She Plays It Like She's NOT M...

By iBasedSupreme

**MY EXTREMELY BASIC STORY** What if Mindless Behavior went to your school for a whole semester? Meet Jas'mar... More

Harrison High Goes Mindless.
I'm Attracted To You.
Chemistry In The Greenhouse
A Bet For Her Cookies
Sorry For The Wait ;) [Not A Chapter]
Truth Or Dance?
Where Is Mrs. Right? I Gotta See Her!
It's A Circle Game...Nothing's Gonna Change
Dangerous
WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK?! o.O
Only Difference Is...
You're So Beautiful....Feels Like I'm In A Dream (Jassie's Dream)
A Heart Like Mine
¹ + ¹
Sweet Sueños...Bittersweet Nightmares
Please Load My AK-47...Sincerely a Mad Ass N*GGA.
OMG! Isn't That Who I Think It Is?
¡Ay Caramba!
Welcome To Hell...How Can I Help You?
Rip My Heart Out...Maybe that'll be less painful.
A Diamond In The Rough (Part 1)
A Diamond In The Rough (Part 2)
Don't Judge Over My Composure, 'Cause I'm Lying To Myself
Tough Love
I Want You Because I Love You
Past, Present, and Future? (part 1)
Past, Present, and Future? (part 2)
Happiness Never Lasts...But Drama Can.
Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?
Seduction Broads , Salvia Bongs , and Eavesdropping !
The Domino Effect
Karma Is A Bitch , But Make Sure That Bitch Is Beautiful (Part 1)
Karma Is A Bitch , But Make Sure That Bitch Is Beautiful (Part 2)
I Did It 4 Love♥
Mindless Behavior Meets Their Angels
Upgrade You★
Saying Hello To Goodbye
Another Birthday FAIL -_-
Brand New
*Bonus Page* Q&A About The Sequel
*Bonus Page* Music For The Story :D

What Happens In The Dark-Must Come To Light.

90.8K 1.1K 1.3K
By iBasedSupreme

Once upon a time, there was a story named 'She Plays It Like She's NOT Mindless (A Mindless Behavior Story)'. It had a great life until it realized it was dying inside from a postpartum depression. Her and her boyfriend, Votes had separated. With one click of a button, you can save her life...

Okay, okay. Enough w/ the theatrics [x

* * *

{The Next Morning}

Prince: (wakes up the next morning and sees Jassie still sleeping. He smiles and starts getting ready for school. He gets up and takes a shower. He gets out and comes into his room with only 'I

Jas'marieé: (smirks at him) Well, good morning to you too. (P.O.V.: Damn!)

Prince: Awkward moment?

Jas'marieé: Nah, I have a brother... remember? I've seen worse.

Prince: (laughs) Get ready for school, girl.

Jas'marieé: Aight. (gets up and 'bangkok's' Ray Ray.)

Ray: (mumbles in his dream) Shay...I like that.

Princeton: (girl voice) I like it too, baby. (Jas'marieé is on the floor laughing)

Ray: (wakes up) Princeton! You fa-(sees Jas'marieé) Jassie?

Jas'marieé: Good morning, freak.

Prince: She staying with us 'cause of some things that happened.

Ray: Oh that's wassup. (smirks) Now we can see the booty shaking up close.

Jas'marieé: (jumps on him laughing) Ray! Imma chop your balls off and feed 'em to the bum across the street!

Ray: Noooooo! I need them for...things.

Prince: Uh-uh. (smirks) To get your dreams more exciting with Shay boo....

Jas'marieé: (laughs and gets off Ray) Off to the shower I go! (races to the bathroom)

Ray: Nigga, aren't those my boxers?

Prince: No! Yours are by your 'I

(Ray and Princeton start wrestling for 20 minutes over the boxers)

Prod: (walks into the room) Man, y'all loud asses made me wake up from a Candyland dream. (sees the light on the bathroom) Who in there?

Ray: Our new roommate.

Prod: Who?

Jas'marieé: (comes out the bathroom humming 'Cagado' by Bonde Do Role. She's wearing white skinny jeans with a red stomach cut Aéropostale v-neck and red, white, and black Jordans) Wassup Prod?

Prod: You staying with us?

Jas'marieé: Yeah, just few problems with the family that I'd rather not explain yet.

Prod: Yay! Now I have even more food to look forward to! (skips out the room)

Jas'marieé: (smiles and rolls her eyes) He's so stupid.

Ray&Prince: Obviously.

