What If? ↭ Hunhan/Chanbaek

By IShipIttt

Okay so this is mainly a Chanbaek/Baekyeol and Hunhan fic. This is a highschool au where Chanyeol and Sehun a... More

Description
Summer Break
First Day
Protecting or Hurting?
Thinking of you
Home or Hell?
Waiting
Confessions (Taoris chapter)
Stay With Me
Going Home
Being Apart Only Makes It Worse
Reasons
Hate you(Chanbaek chapter)
I'm Sorry
Spending the Day Together
Together?
Back Off
I Was Tagged
Empty Promises
Loving You
Teasing
Detention
Parents Disapproval
Separation
Sneaking In
Getting You Back
Going to Court Soon?
I Love You
Cheater
Let Me Explain
Helping
He's Mine
Teasing and Consequence
Morning After and Date Preparations
Double Date
FINAL
KAISOO SEQUEL
THANK YOU

You're so Needy

9.1K 313 257
By IShipIttt

((Smut warning)) (Chanbaek bed, I needed that headboard for a reason heh)

Chanyeol's POV **three years later**

It felt good to be out if highschool. Sehun and I bought our own house and had Luhan and Baekhyun move in, it was pretty big but not huge it was still cozy. Sehun had actually ended up proposing to Luhan last month while they went on vacation, we'd found out because Luhan called us and was freaking the hell out. Well I already knew because Sehun had told me his plan weeks before they left, but I was still excited for them. They had gone out for the day today and currently Baekhyun was sitting beside me leaning against my shoulder, but I doubt he was watching the show, he was too busy being needy. I was only wearing a pair of boxers and sweatpants, Baekhyun was wearing boxers and one of my long sleeved shirts even though it was middle of summer.

He ran his hand up my thigh and I sighed. I told him I was making him wait for at least a week and he's been more needy for this whole time than ever before. I mean I wasn't complaining because hey, would would complain when their boyfriend is basically whining and begging them for sex.

"Baekhyun what did I say?" I asked, looking down at him.

"Come on Channie please, it's been over a week already." He whined, giving me puppy eyes.

Like I said before this boy has me wrapped around his finger and it's hard to refuse him, but I was trying for as long as I could. He trailed his fingers along my abs and moved so he was straddling me running his hand down inside my sweatpants.

This boy is so going to get it.

"Come on I know you want to." Baekhyun whispered in my ear.

I let out a moan as he palmed me through my boxers. I pushed him off of me and backed him against a wall, pinning his hands above his head and pressing my lips to his. Baekhyun opened his mouth slightly into the kiss so I took the chance to slip my tongue in and explore the well known area.

Running my hand down his back I squeezed his ass, making him moan. We pulled away for air and I started rubbing through his boxers slowly. Connecting our lips quickly I switched our positions so I was against the wall and he looked at me confused.

Baekhyun's POV

Chanyeol nudged my shoulder down and I got the hint, dropping to my knees and looking up at him.

"Suck me off." Chanyeol said and I nodded, pulling down his sweatpants and boxers.

Licking up the bottom of his hard-on I kissed the tip before taking him into my mouth, using my hand for what I couldn't fit in my mouth. Pulling back I swirled my tongue around the tip, hiding my smile when I heard him moan, I kissed his hipbones, biting them while my hand continued moving.

Taking him back into my mouth Chanyeol tangled his fingers in my hair, I held his hips against the wall to make sure he wouldn't move. I'm glad I did so because he tried to buck his hips and I dug my nails into his hips so he'd stop.

Hollowing my cheeks I took him to the back of my throat causing him to tug on my hair making me moan. The vibrations made him let out a groan before releasing into my mouth.

Chanyeol's POV

When Baekhyun pulled away there was a string of saliva connect his lips to me. I pulled him up by his hair and he licked his lips and swallowed, and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't one of the hottest things I've seen him do.

Pulling on my boxers I grabbed his hand, pulling him upstairs to our room and shutting the door. Walking to the middle of the large room where he was standing I pulling his shirt over his head and pressed my lips to his in a heated kiss, backing him up until he fell backwards onto the bed with me on top of him. Getting back up I went over to the closet and pulled something out, hiding it behind my back until I walked over to him.

