Welcome To Yo-Kai Class Part 1

Yo-Kai are strange and mysterious creatures

Yo-Kai are strange and mysterious creatures.  I had a 3-hour class on all of the different Yo-Kai.  On that certain day, we learned about Komason, Komajiro, Komane, and Komiger.  We had to do find out what the class of those Yo-Kai was.  Since I already knew what each Yo-Kai was, I told the teacher, Mr. Nate Adams, and he gave me a Yo-Kai Watch video game.

I found out that I had to go back to this class every day.  I knew that I was going to be one of the smartest people in that class.  I couldn't wait for every day, of that class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I had that class again.  That was the day that Mr. Adams, or Mr. Nate, would assign us to be certain Yo-Kai.  I got to be Komiger.  There was a kid named Trevor who got assigned to be Komason.  The kid named Caleb was assigned to be Komane.  The kid named Channing, but I called him Chann, got assigned to be Komajiro.  I had to go and get a Komiger costume.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was super excited to be in that class, until the next day, when something terrible happened.

I had gotten a...