In Ruins (Dramione FF)

Oleh IWearSneakers

((GOING THROUGH A REWRITE - BE PREPARED FOR CONFUSING TIME SKIPS AND POV CHANGES)) The war is over and our h... Lebih Banyak

Note to Readers
The Hogwarts Express
Head Prefects
The Arrival
Dumbledore's Portrait
Yasmin Deneuve
First Day
The Quidditch Trials
Professor Trelawney's Prediction
The Library
You're Safe With Me
Betrayal
The Slug Club Party
Truth and Lies
Lonely
Like A Kid
Fixing The Wrongs
Fake Friends
Unveiling the Liars
Christmas Break
The Battle Of Hogwarts
First Date
Responses
Hogsmeade
London
How could you do this?
The Trials
Beatings
The Portkey
The Return
Draco Malfoy
The Final Battle
The Wedding
Random Shiznick!!!!

Dumbledore's Plan

55.9K 1.3K 370
Oleh IWearSneakers

<-------------------------------------------------------------- Vote because Drake and Mione go all the way ;) xx

Sorry for this because I didn't really like it but I really needed to update :/ 

***

"It's time isn't it?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"The prophecy is beginning to come true and soon you will all be tested." Dumbledore informed me. I felt myself trembling just thinking about it.

"Are you sure sir?" I asked hopefully.

"I am. It is time for your loyalties to be tested, all of you." He said as he looked down on me.

"How do I know who to trust?" I inquired.

"You should already know who your friends are, as for Mr Malfoy I have something that may help you with that." Dumbledore said mysteriously. "There is an object that holds great power and it can reveal your answer."

"May I know where it is?"

"Of course. It's the room which once held Fluffy, it is of course protected by spells but I am sure that it will let you and Mr Malfoy through."

"Thank you sir."

"And Miss Granger,"

"Yes."

"You are a valuable student." Dumbledore complimented me.

"Thank you sir." I waited patiently as he swung open before I stepped through and sat down on the chair. I pondered over what Dumbledore had been talking about; there was little at Hogwarts that, between us, Harry, Ron and I did not know.

I rested my head and closed my eyes happily sinking into a slumber after the trying day that I had just experienced.

It wasn't a pleasant dream.

I saw Draco before me, this time with Yasmin, and they were making out like before except this time they went further.

A black blanket dropped over their bodies and I saw the clothes discarded onto the floor.

Then I began to spin, around and around in circles making me feel sick.

All of a sudden I stopped and I saw a little girl skipping before me. She had his eyes, his beautiful eyes but the rest was all her. As I turned around slowly more kids appeared before me each one surrounding me and I couldn't see an exit as they closed in on me.

I started to scream as they began to chant their grey-blue eyes watching me. His eyes watching me.

I awoke gasping for breath as the loud thudding in my head continued. I shook suddenly, one of those weird shivers where you don't know if it's fear or coldness that caused it.

That's when I heard someone calling my name.

It was a sound so un-Dumbledore like that it chilled me to my bones.

"Miss Granger, Miss Granger quickly."

I was off the couch in an instant and flew across the room. The portrait was swung open which explained why I could hear Dumbledore when I normally couldn't.

It was then that I heard the yells again and this time it was my heart that seemed to freeze as his cries of pain resounded down the corridors.

"Go help him Miss Granger."

I didn't wait to reply as I room off down the passage. I followed the sound of the screams and when I saw his motionless body my heart preformed flips of fear.

He had just been left there, lying with his blood pooling out onto the floor as Goyle ran away laughing with glee.

I dropped down to the floor and took his hand in mine as I knelt over his body.

"Drake?" I whispered tentatively. "Draco please wake up."

He didn't move.

He didn't wake up.

"Draco please!" I begged.

I was sat there a few more minutes but then I heard footsteps and I panicked. I cast Wingardium Leviosa on Drake again before running with him floating behind me.

It was rash but it could have been Goyle coming back and I don't know what I would have done after this.

Bursting into my common room, I quickly created a makeshift bed out of blankets and pillows, in front of the fire, which I lowered Drake onto.

After the last time I had believed it would be wise to learn some healing spells.

Turns out I was right.

I bent over his body and slowly moved my wand down the length of it while casting the spell. I then peeled off his t-shirt and turned him over after checking that everything had healed on the front of his body.

After healing his back, I did his face and just brushing his hair out of his eyes made me quake in fear.

His eyes.

Their eyes.

I moved slowly down his body and took a deep breath before undoing his belt buckle. Sliding his jeans down his legs, I checked for scratches as I avoided looking at the bulge in his boxers that was making me blush.

Collecting a towel from the bathroom, I wet it slightly and began to dab at the dried blood that covered his body scared of hurting him I if used a spell.

Eventually, I had completed my healing and I collapsed on top of him exhausted. My arms clasped around his body as my head rested against his chest and we lay there, me clutching his body by the light of the fire for the next few hours.

Feeling his arm tighten around me, I looked up into his pale face and my eyes met his. I nearly looked away; they reminded me so much of the dream, but these eyes were filled with passion for me no less.

"What happened?" He groaned.

