Every Demon's Curse (Sebastia...

By phantomatsuoka

[Highest rank: #1 on sebastianxciel, #6 under the sebaciel tag] Bound by a curse to last until he come face t... More

A Demon's Aesthetics
A Demon's Contracts
A Demon's Diet
A Demon's Loathe
A Demon's Confirmation
A Demon's Frustrations
A Demon's Trouble
A Demon's Poem
A Demon's Pain
A Demon's Change
A Demon's Mistake
A Demon's Choice
A Demon's Tears
A Demon's Lover
A Demon's Holiday
A Demon's Anxiety
A Demon's Fears
A Demon's Mate
A Demon's Touch
A Demon's Curse
Thank You! And listen up..
Sneak Peak: Next Story! (Now Published)

A Demon's Chance

7.9K 361 546
By phantomatsuoka

It took all of Ciel's willpower not to wrap his arms around the demon. He gave the broad chest a light push and Sebastian broke away immediately.

"I'm not inlove with him..." Ciel argued internally.

"Are you sure this is not just some sick joke, demon?" The feisty little lord asked.

Sebastian chuckled sardonically.

"I am not allowed to tell a lie, my lord. And believe me when I say I wasn't expecting this curse much more than you."

"Curse?"

"Yes, my lord. You are my curse. It truly makes sense now if I look at it closely." Sebastian mused

"What curse?"

"Why.. the curse to be ensnared by something so mundane such as your so called 'love' of course."

"A demon? In love? Come off it!" Ciel clicked his tongue.

"Ironic isn't it? I reckon now you already know why I was so desperate to find some answers sooner." The butler answered.

"Is there any cure?"

"Not that I know of, my lord."

"Wait... Earlier you stated that 'you are aware' I don't return your feelings. Why is that?" The young earl cocked his head to the side and waited for an answer. He after all, came here to gain answers so might as well feed his curiosity to the fullest.

"It's part of the curse, bocchan" The butler clad in black started

"It was said that demon's aren't entirely titled to being the superior race without a hefty price. Those mortals that they often treat as cattles waiting to be slaughtered, would be their own downfall... Legends goes as, once in a demon's eternal life they will fall hopelessly in love with a mortal, these feelings were to last until there's a faux beat inside their chest... But never under any circumstance will that mortal return those feelings. Leaving the demon to dwell upon an eternity of vehement from something they once made fun of, mortal beings' pathetic broken heart..." His demon stated.

"Sadly, as I search for a cure, all I ever got were first hand statements claiming such curse really exists, that our kind surely enough are capable of loving, but not being loved..." Sebastian flashed a pained smile which made Ciel's chest constrict. Chosing to focus instead on this new found information, the young earl eyed his butler with furrowed brows before opening his mouth to speak.

"Y-you'll only love once? And this feeling will last for all eternity?" Blue eye met the pair of crimsons. Sebastian can't help but chuckle upon the pain-streak faced boy, guilt was clearly evident in his expression that made it impossible for the demon not to place another chaste kiss above the slate head.

"That's right, my lord... Which means, I'll love no one else but you... Even if you perish, wither, and die.. I'd still be cursed of loving you.. Till the very end." He proclaimed, truthfully. Suprisingly, having declared it aloud in front of the boy which was supposed to be his curse, didn't sound that bad at all.

Ciel's breath hitched. Why was he getting overwhelmed with guilt and pity all of a sudden? It was not his damn problem if this demon would suffer from something as pathetic as a broken heart. Then why does he want to make it all better instead? He willed up all his strength to met Sebastian's gaze, unsure of what to do next. Until his butler gently cupped his cheek with that warm gloved hand.

"No need to get all worked up over this, bocchan. I do not ask of you any response to such foolish confession, for I already know your answer. I was just simply fulfilling your order, telling you the truth that you ever so wanted to hear." Said the demon.

"You can pretend that this didn't happen, my lord. Things will go about as they were before all of this. You need not worry about it. I'll stay as your butler and you as my master. And not a single word about all of this would be uttered between us." Sebastian added. Another pained smile made its way pass the demon's lips. Completely dissolving all of Ciel's restraints, pushing him off of the edge of agitation.

"Who ever told you to decide for me? Have you asked what I wanted?!" The boy shouted, halting the demon's motion.

"Pardon?" Confusion flashed through the garnets.

"Did it cross your mind that maybe what you confessed is something that I do not wish to forget? And.. and.. what if I want you to show me this love that you speak of, to try and earn mine in return?" The boy took a quick breath, not sure if he'll be able to breathe properly through the wild pounding inside his chest. With clenched fists and shaking knees, the boy continued...

"How sure are you that I'll never feel the same if you won't even try and prove it to me? Are you pathetic enough to believe that I'll never return your love just because some petty curse told you so? Don't quit the game even before you start to play it, Sebastian. You'll never know if you had won if you wouldn't even give it a try." Ciel's face all the way to his ear were the reddest they've ever been, yet his voice boomed with such certainty and his exposed eye burned with conviction.

Sebastian had been suprised quite a few times in his long life, but the words coming from the slate-haired, blushing mess of a boy a few feet away from him stupefied him to the highest degree. His chest felt like something was about to jump out of it and wordlessly he yanked the boy's wrist and caged him inside his arms once again, this time a tad tighter.