Roc: (walks into the room with a book in his hand) Princeton, how did you do that logic question again?

Prince: (to Jas'marieé) Get used to this too. He takes HOURS to do one question.

Roc: Well, smartass...Now you see why I un-friended you on Facebook.

Ray: I would've did the same thing too if I got someone asleep on the other line. (looks at Prince)

Jas'marieé: (laughing and shaking her head) Y'all retarded man.

Roc: Oh shit! (hugs Jassie) I ain't even see you there.

Ray: You gonna be seeing her for a while now. 'Cause she staying here with us.

Roc: Yay! (jumps up and down)

Jas'marieé: (smiles) All y'all get ready for school and I'll make breakfast. (walks into the kitchen and sees Prod alright sitting there like a baby waiting) How the hell did you...?

Prod: (smiles) Imma ninja.

Jas'marieé: (rolls eyes and grabs the strawberry waffles and the bacon) A very fat one.

Prod: Ayee, I ain't know you had a tattoo and a piercing.

Jas'marieé: (looks at the butterfly tattoo and belly button piercing on her stomach) I been had the tattoo, but I got pissed off yesterday and got the belly piercing.

Prod: Did it hurt?

Jas'marieé: When you get as pissed as me, nothing hurts.

Prince: (walks in the room putting on a white muscle tee and blue Adidas pants on and sits at the table) What's for breakfast?

Jas'marieé: Bacon, waffles, and...(looks in the freezer and pulls out a box of Toaster Strudels) Toaster Strudels!

Prince: Yummy.

Jas'marieé: As always...besides I'm starving!

Prince: Who said I ment breakfast? (winks)

Jas'marieé: Oh really? (smiles)

(Ray walks out the room wearing blue skinny jeans, a red shirt and white goggles) Ray: Great, I walked into a chick flick for a movie.

Prod: (mumbles) 4th of July came late, huh?

Roc: (walks in the room with all white everything on) God has arrived!

Ray: It ain't 2012.

Roc: (rolls eyes and sits at the table) So, who y'all going to the dance with?

Prod: Chasity.

Jas'marieé: Chasity...?

Prince: This girl he met at the basketball court.

Jas'marieé: You're finally moving on?

Prod: Yup.

Ray: What about you Jassie?

Jas'marieé: (putting the waffles and Toaster Strudels on each person's plate) Everyone!

Roc: (mumbles to himself) Damn.

Prod: We all gonna walk down the yellow brick road together! (grabs Jassie's hand and pretends to skip with him down a road)

Ray: Stupid.

Prince: (in a whole 'nother world thinking about Jas'marieé)

- - -

{Princeton's Daydream}

Jas'marieé: Babe! Look! (points at the sky full of stars)

Prince: Wow...this is pretty. (wraps arms around her waist and kisses her on the cheek)

Jas'marieé: (begins singing 'Lighters') This one's for you and me...living out our dreams...we're all right where we should be.

Prince: I'm already there...

Jas'marieé: Make a wish, baby.

Prince: My wish already came true.

Jas'marieé: So did mine. (kisses him on the lips)

- - -

{Reality...at The Table}

Jas'marieé: Princeton!

Prince: (wakes up outta his daydream) What?

Jas'marieé: Breakfast is done, loca. (sits at the table)

Prod: I see someone was dreaming again.

Prince: (kicks him under the table) No...just thinking.

Jas'marieé: Mhm...now hurry up so we can go to this hellhole...aka school.

Boys: Aight. (everyone begins eating)

* * *

{Harrison High School}

(Deanna, Brit, Jassie, Prod, and Prince are all in history class talking)

Dede: Ayeee! This dance finna be on and crackin'! I'm going with me, myself, and I for once.

Brit: I know right? Imma have Roshon there and everything gonna be perfect.

Prod: True. Me and Chasity going to get it popping and never stopping!

Brittany: (face reddens up)(P.O.V.: I hate Prod, but I fucking love him...what the hell?! Do I like Roshon? Hell yeah! Do I love Prod? Yes! Ugh, what a life for poor ol' Brittany) Oh cool...

Prod: Yeah. (P.O.V.: She ALREADY missing me! Ayeee! Go Prodigy...Go Prodigy!)

Prince: I'm going with the flow....

Jas'marieé: Agreed. No commitments to dates at all 'cause my date is everyone!

Dede: And Jassie? I gotta ask you something.

Jas'marieé: What?

Dede: Me and Brit was going to your house and your dad was like 'she ran away'...What's up with that?

