11:11

Bởi julixtta

dear stray eyelashes, ladybugs, dark tunnels, wishbones, dandelions, pennies, shooting stars, 11:11, and birt... Xem Thêm

11:11
credits
achievements
wish one
wish two
wish three
wish four
wish five
wish six
wish seven
wish eight
wish nine
wish ten
wish eleven
wish twelve
wish thirteen
wish fourteen
wish fifteen
wish sixteen
wish eighteen
wish nineteen
wish twenty
wish twenty-one
wish twenty-two
wish twenty-three
wish twenty-four
wish twenty-five
wish twenty-six
wish twenty-seven
wish twenty-eight
wish twenty-nine
wish thirty
wish thirty-one
wish thirty-two
wish thirty-three
wish thirty-four
wish thirty-five
wish thirty-six
wish thirty-seven
wish thirty-eight
wish thirty-nine
wish forty
wish forty-one
wish forty-two
wish forty-three
wish forty-four
wish forty-five
wish forty-six
wish forty-seven

wish seventeen

4.6K 531 54
Bởi julixtta

     The stars illuminated the night, peeking through the cloaks of darkness and the pressure of the city lights.

     “I wished for you,” she whispered, so quietly that he raised his head, trying to catch the emotions pouring out of the letters.

     “Really? How does it feel like to place your hope on something you can’t touch? I have never made a wish in my life.” His eyes were drawled to the skies above him as he caught a glimpse of a runaway star.

     “You’re silly; everybody wishes for something.”

     Once those words showed their vibrancy in the starry night, he put enough space between the two lost souls to look at her in the eyes.

     “Oh, but not me. Instead of betraying my heart and making deceiving wishes at once, I save them all up. Birthday candles, my breaths in tunnels, wishbones, the specks of dandelions, lucky pennies, shooting stars, eyelashes, ladybugs, the clock’s ticks and tocks when it hits 11:11. I figured if I saved them up, later on, I’d get to make a million. By now, the constellations owe me one hundred wishes.”

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

146K 6.6K 101
"hey, it's me again..." 101 voicemails about loving, breaking, and healing.
46.2K 5.3K 100
| WATTYS 2018 WINNER: THE POETS | ❝Only when one can smile at her own reflection, be proud of her own thoughts and be happy with who she is, will she...
Crossword Bởi imogene

Truyện Ngắn

9.3K 1.5K 14
Five things Jun and Yen each know - and one thing they know together.
6K 123 11
Hello everyone 🌸 Hope you are having a beautiful day! I'm back with another quotes book! This one is for " we were lairs " by E.Lockhart I'm sure...