I Would Die For You My Love

By absi09

Previously known as I fell In Love With My Dead Boyfriend's Older Brother. Crash! Boom! Bang! This is my stor... More

Chapter 1 Part 1
Chapter 1 Part 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

109 1 1
By absi09

Is It possible to dream when you have just fainted. I guess maybe It is seen as i'm dreaming of...What i just saw. I'm pretty sure i've just saw Justin. Or a very good look alike. Never in all of my life have i seen a good look alike.

I think the pills i'm on are taking a very bad effect on me. Seeing things is never a good thing and let's face it i'm no Ghost Whisperer.

But how can I see Justin. He's dead. I know what I saw it was him coming off a rollcoaster. He looked straight at me or straight through and smiled. Whoever it was knew I was there.

I couldn't think about this no more i just need to wake up from this dream.

Blinking was useless. The more i wanted to wake up the more i was being pull back into a dream.

I gave up.

My dreams took me to memory of me and Mason. Why Mason? Jason should be in my dreams. Maybe it's because he wasn't around any more.

It was Mason's last dance at school. All years were invited. At this time i still wasn't with Justin he wasn't even at my school at this point. Mason has only just met me a couple of days ago in the toilets.

I was sat on my table with nobody. They had just finished thier meals and were dancing to the very loud hip-hop music.

I snorted. I got my bag from under my table and emptied the contents onto the table. In the bag was chewing gum, a book, my ipod and my smoothie. I grabbed them all of walked out of the hall in into the corridor.

I sat by my locker and took a swag of my smoothie. I placed my headphones into my ears and put some music on that sounded good unlike what they are listening to. I picked the book up and started to read where i left off. I read for what felt like forever. I heard several people coming past shouting "NERD!". I didn't take it too personally because after all i am one. The only reason i'm reading why there is a dance is because i have no friends.

It was getting hot so i took my hoodie off. I've been hiding my dress all night. It was purple and short. My mum bought it for this night especially. I opened my locker and placed my hoodie inside.

Then i felt a warm breath on my neck.

"Elizabeth". I heard a voice.

I turned around and saw Mason in a suit. "Mason, i've got to..." I said as i grabbed my bag.

He blocked my way. "Come back to the dance with me?" He asked.

I shook my head. "With you no way and i'm going home whether you like it or not". I said in reply.

"Your so stubborn and you've got that attitude that just makes we wanna..." He said.

"Makes you wanna what?" I asked. He shook his head.

"It doesn't matter". He replied.

I pushed past him. He grabbed my bag and flung it on his shoulder.

"If you ever want to see your bag again, i suggest you go in there and start dancing". He said.

I laughed. I walked down the corridor. He ran after me.

"Don't you want your bag back then"? He asked.

"It has nothing of value in there, i only have my book in there so you can take it if you want". I replied. He went into my bag and pulled out my book. He looked at the book and laughed.

"Jane Eyre". He read it out loud.

"No shoot sherlock". I said.

"So your a English nerd as well as a Science nerd". He said.

"Hey, don't call me that!" I shouted. He took a large step back.

"Sorry but you did beat my six form class and your only in the end of year 9". He said.

"Well your six form class were unprepared for the last test, that's why they failed and didn't beat me". I blurted out.

"Well how old are you now?" He asked.

"Fifteen". I replied. He smiled.

"Well you've still got a lot to learn but your science career will be very successful if you carry on at this rate". He said.

"I don't want a career in science". I said.

He looked confused. "Then what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Music, I know it sounds silly but I love to sing but i don't know if i'm any good at all". I replied. He smiled.

"A little singer". He said.

"Do not call me little!" I screamed at him.

"Well you can project your voice when you want to, you should have no problem with music". He said.

I laughed. He grabbed my hand and led my down the corridor to the music room.

He picked up a microphone and turned it on. He passed it to me. I smiled.

"Sing!" He said.

I grabbed the guitar and placed the microphone in the stand. I sat on the stool.

"This is a little something i've been working on. It's called Misery Buisness by Paramore.

I started to play the guitar and waited for my cue to sing.

I'm in the business of misery

Let's take it from the top

She's got a body like an hourglass

That's ticking like a clock

It's a matter of time

Before we all run out

When I thought he was mine

She caught him by the mouth

I waited eight long months

She finally set him free

I told him I can't lie

He was the only one for me

Two weeks and we caught on fire

She's got it out for me

But I wear the biggest smile

Whoa, I never meant to brag

But I got him where I want him now

Whoa, it was never my intention to brag

To steal it all away from you now

But God, does it feel so good

'Cause I got him where I want him now

And if you could then you know you would

'Cause God, it just feels so

It just feels so good

Second chances they don't ever matter

People never change

Once a whore, you're nothing more

I'm sorry, that'll never change

And about forgiveness

We're both supposed to have exchanged

I'm sorry honey but I'm passing up

Now look this way

Well there's a million other girls

Who do it just like you

Looking as innocent as possible

To get to who

They want and what they like

It's easy if you do it right

Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse

Whoa, I never meant to brag

But I got him where I want him now

Whoa, it was never my intention to brag

To steal it all away from you now

But God, does it feel so good

'Cause I got him where I want him now

And if you could then you know you would

'Cause God, it just feels so

It just feels so good

I watched his wildest dreams come true

And not one of them involving you

Just watch my wildest dreams come true

Not one of them involving

Whoa, I never meant to brag

But I got him where I want him now

Whoa, I never meant to brag

But I got him where I want him now

Whoa, it was never my intention to brag

To steal it all away from you now

But God, does it feel so good

'Cause I got him where I want him now

And if you could then you know you would

'Cause God, it just feels so

It just feels so good

I stopped and looked around and saw Mason clapping.

"Your really good Elizabeth, you should really consider the music career". He said. I laughed. 

He smiled. He threw the bag at me and i caught it. I placed it on my shoulder and i walked out the door.

"Please don't go, it's my last dance and you may not see me again". He said.

I smiled.

"Alright one dance". I said. He smiled. He grabbed my hand.

He walked me through the hall. Everyone was staring. I mean everyone.

Everyone cleared the dance floor. I looked down at the floor and then at Ashley.

She smiled at me. Why was she smiling at me. I was about to dance with her boyfriend.

"Why aren't you dancing with your girlfriend?". I asked.

"She's not anymore, look i don't want to talk about it i just want to dance with you". He said.

Mason ran to the music man and requested a song. He ran back slowly. I laughed.

Then the song Save The Last Dance For Me came on. I laughed.

He grabbed me gently and started to dance with me. He spun me around. I couldn't stop laughing.

Then he let me go and started to dance solo. I think it was to impress me. I laughed. Then he grabbed me and danced with me again. At the end he did an Elvis move. Everyone was clapping and cheering.

I grabbed my bag and headed for the door. Mason caught me up and spun me around. He kissed me as soon as we were face to face. I was shocked.

I could see Ashley's face as she saw me and Mason. I pulled away.

"You make me wanna... kiss you". He said slowly. My eyes widened.

"Goodbye, Elizabeth". He said. I nodded.

"Good luck with Uni, bye" I said. Then i ran out the door.

My eyes flashed open at that point. I saw Mason in front of me. I totally forgot about him kissing me. Why did he kiss me?

"You kissed me!" I said.

What do you think?

Please comment or vote!

I feel like nobody likes the story! :(

I'll upload soon Abi x

Continue Reading