Mr. Black And Kim Heechul

By KuraiHaru17

He was aloof, the other was alone. He was proud, the other was modest. He hid his insecurities behind a mask... More

The Day They Met
His Anger Kicks In
Donghae
...He's Quite Different...

Everything Is... Normal?

101 3 0
By KuraiHaru17

Next day, Super Junior went on with their normal everyday schedules, while Haruka just stayed in the recording room, waiting for his vocal trainer to come. He was not really that interested in who his trainer was or if he was coming or not. He just wanted the day to pass by like it was nothing.

But that was not just going to happen, not to him.

"Oh there you are," his to-be-manager, a young man known as Mark Bluer. He was average, a little shorter than Haruka with a bit tan skin, light brown hair and laughing blue eyes. And he always, always, had something blue in his outfit, whether it was his pants, his glasses, scarf, necktie, that had to be something blue.

"...Yeah..." was the reply of the ever-so-quiet Haruka. Mark sat next to him on the ground.

"I regret to inform you that you vocal trainer won't be here today for...reasons..." the foreigner said. Haruka glanced at him.

"It's because he knew it was me, right?" he asked. Mark hesitated before he nodded. "I knew it was going to be like this..."

"So, would you like to carry on with dance practice?" Mark suggested, getting up as Haruka did. The boy waved his hand dismissively.

"No...I'm going out.."

"But-"

"..." Haruka glared at him. Mark gulped and nodded.

"Yes, sir." With that being said, Haruka walked out and decided to do something he hasn't done in a while. I small smirk appeared on his lips as he decided where his destination would be.

And did anyone, other than Mark, care?

No, not really.

The day was over, Heechul and the others were on their way home, some were even asleep. It was fifteen past midnight. He just wanted to go home and sleep.

Well, that was all he ever wanted.

"Hey, where is Haruka?" Donghae asked suddenly. Heechul groaned as he remembered the scary boy with them. He actually wished he didn't come back. He was scary, a kind of scary that Heechul didn't like.

"His manager called me," Leeteuk said with a small smile. "He has left earlier today." Donghae smiled.

"Good, I want him to have dinner with us."

"It's too late, Donghae."

"...I still want to..." Leeteuk smiled again.

"He may be back by now. I gave him a spare key." Heechul groaned. Leeteuk gave him a brief glare and turned back to Donghae. "I'm sure he would have dinner with us, if we can prepare any, that is." True, they were all tired and worn out. And they'd probably be asleep before they could reach the apartment.

"Good." Heechul wondered how Donghae could accept the boy that quick, even though the boy has ignored him, and it was so clear to everyone he didn't want to be with them. Then why..?

"...I sense trouble..." Heechul said. "I don't like that boy." Leeteuk sighed.

"We know."

"But I really feel something is going wrong today..."

"You always feel like this."

"No I don't."

"It doesn't matter." Leeteuk has been a bit cold towards him since they talked the day before. Heechul was just expressing what he felt. And he was not lying; to him, the boy was creepy. Was that too much?

Little did he know that he was right. There was indeed trouble waiting for them.

.....................................................................

"My goodness, what happened to you?!"

Okay, it did sound really heartless and cold, possibly evil and childish as well, but Heechul was happy. So happy it was getting harder to conceal the smirk that threatened to appear on his face any moment.

When they came back, Haruka was there, but his arm was bleeding and so was his head and, if it wasn't for his super over-protectiveness of his face, Heechul would have known if his face was hurt as well or not.

"I told you there was something wrong...." he said under his breath, and gladly it was not heard by anyone.

"Should we get a doctor-"

"No!" For the first time, Heechul could actually hear something Haruka said. The boy gripped onto the surprised Leeteuk's arm. "...P-please...I'll b-be fine..." Leeteuk gave him a look of doubt before he changed the subject.

"Fine then, let me treat your wounds, at least." Haruka shook his head. "Don't shake your head at me. You are hurt, and you need to be treated." the boy obliged and got up with Leeteuk and Donghae, who helped him to Leeteuk's room. The leader told Heechul to get the first aid kit, and the latter did as he was told.

Haruka really didn't want them to see his face. It was not bruised, not at all. But he just...didn't... Now that he thinks of it, he doesn't know why he was so keen of doing it at that time, and it all seems stupid to him.

"Come on, I need to see if your face is okay." Leeteuk sighed as he tried to keep Haruka still, but the boy kept avoiding him. Heechul watched in amusement as the boy was held in place by Donghae. "There, don't move...How do you even see with your hair like this...?" He felt Leeteuk's warm hand gently brush away the hair from his face. he closed his eyes in anticipation, but when nothing happened, he opened one eye slowly.

"...Woah..." was the only thing Leeteuk said before he fell silent for a few more seconds. Heechul was curious. He went to the bed and saw what made Leeteuk so speechless. It was, of course, Haruka's face. He had to admit, it was...different.

His skin was so white, he even looked a bit like a vampire. His lips looked so small and pinkish, is cheeks were a bit pink, but what really caught his attention was his whole face.

Haruka looked beautiful.

And by beautiful, he meant feminine kind of beautiful. His face looked like a girl's and he could totally see why the boy wanted to hide it. He didn't blame him on that one.

Or wait, he did. Oh well.

"Why are you hiding your face, Haruka? You have a lovely one." Leeteuk said as he gently treated the small cuts and scratches on the boy's white face. "I thought you had some kind of scar or something..." The boy said nothing. "Anyway, I'm glad you didn't get your head hurt badly. It would have been necessary to see a doctor then." Haruka just nodded. Heechul scoffed and left the room.

"So, how is he?" Hankyung asked.

