Cat Noir x Reader

By Rainbow_Dash_MLPFiM

A fanfiction based on Nickelodeon's 3D TV show that comes out with a new episode every Sunday, Miraculous: Ta... More

Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 1
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 2
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 3
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 5
Kind of Important.....
A/N
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 6
A/N
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 7 Part 1
Cat Noir x Reader x Nathanael Chapter 7 Part 2 LAST CHAPTER

Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 4

31K 680 263
By Rainbow_Dash_MLPFiM

Adrian's POV

I'm sitting in my seat in the classroom, next to my best friend Nino, when I see Marinette walk into the classroom with a girl. Huh. I've never seen this girl before. She must be new. Nino then taps me on the shoulder."Adrian, dude, that's the cool new girl, (Your Name)!!" He exclaims, waving to the said girl. She waves back to Nino, grinning. "(Your Name), dude!! What's up?" He asks her, holding out his fist so she can bump it with hers. She runs up to him, bumps his fist, and sits down in the seat next to him, a big smile on her face. Nino notices me staring at her, and turns to her. "Meet my friend over here outside the door after class. I think he wants to meet you." He tells her, smirking at me. I blush a million shades of red, turning my head away so nobody sees me blushing. "Don't worry, dude! Everything's cool!" Nino reassures me, putting his hand on my shoulder gently and smiling. "If you say so..." I reply, a little uncertain.

Sorry for another short chapter, guys. The next chapter will also be in Adrian Agreste's POV. I hope you liked this chapter!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 69.5K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
135K 3K 25
(Y/n) is a teenage girl that lives a normal life. But something happens to her. What is it? Then she meets Jack. What happens when they fall in love...
41.8K 690 77
Helpless, Scared, and alone. Three words to describe 13 year old Magnolia Carter after a traumatic event in her teenage years that took her the only...
2.2K 52 8
This is my first fanfic of Dannyphantom.exe this isn't supposed to be written with any smut but meant to be wholesome mostly because I'm not only not...