The Story Of Us

By bocasmaries

Selena Gomez is the 'it' girl at West Boca Raton High, in Boca Raton, Florida. She's captain of the cheerlead... More

The Story Of Us
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 6

8.7K 248 109
By bocasmaries

Chapter Six:

Justin’s POV:

“I told you we would find Colton in his natural habitat.” Selena whispered to me. I chuckled and looked over and saw that Colton was staring at us—mainly me. From the look on his face, it looked like he wanted to kill me.

Newsflash Selena isn’t yours.

After the little Gorilla program ended Selena and I took the kids and decided to go home—since we’ve seen everything.

We were walking back to Sel’s car when Colton walked up to us. I looked over to Selena and she acted like she couldn’t see him.

“Make sure to put your seat belts on kids.” Selena said while Jazzy and Gracie got in the car.

“Okay Selly.” Gracie replied.

“Selena, babe can I please talk to you?” I heard Colton say. He was literally begging.

I got in the passenger side of the car, desperately trying not to laugh at how desperate Colton was being.

“Don’t call me babe.” She snapped. Selena was standing on the outside of her door, about to get in.

“Babe why not?” Colton asked with a grin on his face. Selena snapped her head around to face Colton. “Why not? WHY NOT? Colton, I broke up with you yesterday! Get over it. Face the fact that your pretty little face got dumped.” Selena spat. It took everything I had in me not to laugh. Man I wanted to laugh so bad. I turned my head to face the girls and saw they were trying to contain their laughter too.

“I thought you were joking.” Colton said.

I knew he was stupid—but gosh.

Selena pinched her nose in frustration. “What part of ‘we’re done’ don’t you understand? I knew you were dumb, but I didn’t think you were this stupid.” Selena said.

“What did you just call me?” Colton said furrowing his eyebrows, and I saw him ball up his fists. He wasn’t gonna hit Selena was he? “Haven’t I told you never to talk to me like that?”

 “I’m not scared of you anymore Colton.” Selena said through gritted teeth. Why would she need to be scared in the first place?

“You ought to be--” Colton began, but I couldn’t help myself to say something.

“Dude, get over it. She’s done.” I said laughing and both Jazzy and Gracie laughed a little along with me.

Colton narrowed his eyebrows at me turning his attention to me then back to Selena. “Oh I see; you’re banging the nerd. How fancy.” Colton snorted.

“Justin isn’t a nerd and I’m not banging him. Unlike you he doesn’t just care about sex.” Selena said. She got in the car and slammed her door, starting the car. “And plus if I was to bang him, I bet he’d be a whole lot better in bed than you ever was.” Selena smirked and pulled the car off.

Whoa, what the hell just happened? Did Selena really just say I would be good at having sex? Me?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We arrived at Selena’s house and laid covers on the living room floor so the girls could be comfy when we watched Hunger Games.

“We’ll be back. Selena and I are gonna go get ya’ll ice cream together.” I said.

“Wait Justin!” Gracie said.

“Yeah?”

“Bieber what is a hoe?” Jazzy asked.

My eyes widened. “What—How—When?”I asked shocked.

“Selly called a waitress a hoe but she wouldn’t tell us what it meant.” Gracie added.

“Oh she did now.” I said crossing my arms. “I’ll be back.” I said.

I walked into the kitchen seeing Selena get the girls’ bowls out and the ice cream along with sprinkles, whip cream, and other ice cream toppings.

“Are you excited to watch the Hunger Games for the first time?” Selena asked while scooping ice cream.

“Hell yeah!” I exclaimed.

“Justin! Language! There are two little kids in the other room.” Selena said.

“Oh really? You’re getting on me for bad language?” I asked raising a brow. “Then why did the girls ask me what a ‘hoe’ was.”

Selena froze. “I—I don’t know.” She said trying to act innocent.

“Don’t try to be all innocent Sel!” I said.

“Whatever.” She said rolling her eyes. “I can’t believe he showed up at the zoo.” Selena said after a moment, while adding the sprinkles on the girls’ ice cream.

“Well, Selena, it is a public place, and also like you said, he was in his natural habitat.” I laughed. That made Selena smile. “Why did you break up with Colton?” I asked—well choked out.

“Because he was a jerk. I should have broken up with him ages ago.”

“Ah, I see.” I said.

“And plus he was always mean to you. I’m sorry I did nothing to stop him. Instead I just stood there and saw you get beat up.” She said looking at me with sorry eyes.

“Hey, it’s ok. It’s all in the past.” I said. I opened my arms up signaling I wanted a hug. She happily accepted my hug and I wrapped my arms around her petite waist and she wrapped hers around my torso.

