This wasn't supposed to happe...

Από bridge16

A student/teacher love story. Angelina is a shy girl from sunny California. She's 16 andgoes to Sunnyvale Hi... Περισσότερα

This wasn't supposed to happen ( a student/teacher relationship)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32--FINAL CHAPTER

chapter 17

15.1K 263 52
Από bridge16

I woke up by myself on the couch.  I looked at the clock which read 9:15 pm.  Maybe I should look for Anthony. He wasnt in the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, or the terrace.  Then he must be in the bedroom.  I walked up the stairs and midway I heard some noises.  Maybe he came up here to watch tv so he wouldnt wake me?  As I got closer the sounds heard like moaning. 

"Oh baby. Yes. Ohh!"  Anthony? Baby? What's going on in there.

"Oh harder! FASTER!"  A woman's voice was screaming.  It kinda sounded like Deena.  Oh no.

I ran up the stair, full of anger.  I forced open the bedroom door and found Anthony on top of Deena.  As soon as he heard the door oped he turned around in surprise with a worried look on his face.  Ha! he should be worried!!  If he thinks i'm staying with him now, then he's a complete idiot.  Deena was laying there with an evil smirk.

"Angel"  He said sounding like he was out of breath.

I stood there staring at them with my mouth open, trying to process what had just happened.  I hadnt realized I was crying until my vision became blurry. I started beathing heavily...something I always do when i'm in panic mode.  I quickly turned around and sped down the stairs at lightning speed.  I heard Anthony calling after me and it sounded like he was chasing me, but i didnt stop running.  I ran out the door slamming it.  I pressed the down button for the elevator repeatedly.  Dang it! Why do elevators have to be so slow?!  Just as Anthony opened the door to come after me the elevator came and I i quickly got in, pressed the button for the lobby, and the door closed button repeatedly.  Thank god the doors slid closed in Anthony's face, but right before that he yelled, "Angel! Please wait! Let me explain!"

Explain? Exactly what does he have to explain? Explain how much he enjoyed having s*x with another woman in our bed? Explain how he still loved Deena, but still wanted to be in my life and out children's lives? I didnt want to hear it.  As the elevator went down, I backed up against the wall and slid down to the floor, not having enough strength to stand up.  I brought my knees close to my chest and just sat there and cried.  Then, the elevator stopped at the 8th floor and thedoors opened up to let some other guests get in. 

"Angelina? What's wrong?"  Turns out the other guests were Kevin, and Mr. and Mrs. Blake.  They all gathered around me and Kevin picked me up and carried me out of the elevator.  Mr. and Mrs. Blake followed closely behind.  I cried into Kevin's shoulder, probably ruining his shirt, but I needed comfort right now and i;m sure Kevin wouldnt mind.  We got to the end of the hall and Kevin brought me into a suite.  It wasnt as big as Anthony's, but it was just as nice.  Kevin brought me over to the couch and sat me on his lap, just letting me cry out.  Kevin was gently rubbing my back, while Mrs. Blake played with my hair.  I could tell they were sad that I was crying, but I couldnt talk without me sobbing getting in to the way. 

"Shhhh. It's going to be ok." Kevin cooed.

After about 10 minutes I calmed down a little.  Everyone saw this change. 

"Honey, go get Angelina a glass of water."  Mrs. Blake commanded her husband.  He came back with the water and I gulped it down quickly.  He took the glass away from me and sat it down on the coffee table.  "Are you ready to tell us what happened Angelina?"  Mrs. Blake asked.

"I-I th-think s-so."  I said quietly, still trying to find my voice.

"What did Anthony do?" Kevin immediatly asked, sounding angered.

"Kevin, dear? why do you assume it was your brother?  Maybe it was someone else?" Mrs. Blake scolded her son.

"Ummm... who else would do this to her?" Kevin protested.

I started sobbing again.  Everyone shut up.   "I-It was An-thon-ny." I slowly got out.

"I KNEW IT!"  Kevin practically yelled.

"A-And D-D-Deen-a" 

"What?!" They all screamed in unison.

I tried to control my crying.   I toook a few deep breaths.  "I-I found Anthony and that woman in bed together... in OUR bed!" I said angrily.

"In bed...do you mean like..." I cut Kevin off.

"I MEAN... They were having S*X IN BED!!!!!!!!  And I know it wasnt all Deena's fault.  Anthony was ontop of her! and it sounded like they were having the time of their lives!!!"

Everbody looked shocked at my sudden outburst.  At that moment, the shy, innocent me was no longer there. 

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" Kevin screamed.

"KEVIN!  No. Youre. Not.   Honey, get Anthony down here NOW! And have him bring Deena!" Mrs. Blake commanded Mr. Blake.  "Kevin, take Angelina into my room.  I want to have a discussion with your brother and that homewrecking woman."  She said with venom in her voice.