"You got attacked again." I explained and he let out a moan as he let his head drop back and rest on the floor.

"Why can't I stop him Mione?"

"Because you're too nice now." I suggested and he chuckle softly at my statement.

He lifted his head up to meet my eyes again and then froze.

"Why am I half naked?" He asked curiously.

I felt my cheeks darken again as a fire ignited within them.

"I was healing you." I told him and he smirked at me as he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. His lips trailed across my face, planting small kisses that sent shockwaves jolting through me. They stopped and hovered above my ear as we both took a few deep breaths.

"It's only fair that you take your clothes off too." He whispered in my ear and I felt myself quivering again as his hand slid down to the bottom of my shirt.

His lips met mine and I was shocked as a moan of pure longing escaped my lips. He chuckled again as he nibbled my bottom lip and I opened for him excitedly. A Tongue met mine and he was rolling on top of me, pressing me down against the floor.

My breath hitched as his hand slid under my shirt and up.

I grabbed it and Drake slowly pulled away looking at me confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked, "Have I done something wrong?"

"Can we do something first?" I asked.

"Okay." He nodded a bemused look on his face.

I threw him his shirt and trousers before grabbing his hand and leading him out of the common room. I winked at Dumbledore as we passed and he watched us go, a slight smile upon his weathered face.

We walked along the corridor and eventually stopped outside the door. This was the text.

Taking the handle in hand, I turned it slowly and pushed it open. The room before us was exactly the same as I remembered it, minus the three-headed dog.

The object was stood directly in the middle of the room and I felt so stupid at not being able to figure it out.

The door swung shut behind us and I looked at Drake nervously knowing that he also knew what this meant.

He smiled at me reassuringly as we walked forwards.

Stopping in front of it, I read the writing engraved across the top - the mysterious language that wasn't so mysterious.

Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi.

It was English, only reflected. It actually read 'I show not your face but your heart's desire.'

I turned my attention to the mirror, the pale glass hiding whatever future Draco and I could have.

Squeezing his hand, I stepped forwards into the prime for position and waited for the mirror of Erised to decide my future.

A second later I felt Drake move beside me and wrap an arm around me as we looked into it.

"I see us." He whispered.

I nodded as I looked at the happy carefree couple waving back at us. They looked so happy together.

"This is how it's meant to be." I whispered happily.

"I wouldn't want anyone else." Draco promised pulling me closer to him.

"Lets go back to the common room." I suggested and after one last look in the mirror I decided that I was ready to give everything to him. We walked out, our hearts pounding as we held each other glad that we had finally found that special person.

We reached the common room and this time I took the lead as I led Drake across the room and pushed open my bedroom door.

He backed me into it, letting the door swing shut as his lips met mine again.

The reaction was instant; the new discovery about how much we did actually love each other sparked something deep down inside of me.

His hands tangled in my hair as he jerked my face up to his before crashing his lips down on top of mine. Out tongues brushed and I felt my hormones racing at the pure seductiveness of his touch.

Next thing I knew I was pressed up against the walk with his hands roaming my body.

I let my hands slide over his arms, feeling the muscles buries beneath the skin as they rippled with my touch. He let out a desperate moan that made my body quake with excitement.

This was it.

A moment later, I was tugging at the edge of his shirt as I lifted it up and over his head. His chest was revealed before me and I took in the muscles and pale skin as my fingers ran over it.

Another moan escaped his lips as I began to rub against him. He leant over me, with his head just inches from my neck as he took in deep breaths.

"Mione." He whispered. His name filled me with passion. The way he could say it so sweetly but so huskily as well.

I grinded harder against him and he let out a cry tilting his head back. Then I felt his hand sliding up my thigh and he suddenly lifted my let, hooking it around his waist so I could move even closer to his body.

Pushing against the wall, I lifted my other leg and wrapped it around his waist as I brought my lips back to his. The hunger in his eyes drove my body crazy with desire as he walked forwards and dropped me onto the bed before climbing on top of me.

I planted kisses across his face and down his neck as I slid lower down the bed. I trailed them down his chest before stopping just above the belt buckle.

"Are you sure Mione?" Drake whispered. "We can wait."

I didn't answer, instead I let my hand slide down to his belt buckle and begin to undo it.

 ***

Sorry for all the spaces but my computer was playing up :/ And sorry it took so long but I just couldn't get that last bit right. I'm not going to go any further because... Well I really dont want to ;) 

So please vote comment and fan XD

Thanks a lot <3  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.5K 148 30
On a night of doing their rounds, Draco and Hermione stumbled upon a room hidden behind a tapestry in the dungeons. Exploring the room exposed someth...
115K 5K 55
"You're such a prick! I knew you hadn't really changed. You're just back to your old ways, torturing me." Harry can still feel Draco's hand around hi...
139K 6K 9
The trio are invited back to Hogwarts to finish the education they missed out in their seventh year (original concept - I know). However, McGonagall...
364 79 11
[Draco Malfoy x female MC] **PREVIOUSLY TITLED LOVE IS MAE** It's been eleven years since the Battle of Hogwarts, eleven years since Mae Pond last se...