A Blind Date

By _justanotherwriter_

When Cassandra William's boyfriend of 6 months ditches her, she is set up on blind date after blind date afte... More

Chapter One: The Date
Chapter Two: The First Day
Chapter Three: Reunion
Chapter Four: Ryan
Chapter Five: An Invite At Lunch
Chapter Six: The Party
Chapter Seven: Fights and Hugs
Chapter Eight: Decisions, Decisions...
Chapter Nine: Ex-Boyfriend Say What?!
Chapter Ten: Confession
Chapter Eleven: Jealous
Chapter Twelve: Violet
Chapter Thirteen: Save the Drama for the Llama.
Chapter Fourteen: Let's Talk Things Out
Chapter Fifteen: FAKE BOYFRIEND SAY WHAT?
Chapter Sixteen: But, after all, rules are meant to be broken.
Chapter Seventeen: The Truth (Well, some of it).
Chapter Eighteen: Dream
Chapter Nineteen: The Line Between Love and Hate
Chapter Twenty: Cold Shoulder
Chapter Twenty-One: Confusion
Chapter Twenty-Two: I sound like a person in a cheesy pop song.
Chapter Twenty-Three: All Right
Chapter Twenty-Four: God, you sound like Cher Lloyd.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Introductions and Eavesdropping
Chapter Twenty-Six: Colin and a new mission.
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Phase One-Keep Calm
Chapter Twenty-Eight: A Shoulder to Cry On
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A Fight, An Introduction, Revenge and Swinging.
Chapter Thirty: A Lesson in Funology.
Chapter Thirty-Two: SURPRISE!
Chapter Thirty-Three: Drama, Jealously and a Motherly Talk.
Chapter Thirty-Four: Marcus Taylor.
Chapter Thirty-Five: Mean Girls.
Chapter Thirty-Six: An Invitation and A Talk
Chapter Thirty-Seven: I guess I have a crowd now.
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Truth or Dare.
Chapter Thirty-Nine: I hate you.
Chapter Forty: Alex? Alex who?
Chapter Forty-One: Meeting the Parents.
Chapter Forty-Two: Scared.
Chapter Forty-Three: An Overblown, Over-the-top Sweet Gesture.
Chapter Forty-Four: Masquerade.
Chapter Forty-Five: Remember?
SEQUEL UPLOADED!

Chapter Thirty-One: Wishing, Sheila, and Talking.

158K 3.5K 677
By _justanotherwriter_

Bonjour.

GUYS GUESS WHAT!!

I HAVE 100 FOLLOWER! I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SUCH GREAT READERS! :)

You may continue. 

______________________________________________________________________________

"Okay? Ready?" Alex asked me. 

"I don't know if I can do this..." I trailed off uncertainly. 

"You can! Come on, it'll be fun!" He assured me, smiling. 

"Peer pressure," I muttered, but nodded. "Fine," I sighed.

"Now, go," he shooed me of in the direction of the teenage boy. He was gangly, with long shaggy black and gray eyes. I stumbled over to him, where he was leading against a wall, reading a comic. 

"Hey!" I said cheerfully to him. 

He looked up. "Can I help you?" 

"Remember me? We met at Justin's party..." I lied, waiting for him to catch on. 

"Justin? You were at his party?" He cocked his head, confused. 

He has a friend named Justin? Who had a party? 

What are the odds?

"Yeah, remember what we did..." I dropped my voice to a low whisper and moved closer to the boy, leaning on the wall next to him. I snuck a glance at Alex behind my shoulder, who was bending over, laughing his head off. The guy was blushing and actually slightly tremebling.

I'm betting he is quite the lady's mad. 

"Uh, er," the boy stuttered. "I-I think you have the wrong person..." 

"Oh no. I would remember those lips anywhere." I said suggestively. I moved my face closer and closer to him, until our lips were a centimeter apart. The boy blushed a furious red and opened his mouth to say something. 

"Oh, well, bye!" I moved away and skipped back to Alex, leaving the flustered and confused boy behind. 

"That. Was. Awesome!" Alex clapped me on the back, laughing. I laughed too, but also felt bad for that poor boy. 

Not really. 

Hey, call me what you want, but that was funny! 

"OMG! I have a great idea!" I grinned. 

**************************************************************************************************************

After a quick drop at the costume shop, Alex and I headed into Tiffany's. I was dressed in a long, shimmery gown with huge sunglasses. Alex had on a suit with a fake earpiece. 

AKA, I was a celebrity and he was my bodyguard. 

As we stood by the entrance, I told Alex in a not-so-quiet voice, "Make sure that no fans bombard me." Alex nodded, a stern expression on his face. I drifted to the confused worker, who was examining every inch of my face, trying to figure out which celebrity I was. 

"Can I see your collections of diamond rings?" I asked, in the most snobby voice I could muster. 

"Y-yes, miss." The lady stuttered. 

"Thanks, darling," I replied. She turned around to open a display, but then she did a double take. 

"Selena Gomez?" She whispered, her eyes wide. 

Well, apparently I looked like Selena Gomez. 

"Shh," I whispered. "I'm trying to keep low for a while," I leaned over the counter.

(Gif on the right --------->) The assistant grinned. 

"Yes, of course, Ms. Gomez. I'll get those rings right away," she nodded hurriedly and turned around again. 

I took this moment to quickly dash out of the store with Alex. The moment we were a safe distance away, we began hysterically laughing. 