Kevin stood me up and led me over to a white door, i assumed led to Mrs. Blake's bedroom.  I assumed right.  I sat down on the edge of the bed, as did Kevin.  I stared at my feet. Waiting for Anthony and Deena to arrive so i could eavesdrop on their "discussion". 

"Why are you staring at your feet?" Kevin asked with a small chuckle.  I shrugged my shoulders.

Then, I heard Mrs. Blake yell. "Anthony Nicholas Blake! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!"

I ranover and opeded the door a crack...just enough to hear what they were saying.

"Mom, Where's Angelina? I need to talk to her." He said calmly.

"NO! You're TWO!" She said pointing to Anthony and Deena. "You two are going to talk to me and your father before you even go anywhere near Angelina! What you did is unforgivable!  Angelina is such a sweetheart.  Why would you do this to her?!?!" Mrs. Blake yelled.

"I had to"  He said so calmly.  I could see him and Deena...Deena was standing a little bit too close to him, smirking.  Kevin squeezed my shoulder letting me know it would be ok.  Kevin? When did he get there? I thought he was over on the other side of the room.  I looked up at him in confusion and he just shrugged and gave an innocent smile. We continiued listening and watching Anthony and Deena very closely...we were like a couple of kids spying on everyone, eager to know what was happening.

"You had to?! That's all you have to say?!" Mrs. Blake screamed.

"Please, Let me talk to Angelina." He begged.

"Not until you explain why you cheated on dear Angelina with...THAT!"  Mrs. Blake screamed gesturing to Deena When she emphasized 'that'.

"Excuse me?  I happen to love Anthy-poo and he obviously loves me more than that slut." Deena fought back.  Mrs. Blake went up to Deena and did something surprising.  Mrs. Blake slapped Deena.  Hell yeah! 

"Get out of here now."  Mrs. Blake said clenching her teeth. Deena ran out crying. "Anthony." She said starting  to calm down. "Please tell me why you did it."

"I just had to, Mom.  It's for the best." He said plainly.

 jumped out from behind the door with tears starting to prickle down my face.

"You just had to?  That isnt an explanation Anthony!  And what do you mean it's for the best?"  I glaring at Anthony.

"Angelina." He said with hurt and sorry and his eyes.  "Please,  let's just forget this ever hapened. I love you.  I'm sorry."  He said with his voice cracking.  His eyes started to water.

"Sorry for what? Sorry that you slept with her or sorry i found out?"

Anthony sighed. "Both."  He simply said. I shook me head unbelievably.   "Please Angelina. I'm never going to see her again. I promise." He pleaded.

"I dont know if I can trust you anymore." i said in almost a whisper.

"Angel," He started.  "DONT CALL ME THAT!" I cut him off.  I could see the hurt in his eyes.

Ignoring what i said, "The only reson I slept with Deena was because she promised that she'd stay away from us forever, if i slept with her one last time.  No one will ever see Deena again.  It hurt my heart to do it, but i did it for us.  I didnt want her to get between us.  Please believe me. I love you and only you."

I thought for a second.  "I need some time to think." I said softly, not daring to make eye contact  with him.  "I think you should call that friend of yours, and ask him to sign the adoption papers now.  Kevin, I assume you have the papers?"  He nodded and went over to his briefcase and got out some papers.  I looked over to Anthony.  He looked sad and his face was pale.  I looked at him with pleading eyes...He nodded and took out his phone to call his friend.  He went out into the hallway to speak on the phone.  I tought I could here a few faint sobs coming from the hallway.   After 5 minutes Anthony came back in and said "He'll be here in 20 minutes."  He said in a low hurt voice. I nodded and proceeded to walk back to the bedroom, making sure I locked the door behind me. I didnt need anyone coming to comfort me.  I just wanted to sit there a cry and be hurt.  What was the point?  At this point, no one could make me feel better.  I sat on the bed, holding my swelling stomach, think "My babies arent going to suffer.  Theyre going to have the best life I could offer them.  If Anthony isnt in their lives, then I honestly woudnt care.  Or maybe I would. I dont know.  I just need some time away from everything."

Then my thought were interrupted when someone knocked on the door.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.7K 77 53
Fandoms include but not limited too stranger things Outerbanks Cobra Kia vampire diaries the Outsiders marvel scream (movies and TV show) six...
31K 3K 51
What a Witch decides, she achieves. A place of bloody sacrifices, with magic good and bad. A place of dark mysteries masked with layers of stories. W...
790K 16.3K 31
Two different people from two different worlds. Sounds cliche, right? But it's true. First there's Charlotte Dent. The normal kid in school who ge...
10.9K 664 9
SnK Titanic AU 'Despite the many years that have flown by, I haven't forgotten him. I will never forget him.' Eren and Armin meet unexpectedly, colli...