"Pretty."

"What?"

"You should see his face," he said with an annoyed sigh. "He looks like a girl."

"Ah," Hankyung chuckled. "Like you." Heechul glared at him. "What? Isn't it true?" He received no reply. "Anyway, I hope he opens up to us now. You should go to sleep."

"Whatever, he is going to sleep with the other's anyway." he said as he walked into his room. And that was just what happened. Haruka was sent to the others downstairs, and Sungmin was more than happy to let him share the room with him and Kyuhyun.

"You can have Kyuhyun's bed," he said. "And Kyuhyun can sleep on the ground." The younger glanced at them away from his laptop then went back to StarCraft. Haruka kept looking at him for a while.

"...games...." he said. Sungmin turned to him .

"Oh, don't even dream about it. Kyuhyun won't let you play." Sungmin said with a small smile. "But maybe he will what you two become friends, your ages are close." then he yawned and climbed into the bed. "You know, you better sleep by my side. Kyuhyun snores a lot."

"Yes I do, now sleep next to hyung and don't bother me." Kyhyun said, not even looking at Haruka.

"Kyuhyun, be polite."

"It's okay..." Haruka said quietly. "..And thank you...hyung...But-"

"Oh no, you aren't bothering me at all. And you sound sleepy."

"Hyung he's whispering.." Kyuhyun remarked. Sungmin brushed it off.

"Come on, Haruka." He literally pulled the boy onto the bed and tucked him in. "Sweet dreams." he said and in a few minutes, he was asleep. Haruka closed his once again hidden eyes (He just can't live like normal people.) and sighed.

"...Good night, hyung..." he murmured, shifting into a comfortable position. After a while, he was asleep, something he hasn't done for long.

Kyuhyun glanced at his sleeping figure and, out of curiosity, lifted his hair up a little to see his face. He blinked.

"He is white and cold," he muttered to himself. "Like a snowman." he added with a snicker. "...A girly snowman..." Thinking he could use some sleep as well, he closed his laptop and put it aside, took off his glasses, climbed under the covers and hoped Haruka wouldn't wake up and strangle him while he's asleep. The boy would, at least, have some sort of headache in the morning.

What a nice first impression, Kyuhyun. He laughed to himself and started to drift to sleep.

...............................................................................

"Rise and Shine, Haruka..." Haruka groaned as he heard a voice right next to his ears. He rubbed his eyes and face as he sat up with some help. His head hurt like heck, and his arm too. He felt a hand rub his back gently. "Are you okay?"

Now he recognized the voice; it was Ryeowook.

"I am..." he said, turning to the young man by his side. He saw him smile at him, and he gave him a small smile. "..Thanks for asking..."

"You are not scary..."

"..huh...?"

"Heechul-hyung said you were scary." Haruka said nothing. "...He doesn't like you, does he...?" his time, Haruka shook his head. "Why? Did you two fight or something?"

"...No..."

"Then why...?" Ryeowook asked. Haruka shrugged. "Don't think too much of it, he is like that most of the time. Maybe hyung doesn't not like you after all..." Haruka blinked. "Don't mind me." he said with a laugh. "Let's go, breakfast is ready- Oh, you still have to shower first. Go, go, go." He found himself pushed into the bathroom by Ryeowook, and couldn't help but smile mentally.

And he was not going to let the chance slip by him, of course.

"Where is he?" Yeseung asked as soon as Ryeowook walked into the kitchen.

"Showering." the younger smiled. "I think he is not okay, though. He looked hurt."

"Maybe he has a headache." Sungmin suggested. "Kyuhyun was snoring."

"..." Kyuhyun sighed and focused on shoving the largest amount of food in his mouth.

"...It's possible." Yeseung agreed. Kyuhyun just ignored them.

"I still want to know what happened to him yesterday..." Sungmin said after a while. "And I don't think he would tell us..."

"We can have Donghae ask him. He's good with things like these." Eunhyuk snickered. Yeseung laughed as well.

"I wouldn't be surprised if we find Donghae hanging from the ceiling after that..." he said. "He'd pester him so much and most likely force him to say it."

"Yeah..." Ryeowook glanced at the watch, and gasped. "We got to hurry!" On that, Haruka walked in. Ryeowook grabbed him by the arm. "Here, eat quick, we got to hurry!" Haruka didn't know what to say to him.

Oh wait, he knew.

"I'm not really hungry..." he said. "...I don't like eating after waking up..."

"Aw... Okay then. Let's just go." Haruka went with Leeteuk, Heechul, Donghae, Shindong and Hankyung, for no reason except that Donghae dragged him along. Leeteuk seemed happy to see him.

"How are you today?"

"...My head hurts a little..." he replied in his whisper-y voice. "...headache..." Leeteuk smiled at him.

"Will you be okay? Do you need an aspirin or something?'

"...No, thank you. I'm used to this...."

Thar was practically the longest conversation ever held with the boy, or at least till that time. Heechul glanced at him suspiciously. 'Used to it?' What did he mean? Did he mean being beat up? Or was it something else...

Oh well, that was something. Heechul was nosy, and he knew it. Now he had a mental note; to know what happened with Haruka the day before.

Maybe he would find something interesting about him, that Haruka.

He didn't notice Haruka glancing at him briefly, his crimson eyes scanning the older's expression. Something was up, he felt it in his tummy. And he was not letting his guard down.

Not to Kim Heechul.

.......................................................................

A/N: Shorter than I wanted, but okay. This still has a second part. I'm looking forward to that. Please enjoy.

KuraiHaru17

;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 480 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
19.7K 1.6K 37
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
213K 1.1K 196
Mature content
254K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them