1! Yung mga cards na pinamigay ko kanina pa BINGO ng BINGO! Until I got frustrated and gave up….

I looked at my watch…. Where the heck are they!!!! I’ve been playing for quite some time now, and they haven’t arrived!

I looked around but I can’t see them…..

baka naman sumakay na naman ng rides…..

BAHALA SILA.. Hindi ko sila hahanapin… sila ang pumunta dito!

“Waiting for someone……. ADRIANNA?”

Bigla akong kinabahan sa boses na narinig ko…. It’s been a while since I last heard that creepy voice… And there’s only one person who calls me by that name….

Napalingon akong bigla….

“No way!” I gasped….

“ Why my dear niece? You thought I’m dead?” and he let out an evil laugh….

Nanlisik ang mga mata ko…. “ what the hell are you doing here? what do you want?”

He shrugged….

“Walk with me… let’s have a chat…”

Tinitigan ko lang sya…. “In your face… “ hindi ako umalis sa pagkakaupo ko…. Manigas sya kung akala nyang susundin ko sya!

“Uhhh…. Where’s the love… don’t you miss me?” He said threateningly….

“I don’t miss your evil schemes….”  I said in a very low voice…. “you finally showed your face…. After all those failed attempts… you’re going to do the job yourself? “

He smiled…. “ I intend to finish the job this time… and I will do it right… “ he smiled..

I smirked… “ You wish… you can’t handle me or any of your goons…. “

“I learned from my mistakes and I intend to do it right this time….  You see, I’ve learned your weakness…. “

“I don’t have a weakness…. “ I said confindently….

“Yes you do… “ He said taking out his phone and showed the screen on my face…

Para akong biglang binuhusan ng malamig na tubig sa nakita ko….

“YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!”

Natawa sya… “ Language, language my dear neice…. Now, if you don’t want them to die… I suggest that you come with me… WILLINGLY…. “

I looked at my uncle with all the hate in the world…. He got me… thru my friends!!!!

“If you hurt even a single hair on any one of them… I swear… “

I stood up and walked beside him….

“Uhhh… c’mon child…. Let’s pay a visit with your friends….  And while we’re at it….  let’s have a video chat with your Dad…. “

Continue Reading