๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ

By Nesis_reeds

I was just a normal girl who had this Ex name, Christopher Brown in high school. But what I didn't know was h... More

๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

Six

62 4 0
By Nesis_reeds

I was looking at Chris and he was smiling looking at me.

"You think that's funny?" I asked as I sucked my tooth.

"Yes I think it's-

"GET THIS FLOUR OUT MY FUCKIN HAIR CHRIS!" I yelled at him he jumped.

"Well shit you'n have to yell that loud." He said.

"Come on ill rinse it out." He chuckled.

—-

I snuggled up against Chris I was feeling mild cramps. I can't believe I'm pregnant by Chris. My mom is so pissed at me she isn't talking to me but get this SHES TALKING TO CHRIS!

Like how does that even work?! HE GOT Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pregnant!!!

"Baby." Chris calls my name rubbing on my leg. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Karrueche text me right, she goin come at me talking about I'm a manwhore and I'm a cheater and I'm a low down dawg and how can you get that bitch pregnant and blah blah blah." He said to me.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I cussed that bitch out." He said to me. I laughed at how he said it.

"How she goin come at me when she was messing around with that ugly ass nigga Quavious behind my back?" He asked.

"I mean you cheated-

"To get back at her for cheating on me." He said to me. "Your the only girl I cheated on karrueche with and that's on me." He said to me.

"Well that doesn't matter Wanna know why?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked rubbing my cheek.

"Because your with me, not her and we are having a kid." I softly spoke. He smiled and I smiled. We kissed slowly.

"Now can you please hurry up and make the food." I whined. He chuckled.

"Ugh, your going to kill me with all these cravings mamas." He said standing up. I giggled.

"You put this baby in me so deal with it." I teased. He chuckled going to the kitchen.

I snuggled in the blankets on the couch

I still can't stand Chris

Two hours later

"Okay so why is it any of your business of who I text?!" I snapped.

"Because I fucking said so! Nicki you should already know! Don't piss me off please don't I'm not in the mood man." He said to me. I just looked at him.

"I don't care, your not finna just come up in my world acting like you own me that's not fair i can have friends-

"Not guys who wants to get inside your Damn panties!" His voice got deep. I swallowed nervously.

"B-

"Nicki say something else!" He snapped as he grabbed me forcely. "I said what I fucking said don't make me repeat myself." He gritted. I just looked at him as my nostrils flared. I wanted to say something so badly but I knew he was going to hit me.

"Why are you so mean!" I screamed storming away but he yanked me to him and my face smashed to his chest.

"Because your not listening! Nicki when I tell you your mine I mean that shit! Do you understand me?!" He snapped. I nodded sadly.

"Look let's not argue your pregnant and I don't want you stressing." He said sitting down on the bed and he pulled me on his lap.

"I'm hungry make me some food." I whined.

"Nicki I just made you-

I just looked at him

"Okay fine what do you want?" He asked.

"I want some deserts, I want brownies, ice cream, Oou can you order me baked Alaska? Oou I want some Chinese food-just give me all of that with a side of twizzlers and lemonade-

"Ugh just text me it-

"And jolly ranches the gummies that's all." I said to him.

"Sour kind right?" He asked

"No I want the original kind." I said typing in my phone.

"Remember you said original kind." He said and I waved him off.

"Chris why did you get the original kind?! I told you never give me original you know I like the sour kind!" I exclaimed. His eyes widen.

"BRO! You told me to give you the original kind! I literally asked you twice and you said the original kind!" He exclaimed.

"No I said sour!" I snapped.

He waved me off

"I knew you were going to do that shit so I gave you the sour kind in just an case." I said.

"Because you didn't listen! That's why." I said.

"No you are difficult." He said to me.

I rolled my eyes and I ate my brownie

"Fat ass." He said opening his bag of hot Cheetos.

"I'm fat? Your the one who did this to me." I said. He smirked.

"I know your having daddy's baby, my first baby momma." He teased as I blushed. He kissed on my cheek. "I guess your being my first everything huh? My first love, my first girl and now your my first baby momma." He said. I blushed more.

"You just can't get enough of me." I said eating my ice cream. He chuckled.

"I guess I can't, you might end up being my wife." He said. I giggled.

Next day

I woke up feeling Chris arms tightened around me. I snuggled against him he gripped on my ass. I looked he was up on his phone.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"10 am." He said yawning. He laid his head on my breast while scrolling on Instagram.

I've been chilling with Chris at his house these past days doing nothing. I want to do something and spring break is almost over.

"We didn't even do anything for spring break." I said rubbing his curly hair.

"What do you want to do baby?" He asked looking at me.

"Anything, we need to get out of this city and have some fun." I said.

"You know speaking of school I'm cautious about you doing cheer while your pregnant." He said.

"Anyways." I trailed off.

"I'm serious." He said.

"You just want an excuse for guys to not see my fat ass in some spandex." I teased.

"Maybe." He said.

I giggled

"Where are you trying to go? We have school on Monday and it's Tuesday so we have a little bit of time." He said.

"Let's go to like the Bahamas or some nice resort island." I said to him.

"Just Letme know where and I'll book it." He said kissing my cheek and getting up. I watched him walk to the bathroom shutting the door.

Maybe it won't be so bad being with Chris

Oh who am I kidding this nigga is bipolar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 379 18
แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€ฅแ€บแ€‡แ€ฌแ€แ€บแ€œแ€™แ€บแ€ธ
159K 2.7K 48
just read
69.8K 2.8K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

311K 7.8K 113
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...