➡Ford's Daughter⬅{Editing} »...

By PurpleAfterlife

❝Who is my dad?❞ {COMPLETED AND IS BEING CURRENTLY EDITED} (Bill Cipher X Reader) Bill Cipher is in his orig... More

Chapter 1:♦Insanity Takes Me Over♦
Chapter 2:♦On The Roads You Are Never Alone♦
Chapter 3:♦My First Deal♦
Chapter 4:♦Information Is Good Sometimes♦
Chapter 5:♦A New Home For The Killer ♦
Chapter 6:♦New Friends Are Good, Right? ♦
Chapter 7:♦Wrong Side♦
Chapter 8:♦Better Stay Home ♦
Chapter 9:♦An Interesting Discussion♦
Chapter 10:♦Strange Noises♦
Chapter 11:♦A Promise? Again? ♦
Chapter 12:♦Bill...? ♦
Chapter 13:♦Who Are You!? ♦
Chapter 14:♦A Meet In The Woods♦
Chapter 15:♦What Are You Doing Dad!?♦
♦S3©®3T ©H@PT3®(Pt.1)♦
♦S3©®3T ©H@PT3®(Pt.2)♦
Chapter 16:♦I'm Sorry..♦
Chapter 17:♦???♦(Preview)
Chapter 17: ♦The Dark Covers His Secrets ♦
Chapter 18:♦Evil Rises♦
Chapter 19:♦???♦(Preview)
Chapter 19:♦Sanity Is Back♦
Chapter 20:♦???♦(Preview )
Chapter 20:♦A Deal For Her Good♦
Chapter 21:♦H3lP M3♦
Chapter 22:♦The Rescue♦
Chapter 24:♦She Is Dead, Right!?♦
Chapter 25:♦Summer Is Over♦
10K Reads!?

Chapter 23:♦I Am Back~♦

717 33 8
By PurpleAfterlife

Then i found a door that was slighty opened. I opened it full slowly as it was cracking.I saw an empty Cage and then the door behind me closed in second with a strange noise.I saw a Shadow and Alex get out of the dark watching me, smirking. I looked behind me to face Ford with strange yellow eyes. Oh no..''Bill get out of him..! '' i said angry and a light lighted the room for a couple of seconds  Then i saw Bill in the strange golden cage with a face full of regret.Alex was smirking and Stanford was kinda confused but some seconds later he knew what was going on.

''Y/n come with me.. Please i send Bill so he can bring you back to me.. To your father..''

He said as he expended his hand to grab it. 

''Y/n please don't do it.. Don't you see!? It was his plan to use Bill!Bill doesn't love you, he made a deal with Alex!''

Ford said with a worried face.

I turned around and shouted a game at Bill. He didn't speak, he didn't even look me. He was sad, knowing he made a deal with Devil.

''Y/n please come here besides your father! ''

Alex said with a frown

''DON'T do it please y/n come with me!''

Ford said worried for my life as they both were talking steps closer to me.

I could't feel something to tell the truth. No happiness, no sadness, no worry.I was just pame. I had two Choose but i could't. Bill was just watching me with a sad look while Ford with Alex were fighting for me.

I wasn't okay. Nothing was okay . ALL these screams.. ALL these words.. Hatefull things were stabbing my cold heart, eating slowly my soul.I am just a fucking little girl. What am i supported to do!? I change.. I feel it.. We all change.. But i change a little more.. A headache is talking me over as pain replaces my power.

''STOP FOR FCK'S SHAKE PLEASE! ''

I screamed angry, sad, scared as they both turned and face me slowly.

''I AM NOT AN ANIMAL OR A THINGS! STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE! ''

''Y/n.. Your eyes... ''

Alex mentioned.

''They aren't red.. ''

Ford added.

''They are light purple''

Both of them said with a worried face as they came near me quickly.

Ford was ready to touch me when i started to scream.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO TOUCH ME.. NOONE OF YOU.."

A shadow was covering the wall besides me.

She was smirking.

"Gimme my dad or her little light purple eyes will be forever like that.."

"I forgot to tell that they are full of poison"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 2.3K 37
When teenage boy Bill Cipher wakes up without a clue of where he is, who he is, or what he is, he's got a bit of a problem. His blurry memories begin...
384 28 11
(Gravity Falls AÛ where Bill did Weirdmagedon for a selfless but selfish reason. All depends on how you look at the situation~ ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯)(⚠️THIS IS B...
64.7K 1.8K 16
» "𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛." » - u...
1.7M 42.7K 74
Deal Bill Cipher x Reader Y/n lives in the town of Gravity Falls, working at the Mystery Shack with her best friends. When her dreams and everyday li...