Jas'marieé: I did. I don't live with those people anymore.

Brittany: What? Why?

Jas'marieé: (shrugs) They're divorcing. And they told Izzy some fucked up shit.

Prod: Now she's with us.

Dede: Aight, but Saturday...she's coming to mine 'cause we're gonna surprise you guys. (winks)

Prince: (smirks) Sounds naughty.

Jas'marieé: (laughs and pushes him) Freak.

Prince: You know you love me.

Jas'marieé:........(tackles him and pins him to the ground) I don't fall in love easily. (winks and gets off of him)

Prince: Now that's what I call a sexy beast.

(everyone begins laughing and he shrugs) Everyone: Oh, Princeton.

* * *

{Miguel DeLuna High School}

(Shay and Naty are eating lunch when Malaysia arrives at their table)

Malaysia: The goddess has arrived!

Naty: Yeah, on someone's ballsack. (Shay laughs)

Lay: Hey Natya! Christmas present came early, eh? I see a snowglobe right there.

Naty: Hey Lay! I see you got something too...(Lay raises an eyebrow) Princeton not wanting you.

Lay: Bitch, please. You're the one who tried to kill yourself over me. And on top of that, your dumb ass kissed Brittany's boyfriend. So don't fucking start, you ho.

Shay: Malaysia, you should be the last one talking about someone is a ho.

Malaysia: Bitch, did I ask you?

Shay: (stands up in her face) Bitch, I'm sick of you and your Flavor Flav crusty looking ass. Stop talkin' that bullshit about Sheanatya.

Malaysia: Or what?

Shay: Say byebye to iAmOUTSiGHTED and to Mindless Behavior. Matter of fact, you're kicked out now. (Lay looks at them dumbfounded) Now fuck off.

Lay: Whatever...but this won't be the last time you see me. (storms away from them)

Naty: Thanks Shay. (P.O.V.: She's finally out the group!)

Shay: No problemo!

Lay: (P.O.V.: Trust that this won't be the last time they see me. Bet on it.)

* * *

{Harrison High, Lunch Time}

(The gang are all sitting at their table eating and talking)

Jas'marieé: (pulls out a bunch of chicken wings, a poptart, and a Dr. Pepper. Roc and Prince look at it and start begging for some)

Roc&Prince: Lemme get some! (reaches out for a chicken wing)

Jas'marieé: (slaps their hand) Nope! I'm hungry and I had a long day of stupid classwork.

Ray: Awww, poor you. (snatches a chicken wing and begins eating)

Jas'marieé: Imma kick your ass Ray.

Dede: Arghhhh! Can this dance come any faster? I'm so hype to go!

Everyone: Worddddd.....

* * *

{Saturday Afternoon}

(Jas'marieé and Roc are laying down watching Spongebob Squarepants and talking)

Jas'marieé: (laughing) Roc, you meanie.

Roc: I know, I know. But you gotta love me for it. (winks)

Jas'marieé: Of course...

Roc: You know I like you, right?

Jas'marieé: (smirks) Way to make it obvious, sherlock.

Roc: It's not sherlock...It's Sheroc. (smiles)

Jas'marieé: (laughing) Dumbass.

Roc: You got 5 seconds to run...in 5....(Jas'marieé runs out the room) 4....3...1. (runs after her. She jumps over the couch and runs into Ray Ray and Princeton's room. Prod and Roc chase her into the room and Prince wakes up)

Prince: Arghhh! Heavybelly!

Jas'marieé: Shut up Skinny Vinny. (jumps over their heads and runs into Roc and Prod's room. They all chase her and she pulls out a Nerf dart gun) Say hello to my widdle friend!

Ray: Say hello to our little friend. (shows Jassie Tropical Tracy)

Jas'marieé: Put my teddy down or I shoot.

Ray: If you can catch me...(runs out the room and Jassie chases him. She jumps on his back and grabs the bear. The doorbell rings and it's Shay, Dede, and Brit.)

Shay: (sings) It's dance night, dance night.

Dede: (sings) Gotta down on dance night 'cause...

Brit: The DJ got us falling in love again....well some of us.

Prod: (rolls eyes at Brit) What y'all doing here?

Dede: Taking our bestie to prepare for dance night. (grabs Jassie's hand and rushes out the door with their outfits)

Boys: But-(door closes)

Prod: How are they gonna look by the time their little girl stuff is done?

Boys: Sexyyyy....

Prince&Roc: Especially Jassie. (glare at each other)

Roc: Today is judgement day...

