Cat Noir x Reader

By Rainbow_Dash_MLPFiM

A fanfiction based on Nickelodeon's 3D TV show that comes out with a new episode every Sunday, Miraculous: Ta... More

Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 1
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 2
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 4
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 5
Kind of Important.....
A/N
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 6
A/N
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 7 Part 1
Cat Noir x Reader x Nathanael Chapter 7 Part 2 LAST CHAPTER

Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 3

33.7K 708 256
By Rainbow_Dash_MLPFiM

Marinette's POV

I tap the girl on the shoulder. Then she turns around."Hi. I'm Marinette. What's your name?" I introduce myself to her, smiling."Oh. Um...hi. My name is (Your Name). It's nice to meet you, Marinette." (Your Name) answers, smiling back at me. Aww....she's so shy and cute! And nice too! I can't wait to get to know her better!!

Your POV (Second Person)

Marinette seemed to be a nice person. She introduced herself to you. What's the bad in that? "Wanna walk to class with me?" Marinette asks you. "Uh...sure!" You reply, walking side by side with her, to class.

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter, guys!!! The whole next chapter will be in Adrian's POV!!! I hope you like it!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 4.6K 54
She is a carefree Squirrel. He is a Icy face Yoda who loves to tease his Squirrel the most. Chou Tzuyu and Sana Minatozaki have been childhood enem...
1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
519K 20.8K 15
{Continuation of Dare} "I choose dare then." "I dare you to kiss me."
7.8K 202 11
Jamie Tartt's little sister has nowhere to go. So he takes her in. Watch how AFC Richmond come to love and care for her and how her life changes over...