Fae Wars: Pyre Boundaries

By Kalalea15

Nina Marie was never meant to have a soul mate. She was a unique creature unlike any other on earth. She had... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16

Description

744 50 4
By Kalalea15

Nina Marie was never meant to have a soul mate. She was a unique creature unlike any other on earth. She had a vampire wolf hybrid for a mother and a tiger Bastet for a father. She was born not made. She is capable of shifting into both animals and also drinks blood like a vampire. Her life would never have been typical but then again no one could have imagined it would be this exceptional either. Caught in the crossfire Nina Marie was hit by a Fae spell that changed everything. Her blood heated until it boiled within her and called across space and time for the one man who could put out the fire in her blood and instead heat her body and soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.6K 28
Life can change in an instant. It could be perfectly normal one moment, then change the next and everything is destroyed. My life wasn't normal in...
5 0 5
This is my life after a big revelation. Damon got another, Mariella and he loves her. I have Adam and Charles and we are now multiples. multi-shape s...
1.7K 200 44
Nina Vasquez didn't think anything of it when her parents refused to discuss her adoption. But when they die and everyone around her including her ne...
5.4K 138 12
They came from the gods. They were gifts, offspring, and accidents, but one thing was certain. Shifters, Vampires, and Witches were among those that...