Ray: For what?

Prince: The bet.

Roc: After I win, you back down.

Prince: We'll see. If she's mine, you can run along to Deanna.

Roc: We'll see 'bout that. (bumps him out the way) Curly Cue.

* * *

{Nail Salon}

(Jassie and the girls are getting their nails done and talking about boys...usual girl stuff)

Jas'marieé: I'm not used to this...girl stuff. (looks at the Chinese lady who is putting on the nail tips)

Dede: It's only for one night. Best night of your teenage life!

Brit: Cheaaaa buddy!

Jas'marieé: (laughs) How?

Shay: You finally leaving with a boyfriend!

Jas'marieé: (raises an eyebrow) Who?

Brit: Princeton or Roc! (winks at me)

Jas'marieé: I don't knoooow....(blushes)

Dede: Big question is...who do you like?

Jas'marieé: I like them both...but Princeton and I are like....I dunno. Made for each other? I don't know how to really say it but-

Girls: You LOVE him!

Jas'marieé: (scoffs and laughs) No I don't. (P.O.V.: Do I?!)

Shay: I've known you for years...LITERALLY. You can't even be bullshitting about this! You so love him.

Jas'marieé: I'm NOT! (looks at her French manicure with the yellow lines on top) Now how do these look?

Girls: Like ours! (Shay had a pink line, Dede had blue, and Brit had black)(they all laugh and pay and leave)

* * *

{Trump Hotel, 7:48 pm}

(Diggy arrives and they all getting ready for the dance)

Diggy: Ayee! Dance time soon, eh?

Ray: Yeah...you going?

Diggy: Duh...I'm the moralistic flirt. (winks)

Prod: Walking in with girls and leaving with one. (gives Diggy dap)

Diggy: You already know.

Roc: You think they gonna let you in?

Diggy: (smirks) Nothing's wrong with sweet-talking the cuties by the door.

Prince: Of course...

Prod: Aye, Prince!

Prince: (putting on white skinny jeans and his black jacket) What?

Ray: At exactly 8:00, you are in the cuffing season.

Prince: What you mean?

Diggy: Getting ya girl, Jassie.

Prince: Maybe...I hope.

Roc: (coughs) Doubt it.

Prince: Shut the fuck up, Roc!

Roc: Excuse me for stating the obvious?

Prod: (Gary Coleman voice) What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Roc: Isn't it obvious she's gonna catch on to us?

Prince: Punking out already?

Roc: You know damn well I ain't no punk.

Prince: Then stop your bitchin'...pretty boy. You made the battle, and now I'm winning the war.

Roc: (glares at Princeton) Let's...go.

(Keisha, Money, Walter, and Roshon all stand in the doorway)

Walter: Good evening, y'all. Today is y'all day for the dance...but where are your dates? (boys shrug and he puts his iPod on to 'Here I Am' by Nicki Minaj)

Money: First Introduciiiiiing... Shai'lee! (Shay walks into the room with her white and blue minidress with white espadrilles. Her hair was in a loose bun with her bangs hanging long and proud on her forehead. Ray looks at her in shock)

Ray: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Shay! (hugs her and kisses her)

Shay: Why thank you, boo. (winks at him and stands next to him)

Keisha: Next up is Deanna! (Dede walks out in acid washed jeggings, a green 'STFU' tee, with a pair of glittery Converses. Her hair was straightened and put into a Native-American like hairstyle)

Roc: Damn! (P.O.V.: Deanna looks too good.)

Diggy: (walks over to Deanna with a flirty smile on his face) Well helloooo cutie.

Dede: Helloooo to you too. (P.O.V.: Diggy. effin'. Simmons!)

Roshon: My babe Brittany! (Brittany comes out in the same dress and shoes as Shay. Her hair was done in microbraids with part of her hair in a ponytail and the rest hanging low. She kisses Roshon and Prodigy winces)

Prod: (mutters to himself) Damn.

Walter: Chasity...(Chasity comes out in a white pair of shorts, a blue Hollister crop top, and a white pair ofDr.Martens. Her hair was straightened and streaked with a deep dark blonde. She waves at Prod and he smiles while Brittany winces)

Prod: You look cute.

Brittany: Tha-

Chasity: Thank you, Prod.

Brittany: (P.O.V.: You damn right I'm jealous!)

Money: Last but not least...Jas'marieé! (Jas'marieé walks out with the red, black and white pencil dress with the suede ankle boots. Her hair was in spiral curls with honey blonde highlights. Her eyes had switched color to a brownish green and she smiled at everyone)

Jas'marieé: Ta-da!

