How To Survive A Horror Movie

By CountessDracula

Here is your personal guide into surviving/avoiding a real life horror movie situations. More

Haunted House part 2
Creepy Games
Haunted Doll
"You will die in 7 days"
Exorcist
Dogs

Haunted House Guide part 1

112 5 1
By CountessDracula

1. You move into a house, and suddenly weird things begin to happen like weird noises at night, you see ghosts around stealing your food, neighbors are scared of your house. In that case YOU SHOULD GET THE F#UC OUT. Grab your clothes, food and your iguana and move out!

2. You should always check if the house you want to move in is haunted or someone died in there or if its build on an Indian Cemetery or any other kind of cemetery.

3. If you by any case move into a house and ghost starts following you wherever you go i suggest you get a priest to bless the house and preform an Exorcism, if that doesn't work than i suggest you get the F#ck out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 743 21
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
19.1K 719 19
Tongkrongan bukan sembarang tongkrongan. Tongkrongan kami bukan kumpulan anak berandal, tapi anak-anak yang insyaallah, gemar beramal. [action, horo...
3.6K 42 14
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
3.9K 266 10
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...