"You won't regret this chance, my lord. I promise you this, let the moon bear witness to this oath. I shall spend every waking day just to let you know how precious you are to me.." A chance, he was given a chance and he have none the least intention of letting it slip. Never had the demon felt this kind of passion over anything, if this was truly his curse, then he'd willingly embrace it.

"Tch, Just stop talking and prove it to me before I change my mind. Unlike you, I do not have an eternity to love." Ciel awkwardly wrapped his arms around Sebastian's waist, rested his head against the taller lad's chest, genuinely feeling bliss as he listens to the wild mock beating housed within the demon's firm chest. Each beat signifying that the demon was his, contract or not. A thought that warmed the little earl's entire being, sending bliss he had yet to experience until then.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian chuckled, elated beyond words. Carried the boy in his arm and swiftly leaping off to return back to the manor.

The young earl stared at Sebastian in the midst of the night. He tried to, but he just couldn't pry his eye off of the man. Not because of how magnificent he looked as the wind rustles his silk black mane, not because of how the moonlight accentuated his handsome face. But because Ciel never knew a creature from hell would bear the most captivating smile he would witness during his short mortal life.

He wasn't inlove with the demon. But the feeling that Sebastian made him feel was far too powerful to be ignored. The connection he felt with him went beyond the bounds of their contract. He wasn't in love with Sebastian, well at least not yet.

But it seems like the demon wouldn't have to wait much longer for that to change...

***

"Rise and shine, bocchan!" Chimed the over-enthusiastic butler after hearing the small grunt from Ciel's sleeping form.

"10 more minutes." The boy requested, covering his face with a pillow.

"You'll miss your violin lesson with Ms. Collins if you stay any further in bed, my lord." Sebastian explained, which the earl responded with an irate groan.

"If you truly love me, then let me sleep longer." The demon can't help but emit a heartfelt chuckle. It has been a week since that unexpected confession, a week since he had been given a chance to capture the beautiful boy's heart; a week since Ciel started using his "if you truly love me, then..." card against his demon butler.

Instead of retorting back to his master, the demon leaned in, lips almost touching Ciel's small ear and whispered seductively.

"If you don't get up this instant, I swear to your holy deity of a god that I will kiss you, full on the lips. You're much aware of how badly I wanted to do so, right bocchan~?" Sebastian, being the sly demon that he was practically purred this statement into the boy's ear.

As if on cue, the flustered mess of a boy that was Ciel shot back up.

"Ok! Ok I'm up! Jeez!" A light shiver traveled down his spine when his sensitive ear felt the demon's hot breath. His heart raced at the instant thought of his butler's lips pressed against his own. And that fluttery feeling whenever the taller one affectionately calls him "bocchan.."

Ciel shoved all of these thoughts away, certain that they'll only make more blood rush against his pale cheeks. Sebastian eyed the flushed young boy glaring at him, loving the way those plump cheeks constantly heats up during his advances.

Supressing the urge to pinch those round cheeks and to kiss those pouting pink lips, the demon settled with yanking the boy's hand to properly rid the boy of his nightly clothes.

"What's my schedule for today, Sebastian?"

"After your violin lesson, you're quite free to do what you please, master." Not believing his ears, thin brows rose while cocking his head to the side.

"Is that so? Hmm. That's something that does not occur often.."

"Indeed, my lord. How ever do you wish to spend your free day?" Asked Sebastian.

Ciel thought for a moment, he certainly did not want to be out in this midst summer heat. There was no way he'd invite anyone to come over and accompany him. His gaze traveled back to the demon, an idea popped out of his head.

"Would you.. I mean, you can... ugh... Keep me company for the rest of the day! You are to ask no questions about it! That's an order!" The earl instantly looked away, feeling the rumpant pounding from his chest and the heat building up his cheeks.

Sebastian stared at the boy with wide crimsons, did his proud young master just opted to spend his free day with him? The overwhelmed butler was about to agree whole heartedly to the thought of being with the young lord in such new light, when a small knock interupted him.

"Enter." Ciel shouted.

"My lord, Lady Elizabeth has sent a telegram informing her arrival later this afternoon." Mey-rin said, making the iritated demon growl with disapproval.

The slate-haired boy exhaled deeply, hating to admit the pang of disappointment he felt, his blue eye met his butler's eyes, noticing how Sebastian shared his disappointment but to a higher degree.

"You heard her... Cancel my plans for today, Sebastian." Ciel commanded half-heartedly.

"Understood..." Was the demon's bitter response.

---

A/N: I hope this made up for Ciel's drama last chapter haha. Sorry about that but I just personally believe it would be harder for Ciel to acknowledge his feelings for Sebby instead of jumping him right then and there screaming "I love you, please fck me" xD.. Hope you enjoyed reading, I'd be waiting for your lovely reviews. Lots of love, my dears! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 465 18
You were just a freak. Nothing more. Just some strange child that had the ability to talk with animals. Your mother was abusive, and you were constan...
138K 4.2K 34
What if Ciel didn't made a deal with one demon, but instead he made a deal with two demons? Expect this one demon is special...meet (Y/n) (L/n), a sp...
4.2K 69 15
Ciel has fallen ill after a mission from the Queen regarding illegal use of gas in London. Convinced it's just a cold he suffers from, he starts to d...
79K 2.9K 15
Sebastian Michealis is a demon, and demons aren't supposed to fall in love. That is, until he falls for his master, Ciel Phantomhive. Sebastian fears...