The Made Up Story Of My Life

By godlover2003

The Made Up Story Of My Life More

When I First Moved Here
My Second Class
The Third Period and Going Home
Welcome To Yo-Kai Class Part 1
Welcome To Yo-Kai Class Part 2

Super Unicorn Clan VS Unicorn Clan

6 0 0
By godlover2003

A really good talent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My next class was: How To Train Your Unicorn.

I was ready because, I had just gotten to play on my favorite video game, and I was about to beat my rival.

Then in that class was Mrs. Acrissa Medley.

In that class, we had to get into clans and then we can start learning about training unicorns.

I was the leader of the Super Unicorn Clan.

In that class I knew, Lizzie, Bill, Tristin, Emma, Cosmo, Shelby, Justin, Chann, and Serena.  The leader of the Unicorn Clan was, Channing.  We got to pick out who we wanted to be in our clan.

My first pick was Lizzie.  Chann got Cosmo.  Then I picked Shelby.  Chann got Tristin.  After that I picked Emma.  Chann got Bill.  Then I picked Serena.  Chann got Justin.

So, there was about 5 people per clan.

Then, Mrs. Medley said, "In this class, your clan will be like your family.  You learn from your clan members, you will fail in front  of them, and cry with them."

We all said ok, and then, we got to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.1K 59
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
1.4M 97K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
1.4M 59.4K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman that escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, if she wasn't...