"I look like Selena Gomez?!" I managed to get out. 

"Apparently!" 

After we had calmed down and changed back into our normal clothes, we just roamed aimlessly around the mall, just looking at the displays and other people. Somehow, we ended up sitting at the fountain. 

"Here," Alex handed me a penny. "Make a wish." He grinned, his dimples sticking out. 

Make a wish? Easy enough, I thought. 

True love. 

I tossed the coin behind me, eyes shut tight. I heard a splash. 

"What did you wish for?" Alex asked. 

"Can't tell you, or it won't come true," I sing-songed. He rolled his eyes and got up. 

If only he knew. 

***************************************************************************************************************

"I'm hungry, let's eat." I pulled him behind me as we exited the mall. "And remember I get to pick the place! And you have to buy me ice cream!" 

We both stood in front of the passengers door and Alex unlocked the car. I bent down and snatched up the tie which I used as a blindfold. 

"Put this on and give me your keys." I instructed Alex. 

"No!" He held his keys protectively to his chest. I rolled my eyes at this immature behavior and sighed. 

"I'm a responsible driver, I promise. I won't total your car, and I did drive it before, after your party." I assured him. He sighed. 

"Just... be careful with Sheila." 

"Sheila?" 

"Yes, Sheila. My car?" He said as if I was stupid. 

"Boys and their cars..." I muttered, and snatched his keys up. "Put on the tie." I reminded him as I slid in the driver's seat and he entered the passengers seat. 

Grumbling, he did as told and sulked away in his seat. The restaurant I wanted to go was this little bistro in the next town over, but not many people knew about. It served delicious food and was also adorable. After the short 15 minute drive, I parked and helped Alex out. He put his hands on my shoulders for me to guide him. 

"This better be worth taking away my vision!" He exclaimed. Ignoring the warmth his palms gave me, I went slowly over to waitress. 

"Table for 2, outside please?" I requested and she nodded, taking us to an empty table. I helped Alex sit down and sat down myself. 

"Can I take off my blindfold now?" 

"Yeah." 

He slid it off, and he turned his around, trying to figure out where we are. "Is this La Bouchée Légére?" He asked incredulously. (The Light Bite in English- if you speak french, please let me know if this is correct!)

"You know about this place?" 

"This is one of my favorite restaurants!" He grinned. 

"Seriously?" I asked again, still astounded. 

"Yeah, I didn't know you came here!" 

"That's such a conwinkidink! Anyway, let's order." I grabbed a menu, but that was immediately snatched up from my hands by Alex. 

"I'll order for you as your servant." 

SAY WHAT? 

I hope he knows that ordering someone's food for them is a romantic gesture...

I'm sure he meant it just as friends. 

Right?

Clearing my head, I snapped back to reality. 

"-with a coke and the lady will have the chicken garden salad with a shirley temple. Thanks." He handed the waiter the menus and looked at me expectantly. 

"Do you stalk me?" I quirked an eyebrow. 

He laughed, throwing his head back. "Nah, I just can read people really easily." 

"I just noticed something!" I exclaimed. "When was the last time we insulted each other?" 

We both paused, racking our brains. "I-I can't remember." Alex declared. 

"Same." 

"Huh. Guess we can be nice to each other." He put his hand over mind and gave it a squeeze. 

Hello? Is this 911? I would like to report a heart attack due to the sweet gestures of the gorgeous boy sitting in front of me. 

Literally, the moment he did that, I froze. Like just full out, froze, with a petrified look on my face. What was I supposed to do?!

"Uh, CC? You okay?" 

"Y-yeah." I stuttered, removing my hand from his and taking a gulp of water. 

"Goody-two shoes." He grinned, breaking the tension. 

"Jerk." I grinned back. 

*************************************************************************************************************

After a delicious lunch with a few more nasty names and teasing, we walked down the street to this cute little ice cream shop called The Daily Scoop. I ordered a waffle cone with one scoop coffee flavored ice cream and one scoop cookie dough. Alex ordered mint chocolate chip. We aimlessly walked down the street, licking our frozen delights. 

"Hey, Cass?" Alex asked. 

"Yeah?" 

"Why do you find me so annoying?" He asked out of the blue. 

"Cause you were a jerk." I answered simply.

"Were? As in past tense?" 

"Yeah, I guess. Well, I mean, once I got to know you..." I trailed off. 

"Oh." 

"Why do you ask?" I turned to him. He looked away, his blue eyes darting to his desert. 

"No reason, just wondering." He mumbled. 

Strange.  

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! 

So, couple questions!

1) What do you think will happen next?

2) Should there be anymore drama?

3) Should I involve Jeremy (Kate's boyfriend) in the story? 

Any suggestions or predictions? 

Love you guys! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 883 11
After one too many blind dates, Harmony is about done with men...until one date brings her more than she ever bargained for... Story cover courtesy o...
523K 27.4K 40
❝Darling, you're a fool to think he feels the same way. ❞ ❆ In which a girl is dared to date a random guy for a month. And then dum...
18.6K 913 53
MAIN CHARACTERS: CHANLIX BANGCHAN + FELIX Bangchan and Felix are pushed into going on a blind date orchestrated by their friends from a Match.Com d...
70.8K 2.9K 19
What do you do, when the guy you love, refuses to love you back? Well in Raina's case, it leaves her extremely frustrated to no end, yet she's not w...