"What do you have?" Baekhyun asked, sitting up and scooting back to the middle of the king sized bed, sitting cross legged.

"Something you asked for a while ago." I said and he blushed, his eyes widening when I dangled two pairs of metal handcuffs on my index finger.

Getting on the bed I crawled over to Baekhyun as he laid down, I straddled his stomach and he tapped the cuffs as I held them up again.

"Someone's eager." I chuckled, closing one side of the cuffs around the wrist he was holding up.

"Can't blame me." He shrugged.

I dropped his wrist and picked up the other pair and tightened them around his free wrist before leaning down to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, the cold metal touching my back as I was grinding against him. 

One of Baekhyun's hands came around the my front, sliding down to my boxers. I grabbed the side of the cuffs that wasn't around his wrist and brought it up, closing it around a bar on the headboard, doing the same with the other.

"But I want to touch you." He pouted as I slid his boxers off, throwing them to the floor doing the same with mine.

"And that's the reason of the handcuffs, so you can't do that." I said, kissing up his thighs biting sucking and licking them.

Getting overtop of him again I put three fingers to his mouth. "You know what to do." I said and he took them in his mouth, coating them in his saliva before I pulled them out.

After prepping him I pushed into him, moving before letting him adjust to the change. I kissed away the few tear that rolled down his cheeks as I continued moving. After the pain went away he was moaning my name as he wrapped his legs around my waist as my thrusts got harder and I picked up my pace.

I hit his bundle of nerves and he moaned loudly, arching his back and gripping the bars of the headboard. Purposefully I avoided hitting that spot again and Baekhyun whined.

"Aw what's wrong baby?" I smirked, biting his neck.

"You know what you did." He said. Angling my thrusts to hit that spot again he moaned.

"Fuck." He moaned loudly as I continued ramming that spot.

I refused to touch him and let him finish, I just slowed my thrusts until I completely stopped.

"You're not allowed to cum yet." I whispered, sucking on the sweet spot of his neck.

"Chanyeol please." Baekhyun begged, pulling on the cuffs.

"Please what?" I asked, biting down and licking along the now red spot on his neck.

"Let me finish." He pleaded, looking at me with lust clouded eyes.

I moved again, putting my hand on his neck and tightening my grip as I found his spot again, thrusting hard into it each time. Wrapping my hand around his base I applied pressure, still not letting him finish as he was begging for me to. I finished inside of him moaning before I moved my hand, stroking him as I continued thrusting. He came hard, arching his back and screaming my name and pulling on the cuffs as his body was shaking with pleasure.

I pulled out and let go of his throat, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips, which he couldn't exactly return as he was still breathing heavily and was still shaking slightly.

I cleaned us both before taking the key from the side table, unlocking the handcuffs. He rubbed his wrists when I opened and took the cuffs off, putting them on the side table before pulling on some boxers. I put a pair of boxers on Baekhyun as well, pulling him to sit up and putting one of my t-shirts on him since he always wears them to bed.

Laying beside him I turned on my side and he moved over to me, burying his head in my chest and wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around him also and kissed his hair he was still shaking but only barely, the only reason it was noticeable was because there was no space between us.

"Damn was I that good?" I chuckled, pulling back to look at him.

"Yes." He blushed.

I kissed along the red line on his neck from my hand, also bring his wrists up and kissing around them were they were extremely red from the cuffs.

"Were they too tight?" I asked, looking at him as I trailed my thumb along the red line making his face scrunch up in pain.

"A little, but I didn't mind." He blushed again, burying his head in my chest again.

I chuckled and kissed the top of his head and pulling him closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 902 9
Before you read this. Thus story contains: Smut, Fluff. If you can't handle, don't read (This story has been edited and if you have read this story...
16.2K 707 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...
136K 9K 132
"I can't fucking stand you!" "Aww we finally have something in common." #1 Chanbaek - 3/30/21 #1 Chanyeol - 04/24/21 #1 Jongdae - 04/24/21 #1 Xiuchen...
33.7K 1.2K 33
(COMPLETED)They started off as enemys. but when something tradgic happens, realations grow in the most unlikely of places. ----i dont own any pict...