Diggy, Roc, and Princeton: DAMNNNN!

Diggy: You lookin' bad as hell.

Roc: Very cute, boo.

Prince: (puts ice on his forehead) Oh, Dios mío! Maldita sea, te ves bien.

Jas'marieé: (laughs) Thanks, Princeton.

Roshon: Aight, let's get going!

Everyone: Yeeeeeeeeah Buddy! (everyone leaves the hotel and gets into the limo. They all laugh and talk and ride all the way to the school parking lot and into the gym)

* * *

{School Dance}

('Cat Daddy' vibrated on everyone's skin as everyone began doing the dougie and cat daddying. Ray Ray and Prince automatically begin cat daddying and everyone watched them)

Everyone: Ayeee! Call me spongebob, stacking krabby patties...trick I go to work, do my cat DADDY!

Jas'marieé: (laughing and clapping) Go Princeton! Go Ray Ray!

Shay: Look at my baby go!

Roc: (to Jassie) I know you can cat daddy! Get on up with them!

Jas'marieé: Nahhhhh!

Brit: Nope, you're going! (Dede and Roc push her up with Princeton and Ray Ray. She shrugs and begins to dougie and cat daddy. She throws in the jerk and the dance roars.)

Prince: Go cutie! Go cutie! (Angela rolls her eyes and sighs)

Angela: (P.O.V.: Little does she know, I got a new revenge plan.)

('Sponsor' by Teairra Marí comes on and Jassie get hype. She dances with Princeton and they grind on each other)

Prince: I never knew you could move this good, chica. (winks)

Jas'marieé: You learn something every day with me. (wraps a curl of his hair around her finger and bites her lip)

Prince: Which means I gotta lot to learn, boo. (slides hands down to her waist and she blushes)

Jas'marieé: Don't worry...(smirks and whispers into his ear) I'll teach you...and guarantee an A+. (walks away sexily and dances with Roc)

Diggy: Damn...she got you hooked.

Prince: Yeah...and I'm loving every second of it 'cause I-

Diggy: Ay, Dede! (Dede walks to him)

Dede: What?

Diggy: Whose that sexy chick over there? (points at a long brown haired girl sitting by herself with a blue floral skirt, a tight red I

Dede: That's Bizza. We all call her Biziee. She's not really a loner, but she didn't really bring a date so...

Diggy: I want her. (walks over to Biziee) Wassup gorgeous?

Biz: (P.O.V.: Diggy Simmons?! You're fucking me, right?!) Um...Hi...I'm er...good. But that's not my name (nervously giggles) I'm Bizza.

Diggy: Cute. I'm Diggy. (P.O.V.: No shit, sherlock)

Biz: I know. Me and my sister love you. Major crush...Shit. I said too much, right?

Diggy: (chuckles) You're cute...and if you're lucky, a crush might be there with you and I. (winks)

Biz: Sounds like a plan. (grabs Diggy's hand and walks with him to the dance floor and smiles) Dance with me.

Diggy: (dances with Biziee and she starts body rolling and dancing)(P.O.V.: Super body! Biziee is sexy...and I ain't gonna stop until I could make her mine...oh man. I'm beginning to be a lovebird. o.O)

* * *

{Dancefloor}

(Jassie and Roc are dancing to Calabria 2008 and they're bodies are connecting and they look at each other smiling and happy)

Jas'marieé: (winks) Damn Roc. You should can pop and rock like that on me any day.

Roc: You already know, boo.

Prince: (P.O.V.: I gotta get her to kiss me...Then I'll have her as my girl. I just gotta because I love her. Finally I say it. I love Jas'marieé Gutierrez. Arghhh! Hope she feels somewhat of the same)

* * *

{Roshon and Brit}

(Brittany and Roshon are dancing and Brittany is watching Chasity and Prod grinding on each other. Roshon notices her face is glum and looks concerened)

Roshon: Baby, you okay?

Brittany: (nods) Yeah, I'm fine.

Roshon: (sees Brittany looking at Prod) You miss him, don't you?

Brittany: No, babe...It's just...I still love him and I do like you. A lot. But I love Prod and I can't let him go.

Roshon: So...are we breaking up?

Brittany: Yes...but can we still be friends? I don't want to end anything with bad blood. Bad enough I have some now.

Roshon: (smiles) Of course I'll be your friend! (preens happily) Now go get yo man, guuuuuuuuuurl!

