➡Ford's Daughter⬅{Editing} »...

By PurpleAfterlife

❝Who is my dad?❞ {COMPLETED AND IS BEING CURRENTLY EDITED} (Bill Cipher X Reader) Bill Cipher is in his orig... More

Chapter 1:♦Insanity Takes Me Over♦
Chapter 2:♦On The Roads You Are Never Alone♦
Chapter 3:♦My First Deal♦
Chapter 4:♦Information Is Good Sometimes♦
Chapter 5:♦A New Home For The Killer ♦
Chapter 6:♦New Friends Are Good, Right? ♦
Chapter 7:♦Wrong Side♦
Chapter 8:♦Better Stay Home ♦
Chapter 9:♦An Interesting Discussion♦
Chapter 10:♦Strange Noises♦
Chapter 11:♦A Promise? Again? ♦
Chapter 12:♦Bill...? ♦
Chapter 13:♦Who Are You!? ♦
Chapter 14:♦A Meet In The Woods♦
Chapter 15:♦What Are You Doing Dad!?♦
♦S3©®3T ©H@PT3®(Pt.1)♦
♦S3©®3T ©H@PT3®(Pt.2)♦
Chapter 16:♦I'm Sorry..♦
Chapter 17:♦???♦(Preview)
Chapter 17: ♦The Dark Covers His Secrets ♦
Chapter 18:♦Evil Rises♦
Chapter 19:♦???♦(Preview)
Chapter 19:♦Sanity Is Back♦
Chapter 20:♦???♦(Preview )
Chapter 20:♦A Deal For Her Good♦
Chapter 21:♦H3lP M3♦
Chapter 23:♦I Am Back~♦
Chapter 24:♦She Is Dead, Right!?♦
Chapter 25:♦Summer Is Over♦
10K Reads!?

Chapter 22:♦The Rescue♦

742 33 7
By PurpleAfterlife

Why to me.. Why life has to be so difficult, strange and sad for me...!?What have i done?I only wanted to find my dad and now i am here, crying under blanket. I started to hear steps like someone was coming towards this room. I thought it would be Dipper or Mabel and that made me kinda happy. But when the mysterious person opened the door i saw through my blanket a tall shadow.''Please be Stanley, please be Stanley.. '' was my first thought as i was ready to scream and yell.

''Look Y/n.. I am sorry.. For everything.. You just wanted to meet your father and now you are here..I put you in all this trouble..''

I started to cry while i was under the blankek.This blanket was my defence.He heard me and he picked up the blanket to reveal me. My eyes were red as the most time in this st-i mean week.He gave me a sweet smile as i was trying to look away from him.

''Why you love me.. First of all, i am not you real daughter.. Second, i am a murderer.. I don't have a heart.. A soul.. I should burn in hell..And your still are trying to fucking help me with my problems and make me happy.. Why.. Why you think i am so special..!? ''

I asked him while i was looking him in the eyes.

He didn't respond

He just gave me a sweet smile.

''Come here... ''

He hughes me in bone-crash hug.

''I love you because you are MY Daughter and yeah i feel that you are my real daughter . That somewhere inside you little  Gabriella lives peacefully.She hates and loves me for sure..

Like you''

He said with a deep sweet voice and a warm smile.

That made me smile..
That made me happy..
I don't know why..
It just made me..

''Now come with me.. We are gonna to save Bill..Alone..No Stanley.. No Dipper.. No Mabel.. Okay? ''

''Okay Dad''

I said with a smile and we stood to leave the room.For one moment i found his eyes strange, very strange. Nah it's nothing i probably need glasses..

*After a long walk in woods*

''Here we are.. This mansion belongs to Alex...Time is our worst enemy..We must get in quickly.. '' he said and i went in with force.

''I didn't mean this by quickly! '' he chuckled.

I smirked and i turned to face the mansion. Noone was there. All the lights was showing a strange path

The path to find Bill

''Come On dad, we have to be there quickly before Alex be back!'' i said actually screamed to him and i started to follow with quickly steps the path.

I think i heard Dad whispering something.

Something like..

''I'm Sorry.. It's for your good...''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.3K 23
This story is about Dipper Pines and Bill Cipher! What happens when Bill Cipher has a son he can't keep? What happens when Dipper finds out that Mabl...
230K 6.9K 20
Not long ago, an evil dream demon, of the name Bill Cipher, attempted to rule all of reality and existence. A first attempt to stop him was with the...
99.3K 2.8K 38
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity Falls] Bill Cipher Fanfiction || [ Star...
68.7K 2.3K 37
When teenage boy Bill Cipher wakes up without a clue of where he is, who he is, or what he is, he's got a bit of a problem. His blurry memories begin...