“I’m actually glad I went to the library that day and began talking to you Jay.” She said in my chest. She moved her head to look up at me.

“I’m glad you did too.” I smiled looking down at her.

We stared at each other for a while until Selena started leaning towards me—is she about to kiss me? I started leaning in too. I can’t believe I was actually about to kiss Selena.

“SELLY WHERES OUR ICE CREAM!” Gracie yelled. Yeah perfect timing.

Selena pulled away and looked away from me nervously. “Yeah, maybe we should finish making their ice cream.” She smiled.

So close.

Selena’s POV:

Jazzy and Gracie were laid across the floor while Justin and I were sitting on the couch at different ends. I haven’t spoke to Justin about what happened in the kitchen earlier. To be honest I don’t even know what I was doing. Yeah it seemed like I was going to kiss him but I was in the moment.

The end credits rolled and I looked down at the floor and saw that both Jazzy and Gracie were sleep.

“It’s not even 7 yet.” I chuckled.

“I guess they’re tired out for today.” Justin laughed.

“Or the movie was too boring for them.” I laughed. I got up and grabbed the ice cream bowls that were on the floor and made my way back into the kitchen.

“Yeah probably. “ Justin said from behind me.

Great, we are where we left off before the movie— when I almost kissed him.

Then I remembered—does Justin even like me? I mean he gave that waitress his number? Right?

“Hey Selena, can I ask you something?” Justin asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah—sure.” I said nervously.

“Why did Colton say you should be scared of him?”

“Uhh—um.”I said. I can’t lie to Justin. He’ll see right through me. I tilted my head down.

“And tell me the truth Sel. We’re really good friends now—well I’m hoping we are.” Justin said placing a finger under my chin making me look up at him. And that made me get butterflies. His light brown eyes stared deep into mine.

Could I tell him? Of course I can! I trust Justin. “Colton, he—he has really bad anger problems,” I began.

“Are you trying to tell me Colton hit you?” He said raising a brow. I didn’t say anything but nod my head.

“And I feel like whenever Colton would hit you freshman year or whenever after that it was my fault. Because whenever I made him mad, he would take it out on you because he didn’t want to hit me. He only started hitting me a few months ago.” I choked out with a single tear falling out. “You’re the only person I’ve told other than Demi.” I wiped my tear away. Another escaped and before I could wipe it Justin did for me.

I looked up at him and he was staring at me looking like he wanted to rip someone’s head off.

We were interrupted with Justin’s phone beeping.

“Sorry.” He mumbled. He took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Aimee.”

“Who?” I asked confused.

“Oh—um the waitress at the zoo.” He said scratching the back of his neck.

“Oh.” I said. “What does she want?”

“Oh just saying hi, and to see if I wanted to hang out with her sometime.” He replied nervously.

Wait. Why are we all of a sudden nervous around each other? And why do I feel jealousy?

“Oh, that’s cool I guess.” I said trying to sound happy for him.

~Next Day~

“Please say something.” I said to a shocked Demi who was sitting on my bed. I had just told her everything that happened yesterday.

From what happened at the zoo—with Justin and the waitress, how she texted him while we where hanging out, and to seeing Colton also at the zoo. How he tried to threaten me but I wasn’t taking it no more.

“YOU’RE JEALOUS!” Demi screeched out catching me off guard.

“What, no I’m not!” I said.

“Selena yes you are! You got mad at Justin because he got another girls number.” Demi said slowly.

“I’m not mad at Justin, I’m mad at the girl.” I said.

“Why?”

“First off, she’s gorgeous, and second she didn’t even notice me. It’s like Justin and I could have been dating, and she wouldn’t care. She just started flirting with him.” I said annoyed just thinking about it.

“See you’re jealous.” Demi said.

“No I’m not. Why should I be jealous over a guy who doesn’t even like me?”

“He does like you Sel. And you are jealous. Just stop arguing with me and face the facts and accept the truth.”

“No.” I said.

“Yes.”

“No.” I argued back.

“Then where is Justin now?” Demi asked raising a brow.

“Out on a date with Aimee.” I huffed.

“SEE THAT MOVE THERE! YOU HUFFED AND ROLLED YOUR EYES! YOU’RE TOTALLY JEALOUS!” Demi said.

“Whatever.” I said.

Maybe I am jealous? But why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8M 274K 43
You've heard of when bad boy meets good girl....but have you heard of when bad girl meets good boy? When Nolan met Danielle he expected nothing. Litt...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
390K 8.1K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
165K 7.7K 61
TURBULENCE (n:) The quality or state of violent disorder or commotion. Chaotic or unstable motion in the atmosphere. Anything and everything that cha...