Brittany: (laughs and kisses him on the cheek) Thanks, Ro. (runs over to Prod and pushes Chasity out the way and kisses him)

Prod: Brittany, what the...?

Brittany: Craig, I love you so much and I can't let you go. I need you back my life. Please let us be back together!

Chasity: Umm...Prod? Who is this thing?

Brit: I'm Brittany Jenkins, nigga. How you?

Prod: Aww, I missed that, baby! (kisses Brittany and Chasity rolls her eyes and storms away from them)

Chasity: (mumbles) Hell, I got Cody Simpson on speed dial anyway.

* * *

{Dancefloor}

('Slow Down' by Bobby Valentino came on and Princeton grabbed Jassie's hand. She smiled and danced with him in slow but goddess-like dance moves)

Jas'marieé: Man, I love this song!

Prince: I know! It's something you could use as a pick up line on a street.

Jas'marieé: Word.

Prince: Can I ask you something though?

Jas'marieé: Shoot it.

Prince: I already told you how I feel about you...how do you feel about me?

Jas'marieé: I like you a hell of a lot. There's not one moment where I'm not blushing or laughing. You make me feel like I'm on a temporary high. I like how flirty and sexy you are and how you're the first one I can count on if I'm down about something. I like when you're embarrassed 'cause its too cute. I can't even leave out the fact that your voice makes my heart race...my feet sweat, and my heart go boom boom boom.

Prince: (laughs) Very funny, chica.

Jas'marieé: (kisses him on the lips and Roc sees) What I'm really trying to say is that I l-

(The rest of the gang walks up with Roc smiling)

Roc: (P.O.V.: He might've won her heart...but not completely.) Congratulations lovebirds.

Prince: Thanks, bro.

Roc: Morse code for 'I'm the winner', huh?

Jas'marieé: Roc, what you talking about?

Dede&Shay: Oh shit...

Roc: Prince charming didn't tell you?

Jas'marieé: (looks at Prince) Tell me what?

Prince:....(P.O.V.: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, ROC?!)

Roc: Princeton told you a bunch of lies...

Prince: No I didn't! You're the one who made this stupid bet and you know damn well I liked her every second of the way.

Jas'marieé: A bet? (the boys both shamefully nod) So this is all I was to you guys?!

Roc: You never was but-

Jas'marieé: You two USED me for A BET?! Are you serious! You gotta be fucking kidding me! After I LITERALLY told you how I felt about you guys and it all turns out to be a game?! (turns away from Roc and Prince, hiding her tears)

Prince: (puts arms around Jassie's waist) Jas'marieé...

Roc: Can we just explain?

Jas'marieé: You guys already said enough for a night. (kicks them both in the nuts and heads for the door. She stops and gives Princeton an evil glare) Just to even think I would say 'I love you'. Jerkoff. (takes off the '1-4-3' ring) By the way...1-4-3-4- I hate you guys. (runs out the door crying)

Prince: (glares at Roc and elbows him in the stomach) What the hell is wrong with you?!

Roc: Don't you think I feel bad 'cause she hates me too?

Brit: Y'all put yourselves in deep shit. Once Jas'marieé is THAT pissed, it's hard getting through to her. Trust.

Prince: Nah, I'm gonna do everything I can to have her back. I'm not gonna stop until I make her mine again.

Roc: And I want her to forgive me.

Ray: Good luck with that... (walks away with Shay)

* * *

{Outside}

(Jas'marieé is walking and crying as she tries to get back to the hotel)

Jas'marieé: (P.O.V.: I CANNOT believe they did that! I actually was falling for Princeton and just beginning with Roc. I love Princeton...Now I hate him and I never wanna see him again!)(keeps silently crying until someone snatches her up and brings her into the alley)

?.?.?.?.?: Helloooo sweetness.

******

Woahhhhhh! DRAMA! Sorry it took so long to upload. Had to make sure the details were juicy. (; ...Now what you thinking about?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 11.4K 25
Ariana and Briana are best friends and they are always there for each other. Ariana lives in a messed up home and so does Briana. One day they both g...
49.3K 1.3K 36
Her long, curly brown hair, her fair flawless complexion, her perfect body shape, her swag. I fell for it all. "Who's the hot girl" my Chresanto whis...
1.5M 28.2K 50
Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her dead, but is she? Princeton's instincts an...
852K 13.7K 28
Hi, I'm Sam. I was only 14 when I lost a big part of my life but I couldn't keep that holding me back from living a good life. I put up with school...