Deeds And Sadaqah!

By hewillbethere

A few sadaqah/deeds for you! More

#1

15 2 0
By hewillbethere

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah Verse 177:

177 It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces toward East or West; but it is righteousness to believe in Allah, and the Last Day, and the Angels and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance out of love for Him for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer and practice regular charity; to fulfill the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient in pain (or suffering) and in adversity and throughout all periods of panic Such are the people of truth, the Allah-fearing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 25.2K 42
Book 1 of Ishq Series. || Highest ranking: #1 in Cousins on 30 Aug 2020|| || Highest ranking: #1 in spiritual on 23 March 2021|| ||Highest ranking: #...
13.7M 550K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...
14.9K 1.8K 15
Mehrbano is a kind enthusiastic girl entrapped in a loveless marriage with a cold man Ehan Haider. She had fully invested herself in her marriage but...
3.8M 149K 62
โš ๏ธ Kidnapped Romance: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb0EOwy75EU8UQVbvkI-H8A Running through the woods, she suddenly fell to the ground, because of...